• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

latest offseason news

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that is total horse shit. You have busted MY's balls ever since I've seen you post. Believe me, I'm not the only one who has noticed.

I have been pretty clear about me not being a member of the Michael Young fan club and and as much as you ( and scotsman) would like to use that to divert away from the drubbing you have been getting concerning your defense of his play at 1st base in game 6, it doesn't work right now.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what do you call what you keep pulling out of your ass? Colby said it was on him, the announcers said it was on Colby, just about the only person who didn't say it was on Colby was MY.

MY is the designated FOF, what else was Colby or any other player going to say? And I don't recall the announcers ever blaming Colby for the ball that MY mishandled that resulted in the botched timing of the play. If what other people said carries weight then 99% of the posters at LSB said it was on MY.
I have a right not to like Michael Young as a baseball player and you have tried to deny me that right or belief since I first said so last year. It was you who attacked me. I don't care what your thoughts are on him and I don't call you larry legend when you state them. I don't buy into the PR on him, so what? I never said anything about his fielding that's not considered common knowledge by everybody except you, Romeo and Evan Grant.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been pretty clear about me not being a member of the Michael Young fan club and and as much as you ( and scotsman) would like to use that to divert away from the drubbing you have been getting concerning your defense of his play at 1st base in game 6, it doesn't work right now.

Nice back peddling there lance Armstrong.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice back peddling there lance Armstrong.

Don't flatter yourself, Romeo. I have yet to see anybody have to back pedal when dealing with your logic. Moving on......

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

from what i've read you have been the one taking the drubbing over your total hatred of one guy, Larry. and i haven't defended his play in game 6 as i agreed that it was a WTF play on the 1st error. but when it comes to the 2nd error it was as much on Colby as it was on MY.

MY is an average to below average player at 1st(a position he never played until last season) but as a utility player who should see a limited number of chances at 1st he is acceptable to Washington who makes the decisions not you or I.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what i've read you have been the one taking the drubbing over your total hatred of one guy, Larry. and i haven't defended his play in game 6 as i agreed that it was a WTF play on the 1st error. but when it comes to the 2nd error it was as much on Colby as it was on MY.

MY is an average to below average player at 1st(a position he never played until last season) but as a utility player who should see a limited number of chances at 1st he is acceptable to Washington who makes the decisions not you or I.

but the main thing is not what you or I think about the player, it's what Washington thinks about that player and he thinks that MY is an adequate defender who can play 1st, 2nd, SS & 3rd when called on to give a player a rest or to cover the position because of injury as he did when he played 40 games at 3rd because of Beltre's hamstring injury, 36 games at 1st, 14 games at 2nd & 1 game at SS. you may not like it and it's your right to bitch, moan & groan about it but at some point you need to let it go and move on. unfortunately you won't

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but the main thing is not what you or I think about the player, it's what Washington thinks about that player and he thinks that MY is an adequate defender who can play 1st, 2nd, SS & 3rd when called on to give a player a rest or to cover the position because of injury as he did when he played 40 games at 3rd because of Beltre's hamstring injury, 36 games at 1st, 14 games at 2nd & 1 game at SS. you may not like it and it's your right to bitch, moan & groan about it but at some point you need to let it go and move on. unfortunately you won't

This has been my point the whole time.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet here you are with your second incoherent rant about something that has no part in the discussion. It's you, my friend, that has made the mountain out of an ant hill..........moving on......

According to reports, the Rangers' fully loaded equipment truck began the long excursion towards Surprise on Tuesday morning.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't flatter yourself, Romeo. I have yet to see anybody have to back pedal when dealing with your logic. Moving on......

Once again your post makes no point, and you have brought nothing of value to the board.

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sports fans. Do yourself a favor and buy the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Edition.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 game at SS.

A courtesy start at the end of the season when the division is clinched is hardly worth mentioning

Young will not play shortstop in any sort of uitility role this year just as he didn't last year

They will find a solid glove at shortstop to give Andrus a day off and he will remain there, or an acquisition will be made, to cover any games Andrus misses due to an extended absence b/c of injury

Young and his "gold glove" will not be allowed to make a mockery of defense at the SS position

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A courtesy start at the end of the season when the division is clinched is hardly worth mentioning

Young will not play shortstop in any sort of uitility role this year just as he didn't last year

They will find a solid glove at shortstop to give Andrus a day off and he will remain there, or an acquisition will be made, to cover any games Andrus misses due to an extended absence b/c of injury

Young and his "gold glove" will not be allowed to make a mockery of defense at the SS position

they gave Andrus a day off which is why they started MY

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet here you are with your second incoherent rant about something that has no part in the discussion. It's you, my friend, that has made the mountain out of an ant hill..........moving on......

According to reports, the Rangers' fully loaded equipment truck began the long excursion towards Surprise on Tuesday morning.

whatever Larry, you're the one who continues to rant about MY and bring him up when no one else does. i think i was pretty coherent, no one wants to hear any more of your MY rants

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only to "read" the articles right!

What articles? This is the first time I've actually taken the time to look at the swim suit issue and probably wouldn't this time if I wasn't getting SI as a freebie. I had no idea what I was missing and to call these "swim suits" is a stretch. Some of them are painted on. Female golfer Natalie Gulbis in a painted on bikini is worth the price of admission.

Laserman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What articles? This is the first time I've actually taken the time to look at the swim suit issue and probably wouldn't this time if I wasn't getting SI as a freebie. I had no idea what I was missing and to call these "swim suits" is a stretch. Some of them are painted on. Female golfer Natalie Gulbis in a painted on bikini is worth the price of admission.

Never mind right over your head. :burt:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laserman, you gonna get in on the fantasy baseball?