• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LeBron I'm sorry

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ruined your legacy by going back to cleveland. I feel bad for LeBron...here is a guy who cares so much of what others think of him, and what his legacy will be. Well, clearly LeBron needs all stars around him to win those rings. He should have stayed on Dwayne Wades team.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ruined your legacy by going back to cleveland. I feel bad for LeBron...here is a guy who cares so much of what others think of him, and what his legacy will be. Well, clearly LeBron needs all stars around him to win those rings. He should have stayed on Dwayne Wades team.

Actually he never had one to begin with. Have you ever heard the saying don't count your chickens before they are hatched? Until he wins titles like Michael Jordan does - his legacy is nada

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lesidekick

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he never had one to begin with. Have you ever heard the saying don't count your chickens before they are hatched? Until he wins titles like Michael Jordan does - his legacy is nada

He's defiantly one of the greatest players but nowhere near jordan

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Lebron doesn't have a legacy is a pretty dumb thing to say

The guy is possibly going to finish his career with at least 3 or 4 titles & 5+ league MVP's.

Anyone who doesn't think he has a legacy is just a hater

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy is possibly going to finish his career with at least 3 or 4 titles & 5+ league MVP's.

I agree

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's defiantly one of the greatest players but nowhere near jordan

He's not even the best player in the NBA any more and he has already reach his peak and now beginning to decline as a player.

One of the greatest players?

of what and what parameters?

One of the greatest in the NBA in the last decade or ever?

The guy had to jump ship and collude with other players to form his own team in order to win two championships and given his current condition in Cleveland - not likely to happen this year or next.

Then what?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you have to let him finish his career before you define his legacy. He will have a legacy of some kind. Oden has a legacy of being the biggest bust ever in the NBA. Now if you're defining his legacy as one of the best players in the NBA since Kobe and Jordan then he has to win a minimum of one or two more to be on the same plane of accomplishments. He hasn't done that yet

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not even the best player in the NBA any more and he has already reach his peak and now beginning to decline as a player.

One of the greatest players?

of what and what parameters?

One of the greatest in the NBA in the last decade or ever?

The guy had to jump ship and collude with other players to form his own team in order to win two championships and given his current condition in Cleveland - not likely to happen this year or next.

Then what?

If he's not the best player then who is?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's not the best player then who is?

I am hearing the name Steph Curry for MVP lately. Quite honestly I like what Tim Duncan is doing better than any of them. Duncan is not doing anything spectacular, just night by night getting ready for the playoffs like last year, but honestly I think Blake Griffin, and Chris Paul are having great seasons. I am just no impressed with Lebron this season, but it's early - lets see how he finishes at playoff time. Then I will be more or less impressed depending on his performance

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ruined his legacy when he left for Miami. The fact that he can't win right now with the roster he has around him is only showing more of his flaws as a leader and a player.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ruined his legacy when he left for Miami. The fact that he can't win right now with the roster he has around him is only showing more of his flaws as a leader and a player.

You mean that the roster he has around him can't win without him?

They were something like 18 and 11 before LeBron went down for 2 weeks. And that was with their bad start.

Whether he can win with this roster is a long way from being decided.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean that the roster he has around him can't win without him?

They were something like 18 and 11 before LeBron went down for 2 weeks. And that was with their bad start.

Whether he can win with this roster is a long way from being decided.

I don't think Cleveland could win a championship right now with that roster, but they still have the rest of the season to improve their game. They will have to get much better though to have that chance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Cleveland could win a championship right now with that roster, but they still have the rest of the season to improve their game. They will have to get much better though to have that chance.

Who's saying it's title or bust for the Cavs this year, LeBron haters? Because he said before the season that a title this year wasn't gonna happen. It has been everyone else putting totally unrealistic expectations on the franchise this year. They won't even get outta the E, let alone win it all.