• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Is Officially A Flopper

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, that guy already made a fool of himself when he got exposed for being nothing but a weasel troll. he lost already...:laugh3:

anyways, saw you're name pop up on mudncleats.com a couple of times. is that site better for NFL football...?

oh, and nice job by the Blackhawks so far...

Yes. Bears fans from cBS assbled there. But the KC Chiefs board is quiet.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, three posts in a row towards me regarding dick. You should have some for lunch.

LeBron is the NBAs best player. Just the facts, no need to go Homo on us!!

You are just mad that Crissy blew LeBum afterwards instead of you.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mabe he's jealous because Lebron loves his mommy more then him. Lebron does go home crying to his mommy when he loses you know:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point, dick loving pervert. All your posts are about dick. Guess you're sticking to something you're good at cause you sure don't know shit about hoops. Those are the facts.

No - you just proved that you're a fucking faggot that tries to go off on anyone who doesn't agree with you. The truth his you don't know know shit about basketball because you are a piece of fuckin shit probally just like your mom, dad and siblings

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - you just proved that you're a fucking faggot that tries to go off on anyone who doesn't agree with you. The truth his you don't know know shit about basketball because you are a piece of fuckin shit probally just like your mom, dad and siblings

**** you Mamas boy. You respond to all my posts with"sucking dick" responses cause you like dick. We all read it. Now that you got called out and came out of the closet, you're going to berate my family? Pure class, penis lover.

Oh, and you don't know shit about hoops. Just dick.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
**** you Mamas boy. You respond to all my posts with"sucking dick" responses cause you like dick. We all read it. Now that you got called out and came out of the closet, you're going to berate my family? Pure class, penis lover.

:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're the one that brought the pussy you never get Shit Heat:suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hypothetical question - I don't know anyone in here and don't care to, but I was just wondering if a 357 used correctly could beat shit out of a black belt karate expert - Just wondering?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a hypothetical question - I don't know anyone in here and don't care to, but I was just wondering if a 357 used correctly could beat shit out of a black belt karate expert - Just wondering?

well, not trying to honestly butt in, but as a practioner for a VERY long time i'd say it'd depend on a lot of different factors. just puttin' that out there...

1) do you have the "drop on me"?

2) can you effectively fire the weapon?

3) reaction time, etc...

just some off the top. anyways, sorry for butting in...

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this asshat berates my family, admits to a dick fetish and is now threatening me with a gun. Obvious you can't handle yourself like a man. Do you get beat up a lot ?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, not trying to honestly butt in, but as a practioner for a VERY long time i'd say it'd depend on a lot of different factors. just puttin' that out there...

1) do you have the "drop on me"?

2) can you effectively fire the weapon?

3) reaction time, etc...

just some off the top. anyways, sorry for butting in...

Well in your case, I don't have the drop on you and wouldn't care to since you're one of the good guys - :suds:

In the case of my latest stalker, It would depend on where we met up, but if he showed up at my house, he would never get down the driveway and into the yard without my dog telling. The little coward, however tried to hide from the paramedics, under the bed this week and when I had my 88 year old mother rushed to the hospital - so he is worthless for protection:lol:
But Yes I would then have the drop on him and I would simply have to wait until he came into the house before shooting the weapon. It's murder to shoot him in the yard, but self defense if he forces his way in.

And yes I can fire efficently and correctly. All hypothetical though - NO ONE HAS THREATENED MY YET - JUST WANT TO BE CLEAR ON THAT - NO ONE IS THREATENING ANY ONE YET

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question.

Why do you sign up on sports boards and NEVER carry on a convo about sports?

I've never seen you give a serious opinion on anything related to sports.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this asshat berates my family, admits to a dick fetish and is now threatening me with a gun. Obvious you can't handle yourself like a man. Do you get beat up a lot ?

Then don't around calling people a pussyface - I am going to throw shit in your face everytime asshole. Play nice and I will place nice. Be a prick and I will be an asshole everytime.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question.

Why do you sign up on sports boards and NEVER carry on a convo about sports?

I've never seen you give a serious opinion on anything related to sports.

Some people does not take things in here seriously and responds for entertainment