• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron is a fraud

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm glad that Bledsoe rumor didn't come to fruition.

You know I love me some Eric.

But, I want Zach to get some meaningful playing time this year.

Shabazz barely got a chance as a rookie.

Yeah... that was a weird situation all around...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'm glad that Bledsoe rumor didn't come to fruition.

You know I love me some Eric.

But, I want Zach to get some meaningful playing time this year.

Shabazz barely got a chance as a rookie.

The only thing I can think of, is they wanted to pair him and Rubio together, while also hedging against Rubio possibly leaving as a FA.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron legacy will be tarnished if he leaves Cleveland by choice again

will be? in my eyes it already is. had to make super teams to get rings. had he stayed in cleveland from the start hes charles barkley...dominant player but no rings.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,363.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted that he most likely would have stayed in Miami if they won vs the Spurs.

As I suspected before he didn't leave Miami to "go home". He left Miami because he saw a better opportunity (in his opinion) and wanted to continue to chase rings.

I dont blame him. your just a little soar since your a heat fan and he left the Heat. Of course he wants more rings. do u blame him for doing it?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have words... I just never see you! Just a few more weeks and we can see the NEW... UP AND COMING.... TIMBERPUPPIES!!!

(until they all bolt in free agency again...)

It's gonna be fun to watch those kids on the break.

Run, Ricky....run!!!

But, not for the max :lol:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I haven't been around these parts in awhile, but I'll give my 2c. It is what it is IMO.....he was always going to prefer the better situation, and once Cleveland got the ultimate trade bait of Wiggins, it was an easy choice

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted that he most likely would have stayed in Miami if they won vs the Spurs.

As I suspected before he didn't leave Miami to "go home". He left Miami because he saw a better opportunity (in his opinion) and wanted to continue to chase rings.
He said there would have been a "greater chance." Big difference between saying that and "most likely"

How is it ring chasing when you're the reason the team is in place to win one?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said there would have been a "greater chance." Big difference between saying that and "most likely"

How is it ring chasing when you're the reason the team is in place to win one?

You do have a point.

He makes any team a contender.

So, maybe ring chaser is the wrong phrase...

How about mercenary?:lol:

You have to admit he likes to take the path of least resistance.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right but still he should've kept that to himself because he comes off as a front runner who will leave if he isn't winning every year. It makes it seem like 2 titles in 4 years with 4 finals appearances still isn't good enough to keep him in one place
Going to a lottery team, with a shit front office and a coach with no NBA experience makes him a front runner?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do have a point.

He makes any team a contender.

So, maybe ring chaser is the wrong phrase...

How about mercenary?:lol:

You have to admit he likes to take the path of least resistance.
Maybe...... but if that truly were the case though, he wouldn't have signed with Cleveland as a rookie, then sign a 3yr extension (4th year option) and then re-sign with them again.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is a business man, pure and simple. Its good business to head into the cold, with assets around him that Miami did not have, keeping him relevant, and giving him contract flexibility, leverage, and the like.

I dont know how any one can blame him for what he is doing. He is maximizing his leverage. His departure from Cleveland actually put Cleveland in that position 3 years later to build the team I feel will win it all...................this year

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James should have his mouth wired shut vs opting for hair plugs.

We all know his letter was bullshit, but does he have short term memory loss?

If going home was THE most important thing, then whether the Heat would have won vs lost would have been totally irrelevant.

If the man would just say that he was always going to do what was just best for HIM then he would have and always would have had far less image issues.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to a lottery team, with a shit front office and a coach with no NBA experience makes him a front runner?

Isn't that team the current favorite to win the title?

James doesn't care about coaches or GMs because he has the power to make every decision.

He's already got his buddy/agent a 44M contract
coming with Thompson.
No other team would give him half of that.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that team the current favorite to win the title?

James doesn't care about coaches or GMs because he has the power to make every decision.

He's already got his buddy/agent a 44M contract
coming with Thompson.
No other team would give him half of that.
The roster they have now is the same as the day he said he was going back to Cleveland?

Coach Blatt was hired on June 21st. James made that decision for Cleveland?

Why is Gilbert wasting money by paying a GM if LeBron's making all decisions for the team?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The roster they have now is the same as the day he said he was going back to Cleveland?

Coach Blatt was hired on June 21st. James made that decision for Cleveland?

Why is Gilbert wasting money by paying a GM if LeBron's making all decisions for the team?

Of course it's not the same.
He had already recruited many of the new players now there.
You didn't find Millers Instagram slightly suspicious?

As far as the 'coach' , has he even met him yet?

And the GM, yep, he certainly thinks Thompson is worth 11M / yr.

Come on, he had every right to go where he wanted, but at least acknowledge the truth.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it's not the same.
He had already recruited many of the new players now there.
You didn't find Millers Instagram slightly suspicious?

As far as the 'coach' , has he even met him yet?

And the GM, yep, he certainly thinks Thompson is worth 11M / yr.

Come on, he had every right to go where he wanted, but at least acknowledge the truth.
Now there's a problem with James recruiting FA's after the fact?

Yep, met the coach.

What truth other than Cleveland was a lottery team when James said he was returning?

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ quit with the chance to........ twice

no he didn't. his dad was murdered the first retirement. The second......management didn't want to keep Phil or Pippen and MJ didn't want to play without his guys.

go watch his interview with Ahmad. He was pissed they weren't afford the opportunity.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told you all that from the beginning - All you had to do was the math

Miami - Aging player Ray Allen's miracle shot gave Miami only the second of two championships. His tenure as relevant is limited at the best. Without him Miami wins nothing. Wade - beginning to have problems and more problems with his knees - without him Miami wins nothing. Miami had a fantastic run to the finals with four trips, but only two

Cleveland - Made to fit - the entire world except me bought into his line of bs that he was doing the right thing by going home and making it up to Cleveland. He saw Irving in the same light he saw himself four years ago or more and Cleveland convinced him they would be able to build the winning team

Make no mistake about it - greed is the only thing that drives every single player in the league and nothing more

Yep, and there's really nothing wrong with it. Professionals bail on Company's all the time that took a flyer on them when they first get out of college. Ask why most people bail and many will say, "More money elsewhere." And that's a smart totally acceptable and GREAT decision. Somehow people critique sports players for doing this and why I can never imagine.

When A Rod left to the Rangers I was like, "Good for him." If Russell Wilson wanted to test free agency and went to the Chiefs or something, so be it. It's hard to not get upset but it's totally understandable and there's no reason to think less of the person because of it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what if he left Miami? He was free to go where ever he wanted.