• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Is Officially A Flopper

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it wasn't enough to allow LeBron more traveling and charging non-calls, now they allow him more flopping too.

If it looks like the Heat are going to lose tonight, it will be interesting to see just how far the refs will go to engineer a win for them.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it wasn't enough to allow LeBron more traveling and charging non-calls, now they allow him more flopping too.

If it looks like the Heat are going to lose tonight, it will be interesting to see just how far the refs will go to engineer a win for them.

And here we go.....
Of course if the Heat are aggressive, which they will be, they will get alot of calls.
Thats the NBA. Thats why we finished 17 games ahead of Pacers in the regular season. We get game 7 at home.

But let's not act like the refs have been Miami biased this series.
There have been lots of players on both teams being called for more fouls then they usually were during the regular season.

How about the game where the Big 3 had 16 fouls called on them alone?
There has never been anything close to that called against them in 3 years.
Did they play that much differently in that game then they did in all of the others? I think not.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, well how about that streak of games where LeBron wasn't called for a single foul? With the "aggressive" way he plays, that was outrageous.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, Wade is the dirtiest player in the league. I guess that evens out with cry baby Bosh being one of the softest players in the league.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, Wade is the dirtiest player in the league. I guess that evens out with cry baby Bosh being one of the softest players in the league.

Turnip's probably telling you that James can walk on water and raise the dead....

bad enough that he and the rest of these LeClown lovers wanna suck the guy's crank:bj:. it's worse when he keeps wanting everybody else to come and get a taste, too...

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, turnip may be the most prolific poster in support of the Heat ever. Maybe he's on the payroll as part of the fan up effort.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Taking my talents to South Beach," whilst wearing what appeared to be a tablecloth.

Worst. PR. Move. Ever.

Totally. Much worse than drunk driving, beating a girlfriend, making it rain in the strip club..

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, well how about that streak of games where LeBron wasn't called for a single foul? With the "aggressive" way he plays, that was outrageous.

That's a whole separate debate and has nothing to do with this series.

I wasn't really even that aware or paying attention to that streak of games with no fouls. It doesn't matter.

I don't remember anyone commenting at the time about it about obvious fouls not being called.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I wasn't really even that aware or paying attention to that streak of games with no fouls. It doesn't matter." - Sure because it doesn't support your point.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I wasn't really even that aware or paying attention to that streak of games with no fouls. It doesn't matter." - Sure because it doesn't support your point.

My point was the refs in this series have not been biased for the Heat, as you suggested they might be tonight.
If I feel they are tonight (sounds good to me)! I would make an honest evaluation and say so.
James not getting called for any fouls in those handful of games is totally irrelevant to anything that happened during the regular season.
If it happened during the playoffs, then yes, I could understand it being brought up as some sort of bias.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is far from alone in getting superstar treatment, but imo they have taken it to a new level with him.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is far from alone in getting superstar treatment, but imo they have taken it to a new level with him.

Not this season and certainly not this series.
I think he now a lot of times get officiated like Shaq used to.
Refs factor in his size and strength and let things go.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Refs factor in his size and strength and let things go."
- agreed. Things like charging, travelling and flopping.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to be fair MJ got away with a helluva lotta travels back in the day. but i DEFINITELY agree with you, Jake. i'd have to say it's pretty bad when LeClown has the nerve to wink at the camera when he gets away with a flop...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be fair MJ got away with a helluva lotta travels back in the day. but i DEFINITELY agree with you, Jake. i'd have to say it's pretty bad when LeClown has the nerve to wink at the camera when he gets away with a flop...

Dude thinks he did a good thing. :lame:

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's flaunting his super-superstar treatment.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever. Cavs fans are entitled to be scorned and hate.

At what point though is it time to move on?

You have been fortunate in the draft lotto.
You have a bunch of other # 1's.
If the front office doesn't screw it up, you should be a playoff team by 2016.:yahoo:

When will Mr. 4 th quarter actually ever get to play in a game that matters in the 4th qtr?:lol:

Anyway, Let me know when what happened in those 5 games months ago has anything to do with the officiating in this series.

You can say all day (including your sidekick Ed McMoron) that it doesn't support my argument, but fact is, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

jake_rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Whatever. Cavs fans are entitled to be scorned and hate.

You have been fortunate in the draft lotto.
You have a bunch of other # 1's.
If the front office doesn't screw it up, you should be a playoff team by 2016."

So, you say the Cavs are kind of like a non-entity to you, huh Turnip?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. Cavs fans are entitled to be scorned and hate.

Maybe when LeBron stops acting like a such a jackass? I hate Cleveland but like the city of Miami. But LeBron is a jackass and that's the way it is.

Maybe if the Heat fanbase demanded he stop acting like such a China doll he might actually do it?