• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Is Officially A Flopper

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fine he got with with proves that he tries to cheat and get away with cheating - not to mention that Wade is a dirty player - that little fine for this flagarant foul is proof of that.

Now lets see how the Miami clowns tries to spin this:laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not cheating, if it is the NBA has always and always wil be about cheating.

You can't compare this to something like roids, which is cheating.

You are being ignorant. You ask any person who covers the NBA, and they will look at you like you're a fucking moron. Now is flopping necessary, hell no!

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instructions
Open the box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Take out the pouch of cheese and set it aside. You'll need this after you've cooked the macaroni.

Fill a pot half full with tap water. Pour the box of macaroni into the pot. Make sure there's enough water to cover the macaroni completely. Stir the macaroni to evenly distribute it in the pot and make sure none of it sticks to the bottom of the pot.

Leave the pot uncovered and bring the water to a boil, making sure the water doesn't boil over. Turn it down if the pot boils too high. Gather margarine or butter and milk while you're waiting for the macaroni to cook.

Cook the macaroni for 10 minutes or until the macaroni is soft. You don't want to overcook it or it will become mushy. Stir the macaroni every few minutes so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot.

Turn off the stove and pour the macaroni into a sieve. Make sure to drain all the water from the pot. Pour the macaroni back into the pot and set it aside.

Add 3 tbsps. of margarine or butter to the pot of macaroni. Stir until it's melted. Empty the pouch of cheese into the pot and stir until it's evenly distributed over the macaroni. Pour in 1/4 cup of milk and stir it all in. Serve warm.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^I'm not. I am waiting on my tee time, it's free time :laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can spin it any way you want to intentionally falling to the floor and pretending to be knocked down by your opponent in order to convince the referee to falsely call a foul on him and get two free throws out it that you don't deserve IS CHEATING.

Let me come to your house, and pretend to fall down in front of the police officer so that you will be arrested for assault and tell me that is okay. Same analogy. The fact that it has always been tolerated for so many years does not mean it wasn't cheating. It just means that the NBA didn't care about having games called fairly.

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Lakers fans have no reason to be this against the Heat or Lebron because neither entity has cost them a title. In fact the Heat helped the Lakers by giving them Odom. So it's hard to understand why Lakers fans are the most outspoken against Lebron and the Heat as they've never really cost them any titles.

It could be because shortly after the Lakers won the title in 2010 the Heat stole their publicity by aligning the big 3 stooges Wade, Bosh & Lebron. It was at that moment they stole the Lakers thunder of winning the title and they acted like they won the title. But when it's all said and done Lakers won 5 titles in that era.

Now in my view the Heat are actually helping the Lakers if they beat the Spurs. If Duncan wins his 5th that gives him validation versus Kobe.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers fans have no reason to be this against the Heat or Lebron because neither entity has cost them a title. In fact the Heat helped the Lakers by giving them Odom. So it's hard to understand why Lakers fans are the most outspoken against Lebron and the Heat as they've never really cost them any titles.

It could be because shortly after the Lakers won the title in 2010 the Heat stole their publicity by aligning the big 3 stooges Wade, Bosh & Lebron. It was at that moment they stole the Lakers thunder of winning the title and they acted like they won the title. But when it's all said and done Lakers won 5 titles in that era.

Now in my view the Heat are actually helping the Lakers if they beat the Spurs. If Duncan wins his 5th that gives him validation versus Kobe.

Go ahead and keep thinking that if it makes you feel better!! For me, it has absolutely nothing to do with the Lakers!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and keep thinking that if it makes you feel better!! For me, it has absolutely nothing to do with the Lakers!!

never was. the Heat and LeClown simply offend me as a fan of the NBA...

funny how everyone wants to make it a matter of team affiliation...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We gave the Heat Shaq...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

B-I-N-G-O.

Come on. You know the Big 3 are the devil.
Always in the news for trouble, etc... LOL
How dare they attend a team function fan celebration.
Google their names and charities. Haters are going to hate.
Regardless of facts.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude said they gave us Odom like the Lakers didnt give them Shaq.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now in my view the Heat are actually helping the Lakers if they beat the Spurs. If Duncan wins his 5th that gives him validation versus Kobe

No because at this point I am rooting for the Spurs to kick their fuckin asses

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude said they gave us Odom like the Lakers didnt give them Shaq.

Lamar Odom as a championship player one year, almost a championship player an additional year and a failure the remaining years.

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leflop3_medium.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now in my view the Heat are actually helping the Lakers if they beat the Spurs. If Duncan wins his 5th that gives him validation versus Kobe

No because at this point I am rooting for the Spurs to kick their fuckin asses

Duncan will be better than Kobe, especially in the fact he would win a championship 15 years apart.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan will be better than Kobe, especially in the fact he would win a championship 15 years apart.

Hm, many people have compared the Spurs team to the Lakers, but there is one difference depending on which era you're comparing the Spurs team to.

The Spurs vs Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul Jabaar

Hands down the Lakers win - they went to the playoffs 8 of ten times and won 5 championships in 10 years. The Spurs won 5 championships in 15 years

The Lakers in the Kobe era vs the Spurs

Lakers won in 2000, 2001 and 2002, then came back and won in 2009 and 2010, Again that's 5 championships in 10 years and the Spurs Have 4 since 1999 and 5 if they win this year. Very clearly Kobe is a better player, and the Lakers were better. The Spurs actually are on their 3rd team in the Duncan era and Kobe is about on his 3rd team, but the Spurs are considerably better coached then any team in the NBA period

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It wouldn't matter if Duncan tied Jordan. San Antonio isn't a big market team, plain and simple. Not to mention, you can't compare a guard vs a forward when it comes to the best of their generation (i'm assuming this whole give and take, is about the time they played in the league). If Duncan wins his 5th title... It still won't measure up to Bryant.

Which is pretty sad...