• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron and Phil Jackson

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You meant Black.

You did not mean millennial.

Just be honest, it's okay.

Definitely not what I mean. I definitely mean SJW/snowflake/far left. I actual typed out far left, then deleted it and left at certain segment of the population. maybe i should have just left it the way it was

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what i'm seeing here - Phil was criticizing Lebron's prima donna ways, and he wasn't wrong, and Lebron got pissed and found something to racialize the words to make him out as the victim.

This is the lamest race episode I've ever seen, and like I said, someone with a voice ought to call out James for wearing apparel a minority segment of the population find offensive just as he finds so much wrong with relations between the majority and people of his own race.

I didn't really understand the whole Native American Mascot thing until recently.

I guess you don't care if it doesn't affect you.....Which is wrong.

I don't root for any of those Teams. So, it's easy to take the moral high road.

As for Lebron, I don't get this. I'm Generation X. So, is this some new thing I'm not aware of?

Phil is a hippy. He's a troll. But, not a racist.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not what I mean. I definitely mean SJW/snowflake/far left. I actual typed out far left, then deleted it and left at certain segment of the population. maybe i should have just left it the way it was

If that is what you meant, then I apologize.

It's weird. I am avoiding all social media because of the racial nonsense that says I'm supposed to be on one side or another....and I'm sick of it.

Maybe I'm being sensitive?

Sorry.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is what you meant, than I apologize.

It's weird. I am avoiding all social media because of the racial nonsense that says I'm supposed to be on one side or another....and I'm sick of it.

Maybe I'm being sensitive?

Sorry.

Going back and reading it I can understand where you would get that opinion. But I really did mean SJW/snowflake type. I promise you that with every ounce of integrity in my body (which I understand probably means nothing to a complete stranger... so take it what its worth i guess)

And btw... i'm a millennial! So now i'm triggered! (sarcasm)

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we really going to try to make Phil Jackson out as a fucking racist here?

BTW Lebron, nice hat:

lebron-james-d849bbf750604591.jpg

Fucking hypocrite.

Hey. Fuck you, Danny!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....and here we go.
:lol:
* buckles up*

I wish. I'm too friggin exhausted. Mrs Redfoot had our third child last Thursday. I'm forty years old. I don't remember it being this difficult eight years ago.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going back and reading it I can understand where you would get that opinion. But I really did mean SJW/snowflake type. I promise you that with every ounce of integrity in my body (which I understand probably means nothing to a complete stranger... so take it what its worth i guess)

No, I believe you.

It's me....

These last few months have been trying for me.

Seeing some of my ignorant ass friends and relatives post disgusting things about Cops, and I'm married to one, the election and everything after has me projecting.

I'm truly sorry.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what i'm seeing here - Phil was criticizing Lebron's prima donna ways, and he wasn't wrong, and Lebron got pissed and found something to racialize the words to make him out as the victim.

This is the lamest race episode I've ever seen, and like I said, someone with a voice ought to call out James for wearing apparel a minority segment of the population find offensive just as he finds so much wrong with relations between the majority and people of his own race.

Indians don't find Chief Wahoo nearly as offensive as white apologists do.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cram it, honkey.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I believe you.

It's me....

These last few months have been trying for me.

Seeing some of my ignorant ass friends and relatives post disgusting things about Cops, and I'm married to one, the election and everything after has me projecting.

I'm truly sorry.

Its ok, really isn't a big deal. Let's jut move on!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs play the Knicks Dec. 7th.....

I think LeBron will go nuts in that game....i hope for one game they just keep feeding him and he gets like 30 shots.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs play the Knicks Dec. 7th.....

I think LeBron will go nuts in that game....i hope for one game they just keep feeding him and he gets like 30 shots.

can't wait to watch Porzingis balling LeBron up and down the court :behindsofa:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and herrrrre we go with the passive-aggressive accusations of racism. the numb-nuttery is astounding.
The irony is so thick it's hard to see through it