• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron I'm sorry

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OP is making all these threads to forget about the heartbreaking loss.

It's OK to cry, OD. Let it out.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see LeBron trying to prevent his coach from picking up a technical.....but that's just me :noidea:

Yeah, the videos in the link don't show that event. That was seen during the broadcast of the game, and I agree.

These other videos, filmed by someone sitting behind the Cavs bench, don't really show anything.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets wait until the playoff before writing off this season.

I know damn well I would be pissed if I was a top seed and had to draw Lebron in the first round.

I still think there is going to be playoff magic in him.

Do we really trust the Wizards, Raptors, and Hawks playoff experience at making deep runs??

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know damn well I would be pissed if I was a top seed and had to draw Lebron in the first round.

Do we really trust the Wizards, Raptors, and Hawks playoff experience at making deep runs??

To be honest, I only trust the Bulls.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD.. The only legacy Lebronda has is jumping ship.

He'll do it again.

And he may be the best talent in the NBA, but he's not the best team player in the NBA. He doesn't make those around him a lot better.

He should have went to Kyrie this summer and said, "look kid. you're job is pass the ball, play D, and score when I tell you to."

I knew shots were gonna be a problem in Cleveland. No leadership. It was easy to see

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kyrie and Lebronda were unselfish players, we would be talking about how fucking dominant the Cavs are.

Pass the ball? What's that?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfully I love bashing on Lebron as much as the haters and I don't like him. In addition I still believe that he made a horrible mistake by leaving Miami. At the time I expect he felt pressured by family and friends to do what they called "doing the right thing". That being said and done, however while I do believe that Lebron is over-rated some where between a little and a significant amount but it is still too early to say what his legacy will be. Lebron does not seem to have the leadership capabilities or the killer instinct that players like Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant has, but he is one of the top five players in the NBA in the last ten years or so and he did go to the finals four years in his career and came home with two titles and that's still two more than what Karl Malone ever came home with.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I trust in the hawks and maybe bulls. Or the bucks to take the east...... Just kidding on the last team lol :)

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the point of tanking, is to get a player like Lebron?

Not when he is past 30 and breaking down after playing NBA ball for a dozen years.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron lacks what MJ and Kobe had in their primes: laser focus on winning. Almost ruthless.

LeBron is extremely talented, arguably among the best players of all time, but he is a mild personality, and needs to be liked. He's not the fearless leader.

Truth right there

And actually the roster he has in Cleveland right now should be far more talented than what he had in Miami. Love and Irving should be upgrades over Bosh and Wade. The only thing the lack is experience which Lebron should be able to help them with. The trade for Mozgov even gives them a center that Miami never had.

At some point if they continue to struggle the finger needs to be pointed at the coach for not being able to make all this talent into a dominate team. I mean you have a legit top 5 PF, top 8 PG, and maybe the best player in the NBA yet you have a losing record.

It's strange to think but in coming back Lebron could have just screwed Cleveland over even more. They were set to have a good young team with Wiggins and flexible cap space to make moves. Blatt was never really brought in to coach a Lebron led team. He was brought in to coach a younger team and grown with them.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys honestly believe LeBron has a problem with a laser like focus on winning to the point of ruthlessness.. then I question how much basketball you actually watch.

Go back and watch game 6 ECF 2012. Heat down 2-3 to Boston. Watch that game. Then go study game 6 4th quarter NBA finals 2013. Where he single handedly lead Miami back from a double digit deficit in that fourth. Even look at last years finals. LeBron was unstoppable. Miami lost because LeBron was the only one to show up in games 3-5.

LeBron had problems with the big moment for awhile. Heck the 2011 Finals in Miami he was flat out horrible. But since that... dude has been big time money when it matters most. A triple double in the NBA finals clinching game against Oklahoma City. You guys need to watch basketball and stop watching 'First Take.'

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth right there

And actually the roster he has in Cleveland right now should be far more talented than what he had in Miami. Love and Irving should be upgrades over Bosh and Wade. The only thing the lack is experience which Lebron should be able to help them with. The trade for Mozgov even gives them a center that Miami never had.

At some point if they continue to struggle the finger needs to be pointed at the coach for not being able to make all this talent into a dominate team. I mean you have a legit top 5 PF, top 8 PG, and maybe the best player in the NBA yet you have a losing record.

It's strange to think but in coming back Lebron could have just screwed Cleveland over even more. They were set to have a good young team with Wiggins and flexible cap space to make moves. Blatt was never really brought in to coach a Lebron led team. He was brought in to coach a younger team and grown with them.

Dude... you are beyond wrong here. Wade and Bosh play defense. Kyrie and Love don't.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude... you are beyond wrong here. Wade and Bosh play defense. Kyrie and Love don't.

Besides that both Wade and Bosh are seasoned veterans who went to the finals four years straight and won two titles. The other guys have never even sniffed a playoff game yet.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys honestly believe LeBron has a problem with a laser like focus on
winning to the point of ruthlessness.. then I question how much basketball you
actually watch.

Go back and watch game 6 ECF 2012. Heat down 2-3 to
Boston. Watch that game. Then go study game 6 4th quarter NBA finals 2013.
Where he single handedly lead Miami back from a double digit deficit in that
fourth. Even look at last years finals. LeBron was unstoppable. Miami lost
because LeBron was the only one to show up in games 3-5.

Go back and watch his last playoff series as a Cav versus Boston. Go back and watch the last playoff series as a Heat member versus San Antonio.

The dude quit. He knew he was gone and his head was somewhere else. And don't give me the bullshit of his team was letting him down. You get to the playoffs with a TEAM, not an individual. You win as a team, you lose as a team.

That's not being focused. That's being a selfish bitch. Sure he had good games too, but don't leave out the bad ones and all the crying.

MJ hated to lose and he sure as hell never quit. Lebronda loses and moves. Loses and moves.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talent wise Lebron is a beast. But his brain ain't right and he's got a little NFL WR in him.

If he was smart, he'd start being an unselfish player and get Kyrie on board to do the same.

Every great bball team in history played good D and moved the ball well on offense to find open shots.