• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Is Officially A Flopper

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Whatever. Cavs fans are entitled to be scorned and hate.

At what point though is it time to move on?

You have been fortunate in the draft lotto.
You have a bunch of other # 1's.
If the front office doesn't screw it up, you should be a playoff team by 2016."

So, you say the Cavs are kind of like a non-entity to you, huh Turnip?

Non-entity?
I understood the initial disappoinment, but quite frankly don't see how you didn't see it coming.

I understand the system, but I have a much bigger problem with players currently under contract manipulating the system to force their way to greener pastures.

Free Agents can do whatever they want.

IF James opts out and leaves, it would suck horribly, but I don't think for one second that Heat fans would carry on like a bunch of scorned lovers.
I know I would be thankful that we ended up winning whatever it happens to be that we ended up winning and then hope the Heat find a way to climb back to the top.
I wouldn't at that point root for or against James and his new team. At that point he is no longer a Heat player, so I just wouldn't give a damn if he wins or not.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe when LeBron stops acting like a such a jackass? I hate Cleveland but like the city of Miami. But LeBron is a jackass and that's the way it is.

Maybe if the Heat fanbase demanded he stop acting like such a China doll he might actually do it?

:agree:

the guy's a self serving ass, plain and simple. instead of CONTINUALLY telling everybody to move on i say don't let him get away with his bullshit...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!! oh but he SAYS he came up in the Cleveland area. thing is he was only a CASUAL fan of the Cavs. didn't become a TRUE follower of the game 'til he moved to the Miami area. and to top it all off, he did it for his boy. ah, the love of a father. it drives a man to be a jackass on a message board, troll a thread for 3 years running because it offended him, created multiple I.D.'s, and lie like a cheap rug. the dedication of such fanship is...oh, i don't know...LAUGHABLE. bandwagoners don't get ANY worse than this clown...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! oh but he SAYS he came up in the Cleveland area. thing is he was only a CASUAL fan of the Cavs. didn't become a TRUE follower of the game 'til he moved to the Miami area. and to top it all off, he did it for his boy. ah, the love of a father. it drives a man to be a jackass on a message board, troll a thread for 3 years running because it offended him, created multiple I.D.'s, and lie like a cheap rug. the dedication of such fanship is...oh, i don't know...LAUGHABLE. bandwagoners don't get ANY worse than this clown...

Your the best. :laugh3: Get abused in any discussion, blow it off and move backwards to the same old lame, tired, bullshit.

Does your wife pat you on the head and tell you what a bang up job you are doing on here daily before she leaves to visit the 'neighbors'?:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry I'm not into video games like you. Prefer live entertainment.

Tell us again how you celebrated your adult sons birthday shooting the breeze around the x box!!:lame:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

here's the thing that's a crack-up in my mind about the whole thing. according to Turnip if you have any affiliation with any other team besides the Cavs you don't have the RIGHT to hate the Heat. if you do then SOMEHOW you're just jealous no matter WHAT explanations are put out to the contrary...

the guy's logic is simply HILARIOUS...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's the thing that's a crack-up in my mind about the whole thing. according to Turnip if you have any affiliation with any other team besides the Cavs you don't have the RIGHT to hate the Heat. if you do then SOMEHOW you're just jealous no matter WHAT explanations are put out to the contrary...

the guy's logic is simply HILARIOUS...

Pretty much just Laker fans because they have/have had some of the biggest pieces of shit on their roster in recent years whose antics are far worse then anything any Heat player ever did.

It won't be long until you guys turn on Howard though. The day he leaves will be the day it starts.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever. keep on yammering, Turnip. keep lying and saying "we're jealous" and keep it personal with the posters around here. i doubt anyone buys your lies at this point, ol' sock. just bring on the game...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whatever. keep on yammering, Turnip. keep lying and saying "we're jealous" and keep it personal with the posters around here. i doubt anyone buys your lies at this point, ol' sock. just bring on the game...

Thought you blocked/didn't read my posts:bullshit:

As far as personal, YOU took it there. I simply followed your lead.
Funny, why is it always you with everybody that there are issues?

I post on here dialy, discussions with many different people no problems whatsoever. Might not always agree, but thats the way it's supposed to be.

When I respond to most of your posts, its always in a civil way.
You come at me with the bullshit though, it will come back at you.
If you can't handle it, shy away from the nonsense or find a way to put your big boy pants on.

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how some Lakers fans are so butt hurt over LeBron being a supreme force. Using the word "cheating" is a reach and anyone that thinks so is just being a baby.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how some Lakers fans are so butt hurt over LeBron being a supreme force. Using the word "cheating" is a reach and anyone that thinks so is just being a baby.

I don't think he's "cheating" per se. But it is a wimpy way to play basketball. I sure hope Hibbert slams him tonight for that flagrant foul in Game 6. He's got that much coming!

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's "cheating" per se. But it is a wimpy way to play basketball. I sure hope Hibbert slams him tonight for that flagrant foul in Game 6. He's got that much coming!

Of course it's not cheating. And it certainly isn't official. A stupid ass opinion doesn't make "official" status.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's not cheating. And it certainly isn't official. A stupid ass opinion doesn't make "official" status.

It depends on who the stupid ass's opinion is that you are referring to. The refs' and some others' stupid ass opinions do make official status. :lol:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
954744_516330735082552_609104894_n.jpg

Even when he banged my mom!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were no flagrant fouls called in game 6.

If you're referring to the 4th quarter play with Hibbert, James was called for the charge.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Lebron is a supreme force that why isn't the series over already dickhead?

:laugh3: