• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LATEST FLUSHED POSTERS THREAD

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see who has all been in here:

Romeo
Cam
mods- glad to see they stay neutral
Auburn fan or two
Nebraska fan
WizardHawk-who started this shit
BoiseMike- might as well be a PAC member

Yep, that's about it! Looks like the entire board to me? :L

:lol::laugh3:
You still telling yourself stories to make it easier to swallow? You know full well you started trolling and it appears got very very butt hurt when I kept putting you back in your place. Your stupidity didn't belong in a GAME THREAD and that's what got you here. At least that's what I'm guessing. Don't think anyone actually said what the final straw was, but given your history I'm not sure they really needed one.

Let's see, you like to use the word FACT (well that and thEn a lot too I've seen)
You came into a game day thread during the game and trolled it with your nonsense about the Pac's bowl schedule. YOU posted without anyone else making you do so. FACT! (Did I do that right?)
You did so knowing full well it was said as nothing more than troll bait. This is what you have done for years across several boards. When someone answered back and put you in your place you went on and on and on with it. FACT!

Now you blame me for starting it and causing you to be banished to the swirly depths of this commode. :lol:

Whatever makes you sleep better. This was some fun reading, but now it's time to go back to the college football boards where all the good stuff is. I'll leave you to your paranoid delusions.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did these guys do again to get limited to the Bowl ?

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how AIDS started...

You wanna know about where Aids came from? Check this out!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-lEzYZMo1k]Dave Chappelle - Aids Monkey - YouTube[/ame]

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did these guys do again to get limited to the Bowl ?

That you'd have to ask that doesn't surprise me in the least.

You're just a turd hanging off a butt hair from joining them imo.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you'd have to ask that doesn't surprise me in the least.

You are not surprised Why?

Because I have a life outside of these boards unlike you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never part of Disney Turd Alert.

Try another angle to cry about.

Carry on.

August 2013 has 4th generation disney turd odor to it.

Pure coincidence?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your initial response to my question sounded more 4th Generation Disney Turd like.........whatever that is.

Why couldn't you just answer the question instead of responding like a douche.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proof that you just don't get it, won't get it, and aren't worth this site spending any more time giving you room to get it.

You are entitled to be a team SEC fuck wad all you want. You can view every other conference the same way. You are not entitled to troll every thread on this board with those views. Create a new thread say what you want. Game threads are supposed to be troll free and about those games, not the playground for people to start troll wars.

Mention the others all you want, but YOU are the only person that came in to game threads and started shit. Cam wasn't in there. Romeo? Nope. Me? Nope. I didn't start anything. All I did was correct your nonsense. Sorry, but that is the FACT as you like to say. I'm sure you will tell us how that is wrong because you simply can't understand the reality around you. You were not singled out among a group of others causing problems. They decided to deal with your continued abuse of the rules.

The only thing I will say about that which you were spewing to begin with is the Pac didn't lose the new mexico bowl. USC wasn't on that field. Oregon? Nope, nowhere in sight. That was a colossal melt down by just one single team all by themselves. WSU choked major and despite your assertions no Pac team fans are upset that it made 'us' look bad. There is no 'us'. 'We' don't view things that way. Sorry, but that is a FACT. Your outburst was sad to see. I'm not sure there is a worst example of team SEC mentality anywhere else. You will undoubtedly tell everyone how superior the SEC is whenever any of your rivals wins a bowl game and tell us how bad every other conference is to deflect any SEC team loss in a bowl. It's what you do. We get it. We understand your illness. It won't stop us from continuing to point out how stupid and wrong you are. Maybe we are in the wrong for picking on the mentally unstable, but as of yet there is no rule against that on this site so none of us will be joining you here for doing it.

Enjoy dumping your stupidity all over this board. I'm sure all 5 of the people who actually read this board will get a kick out of reading your deranged rantings and at least take solace in knowing they aren't as mentally unstable as you are.

Happy holidays.
:suds:

Merry Christmas.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's the policy on posters getting exiled to here. Permanent? or couple weeks?