• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron James likely out of the playoffs for the first time since 2005 - Let's Celebrate!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Wiggy. The entire league knows that the Rambi are the biggest cancer in the FO and that Pelinka is a joke, but the lack of improvements and additions of young basketball minds along with technology continues to be the problems Jeannie Buss refuses to address. Her biggest problem is letting the crap that Jim (Short Buss) and his younger brother created during their tenure, remain. Her reluctance to stop running the organization with the family model stuck her head and make the necessary changes will doom this franchise as long as she is around. At this point, for the sake of the fans, she should sell the Lakers and go make babies with Phil.
you are exactly right

yah the crazy part is- that the Lakers have just refused to embrace any kind of analytics culture and really build a stable, modern front office.

its like they are still running things the way they were done 20+ years ago.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely my good man and as you stated, the rest of the league knows it to their full advantage.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE. He's 6'8.5 and came into the league shorter.

He doesn't need you lying to defend him on the internet lol

First of all, he played WR and a little bit of safety (prevent formations) in high school.

We would he give up all that extra salary made in the NBA over what he would've made in the NFL? First of all, chop off 3 years for college and probably the last 3 years as WRs don't play at 35 and beyond very often, at least not at significant salary. He also has likely another 90-100M coming the next 2 years.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if chose football, he'd likely be a top wide receiver. But, even if he could earn the same salary in the NFL as he does in the NBA...he still wouldn't make as much because his career would be much shorter. He also isn't likely to be the GOAT convo if he played football.

How much of being a top high school WR was because he was 6'8? He's not blazing fast, and I doubt he was an elite route runner. He would've converted to TE in the pros, if not college IMO. He claims a 4.6 sec 40, but I think that's a bit of exaggeration there. He was 240 lbs and 6'8 at 18 according to draft records.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are exactly right

yah the crazy part is- that the Lakers have just refused to embrace any kind of analytics culture and really build a stable, modern front office.

its like they are still running things the way they were done 20+ years ago.

They do have analytics people on the staff (Joey Buss and Phillip Chang) and a data analyst. How much they are utilized by Pelinka and Vogel? Don't know.

There is just far too much nepotism IMO. Some of the Buss family may be good in their roles, but it just doesn't feel likely.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was an all state WR in high school. He stopped playing football because he was arguably the greatest basketball prospect of all time.

Easy decision to focus on that.
A soft ass losing bitch with no killer instinct.

LOST in football
lebron-james-licking-valley-1jpeg_zlvtfmfb8k921o5ie1mjl4jl4.jpeg

LOST in basketball the same year

Couldn't handle real football. Had to quit.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, he played WR and a little bit of safety (prevent formations) in high school.
Of course he couldn't actually play in the trenches. Not even in high school. Too soft.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he couldn't actually play in the trenches. Not even in high school. Too soft.

lol

You can always tell the scrubs who tried to get grass stains on their uniforms during warmups so it would look like they played.

They're the ones who try to diminish what others have done....kinda like you're doing here...eh, waterboy.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You can always tell the scrubs who tried to get grass stains on their uniforms during warmups so it would look like they played.

They're the ones who try to diminish what others have done....kinda like you're doing here...eh, waterboy.
Lebron got tackled for a loss on a reverse. Same game. That's not an accomplishment. He went backwards.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron got tackled for a loss on a reverse. Same game. That's not an accomplishment. He went backwards.

Yeah, I'm sure you would have taken it to the house, practice All-Star.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm sure you would have taken it to the house, practice All-Star.
No, I got tackled for a reverse too, just like james. I couldn't play pro football either, just like james.