• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron and Phil Jackson

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't wait to watch Porzingis balling LeBron up and down the court :behindsofa:
give Porzingis another 2-3 years and he can be one of the better players in the Conference it looks like....too bad by then Melo will be starting his decline....

Knicks are in a tough spot- i get it- try to contend one last time with Melo- etc.....but in the grand scheme of things- i dont know if anything is gonna solve the Knicks issues other than a bottoming out rebuild of 2-3 years.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
give Porzingis another 2-3 years and he can be one of the better players in the Conference it looks like....too bad by then Melo will be starting his decline....

Knicks are in a tough spot- i get it- try to contend one last time with Melo- etc.....but in the grand scheme of things- i dont know if anything is gonna solve the Knicks issues other than a bottoming out rebuild of 2-3 years.

I can't wait until the day that Carmelo is no longer a Knickerbocker.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish. I'm too friggin exhausted. Mrs Redfoot had our third child last Thursday. I'm forty years old. I don't remember it being this difficult eight years ago.
Congrats!!!! My best to you & Mrs. Redfoot!!
:party: :whoo:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I believe you.

It's me....

These last few months have been trying for me.

Seeing some of my ignorant ass friends and relatives post disgusting things about Cops, and I'm married to one, the election and everything after has me projecting.

I'm truly sorry.
My peeps!!!!! I love the candor attitude!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill tell ya- just listened to the LeBron audio....i cant say i have seen LeBron really fired up and pissed off and just angry very often- its just really not his temperament- but he was FURIOUS this afternoon talking about the Phil Jackson interview. LEBron is so freaking passive aggresive- he wouldnt even say Riley's name when talking about his secret motivation- we hardly heard anything from him after The Letter---- but he is freaking fired up about this.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know the definition of posse then its easy to understand why LBJ tool offense to that

We must be using different dictionaries. Let's see what a member of Lebron's posse uses:

Oh, shit. Law enforcer. How much more offensive can it get.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil is approaching senility...and as many in here and elsewhere have stated, he didn't mean it in a derogatory way. That being said..."posse" is a passé term and pretty much a pre 2000 slang for group anyway ..isn't it?

:L

LeBron could/should be getting angry/upset about any number of other things going on in the country/world...but he overreacts and picks this little peccadillo??

:tsk:

Thanksgiving can't get here fast enough as far as I'm concerned.

:nod:

Last edited:

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until this pussy retires.

I've never seen a 6'9 260 pound man with muscles from head to to toe be such a pussy.

Unreal.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is what you meant, then I apologize.

It's weird. I am avoiding all social media because of the racial nonsense that says I'm supposed to be on one side or another....and I'm sick of it.

Maybe I'm being sensitive?

Sorry.

Just be like me. I hate everyone equally, including white people. :suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you know the definition of posse then its easy to understand why LBJ tool offense to that

No it isn't. Groups of people, and not just black people, have referred to themselves as "posse's" for years. Lebron and his snowflakes need to go to their safe space and cry. Phegs.

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't. Groups of people, and not just black people, have referred to themselves as "posse's" for years. Lebron and his snowflakes need to go to their safe space and cry. Phegs.

Are you calling Lebron a bitch?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
explain? none of those definitions seem offensive to me. My assumption based on context is the approrprate definition to apply is the third
In the old west in the United States, the word posse was commonly used in reference to when a sheriff or a US Marshall would get a group of men in the town, deputize them and ask them to assist him in chasing down a criminal running from the law. In more modern times, It was posse that gathered information on Bonnie and Clyde, the notorious criminals in the 20's and waited for them to visit some relatives and shot them down. A posse in the old west was the only way they could handle law and order sometimes, in many cases the it could be a gang chasing down an innocent person and they had no qualms at hanging the man without a trial.

I haven't read the comments, but Phil Jackson has been known for using words and statements to garner attention from the referees for what he sees as an injustice and also to get into the minds of his opponents and mess them up mentally, so it is most likely intended as an insult intended to get everyone's attention on Lebron and his team and put a label on them that won't draw the ire of the NBA office and draw a fine, but point out that he believes the Cavaliers are getting special treatment and being allowed to be bullies

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.....

Just for the record, this is not an argument.

Very little in this world offends me...lol

I don't see a thing wrong with what Phil said. Because, it's a word that was used as a term of endearment where I'm from.
You have an unfair advantage on everyone @Mecca - After working as a correctional officer in the state prison, you've seen it all and are immune from labels - :lol:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently Phil referred to lebrons group as his posse and that is somehow racially motivated
LeBron is nothing but a whiner.