• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron Is Officially A Flopper

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't around calling people a pussyface - I am going to throw shit in your face everytime asshole. Play nice and I will place nice. Be a prick and I will be an asshole everytime.

Fuck you. You called me a dickhead first. Read back you stupid old fuck. And once you started stalking all my post with all your dick talk, I called you out. Now you're threatening me with murder. What kind of site is this? How do I contact a moderator for this harassing and threatening conduct?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you. You called me a dickhead first. Read back you stupid old fuck. And once you started stalking all my post with all your dick talk, I called you out. Now you're threatening me with murder. What kind of site is this? How do I contact a moderator for this harassing and threatening conduct?

Fuck you to asshole - you called me names first and I retaliated and as far as threats are concerned - no one threatened you - It's not even possible - every one is using a fictitious name and no one with a brain has their address posted, so how the fuck are they going to fuck you up? Stop being such a fucking retard if that's possible - you dumb ass fuck

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blackbelt disciple - fists of retards - lmao

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people does not take things in here seriously and responds for entertainment

Door Prize must be talking about me like on the cBS "Heat Haters"with the same statement on be nice to HEADCASE CRY BABY FLOPPING LeBum James.

Whatever Knicks idiota fan. Just put me on
ignore like I have you ;)

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you to asshole - you called me names first and I retaliated and as far as threats are concerned - no one threatened you - It's not even possible - every one is using a fictitious name and no one with a brain has their address posted, so how the fuck are they going to fuck you up? Stop being such a fucking retard if that's possible - you dumb ass fuck

Go to page 6 of this thread you fucking old ass retarded puke. You started with the name calling by calling me a dickhead. Once I started making you look like an asshat, you then made a comment about my family.

Then you said if I came to your house you'd kill me. Who ever said anything about coming to your house you fucking psycho. Besides I'd never stomp the shit outta some old ass dick loving Hoops retard.

Like I said. Page 6 of this thread, you started this. And I'll gladly end it you sorry sack of shit. You ever threaten me or my family with a gun again and I can promise you, you won't like the outcome.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Door Prize must be talking about me like on the cBS "Heat Haters"with the same statement on be nice to HEADCASE CRY BABY FLOPPING LeBum James.

Whatever Knicks idiota fan. Just put me on
ignore like I have you ;)

Ignore is good for your own sanity - I just added blackbelt disciple to that last - not for him, but for me - life is too short to be fighting with people on the internet - :yahoo:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to page 6 of this thread you fucking old ass retarded puke. You started with the name calling by calling me a dickhead. Once I started making you look like an asshat, you then made a comment about my family.

Then you said if I came to your house you'd kill me. Who ever said anything about coming to your house you fucking psycho. Besides I'd never stomp the shit outta some old ass dick loving Hoops retard.

Like I said. Page 6 of this thread, you started this. And I'll gladly end it you sorry sack of shit. You ever threaten me or my family with a gun again and I can promise you, you won't like the outcome.

Crack me up!

Wow sensetive. Just call up Crissy Bosh to make you feel HAPPY ;)

OR ELSE!

Crack me up. TLC be very afraid!

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EAsy guys..easy black belt..no kung fu fighting around here

well..except this

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up!

Wow sensetive. Just call up Crissy Bosh to make you feel HAPPY ;)

OR ELSE!

Crack me up. TLC be very afraid!

I already put that dumb ass on ignore - I have more important things to do then to continue to argue with that prick

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EAsy guys..easy black belt..no kung fu fighting around here

well..except this

He's just pissed because I suggest that a 357 Magnum could kick his sorry ass - lmao:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just pissed because I suggest that a 357 Magnum could kick his sorry ass - lmao:yahoo:

He types 80 words per minute so dont underestimate internet tough guys TLF ...his keyboard is a lethal weapon.:laugh3:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He types 80 words per minute so dont underestimate internet tough guys TLF ...his keyboard is a lethal weapon.:laugh3:

So his his ass - that's where he does all of his talking :laugh3:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF have you been hitting the sauce a little early today?

Honest question.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF have you been hitting the sauce a little early today?

Honest question.

Nope - but if it will make you feel better, I did put BlackbeltPussy on ignore so that we can all reside in our little insane asylum a bit more peacefully:yahoo:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call that a fine by the NBA on LeBron... I'd call it a tip....

Every player in the NBA flops.... But not as much as Soccer players!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope - but if it will make you feel better, I did put BlackbeltPussy on ignore so that we can all reside in our little insane asylum a bit more peacefully:yahoo:

Fair enough, I just noticed more than your usual in typos with the treatment of this poster, deserved or not IDK.

Carry on...