• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron out 2 weeks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep which is why it is just a matter of resting him even though this is not the best time. If they're not very carerful the other 4 can run away and hide which means they won't have HCA in any round of the playoffs.

Lebron is a stubborn guy who will refuse to take a game off (at least in Miami) unless it was towards the end of the season and Miami seeding was locked in

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering we are talking about his back, he would be wise to take the time off and get his problems dealt with. The back problems is more serious

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,724.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Amico @SamAmicoFSO
MRI reveals knee and low back strain for LeBron James. Out at least 2 weeks.

It's legit. He's not just resting.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No mentioned of the back injury. You guys keep believing his back injury his legit.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's even worse if he has both - How high is his threshold for pain?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's even worse if he has both - How high is his threshold for pain?

guess we'll know soon enough...

remember when Kobe had to deal with a slew of injuries and he insisted on playing through a lot of 'em? guess we'll see what LeClown is made of...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

remember when Kobe had to deal with a slew of injuries and he insisted on playing through a lot of 'em? guess we'll see what LeClown is made of...

That worked out well for Kobe.....

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As much as these guys love LeBron and hate Kobe at the same time, they surely already know that no player in the NBA will play through the high level of pain and injuries that Kobe has played through. That is not going to happen with any player like that again and I'm not even sure they should. Even a championship ring has little meaning if you have to live in pain for the rest of your life - I'm just saying - there is a right time to shut it down and not play games with your health

On the other hand - is it possible Cleveland is faking it so they can possibly trade LeBron? Or is it too soon for that?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That worked out well for Kobe.....

Even Dr Jerry Buss, the late owner of the Los Angeles Lakers thought Kobe should have shut it down a few times - even when it meant not winning a championship. I don't care who the player is, I think they should put their future health as their first priority. Injuries have a way of wrecking a person's health for good and it's not worth the crap they will have to live with the rest of their lives after basketball.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess we'll see then, but as a few folks on this thread have already pointed out the cat's put a helluva lotta mileage on his body, and the possibility of him truly being injured imo has gone up with age. truth to tell even though i flat-out despise the s.o.b. he's done a helluva job at avoiding major injuries to this point, but he's still only human...

I've been saying it for some years, that once Lefraud hits 30 his battery level will start to fade. Especially because of his body size, and he is a player who has not developed a post game, or have footwork like Kobe, to do fade away shots, up and under moves, cross over, pump fakes etc. His always relied on his athletic ability, and strength to get to the basket.

Once those skills disappear with age, his done. LeCramp will retire before the age of 35. Or if he wan't to last longer in the league, once he gets in that age range between 32-34, he should come off the bench, and just be a role player. BOOK IT!! :pound:

:sadbron:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been saying it for some years, that once Lefraud hits 30 his battery level will start to fade. Especially because of his body size, and he is a player who has not developed a post game, or have footwork like Kobe, to do fade away shots, up and under moves, cross over, pump fakes etc. His always relied on his athletic ability, and strength to get to the basket.

Once those skills disappear with age, his done. LeCramp will retire before the age of 35. BOOK IT!! :pound:

:sadbron:

Remember one other thing though. Kobe Bryant was fortunate to have one coach twice who had the common sense to shut Kobe down for the evening when the bench was strong enough to carry the game and had Kobe miss practice sessions to preserve him. If it had not been for Phil Jackson, Kobe would most likely have burned out long time ago. Unfortunately Lebron has had less experienced coaches and did try to preserve him the way Popovich has done Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Ginobili.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember one other thing though. Kobe Bryant was fortunate to have one coach twice who had the common sense to shut Kobe down for the evening when the bench was strong enough to carry the game and had Kobe miss practice sessions to preserve him. If it had not been for Phil Jackson, Kobe would most likely have burned out long time ago. Unfortunately Lebron has had less experienced coaches and did try to preserve him the way Popovich has done Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Ginobili.

That doesn't justify, that if Lecramp doesn't change his game a bit as he gets older he will not last as long. Kobe under Phil still avg 37 minutes a game, and all those playoff & olympic appearances. That's a lot of mileage. You forget also that Kobe for many years was playing through many injuries. Injuries that probably Lecramp would rather not play through, is my assumption, but who knows?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't justify, that if Lecramp doesn't change his game a bit as he gets older he will not last as long. Kobe under Phil still avg 37 minutes a game, and all those playoff & olympic appearances. That's a lot of mileage. You forget also that Kobe for many years was playing through many injuries. Injuries that probably Lecramp would rather not play through, is my assumption, but who knows?

I don't think any player will ever play through the injuries and pain that Kobe has played through over the last ten or more years of his career. Kobe has a very high threshold for pain and most likely has had some special training in how to embrace the pain and ignore it. Lebron is very athletic, but he will wilt and melt when it comes to pain and shut it down. We are talking about the player that gives you three quarters change for a dollar you know :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right about Lebron needing to change his game as well, but Kobe needs to change his game as well. These players are stubborn though and don't like to change