• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lane Kiffin vs. Mack Brown: Who Is the Worse Coach?

Who is the worse coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked it up Mack Brown has had one losing season at Texas. and a winning percentage of .780.... he seems to be doing pretty good.

Kiffin good be a good coach but I would be afraid he would up and leave for a better opportunity plus people just seem to hate him.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Kiffin even get these jobs?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just kidding man, but I agree its frustrating having to listen to it and having to wait on his next fiasco where he opens his mouth and shows the real Lane. Good luck with that.

Tell me about it!! Even as one of the very small minority that believes he shouldn't be fired just yet, I cringe every time I a see a SportsCenter blurb that starts with "Lane Kiffin said......"!!:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe how you consistently defend that piece of shit. He CANNOT coach. He recruits well. If not for that he would have us in even worse shape. He is a lying scumbag and I can't wait until the day he gets terminated.

BAN THIZ IDIOT! Adds absolutely NOTHING to ANYTHING on this board. IF he could stick his head up his azz any farther, he would. NEVER have I seen a more complete TOOL than this cum dumpster.

Robotic Dreams? Whats that? A mechanical "Wet Dreamer". HA!

Retard...:laugh3:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're also comparing a long-standing, well established coach at Texas with NO sanctions vs a contraversial coach with 4 yrs of being a HC. 1 yr at Tenn and 3 yrs at USC. All 3 yrs at USC being under sanctions from the prev HC and not from anything Kiffen has done. He was brought in to be the scapegoat and wasn't expected to win much, but keep the team afloat until sanctions have finished. He's been winning with a lot fewer players and some of the best recruits were allowed to leave w/o penalty at the start of the sanctions. Mack did not start his coaching career in that kind of situation and probably wouldn't have done any better than Kiffen has.

If Mack could make a UNC football program top 5, I'm pretty sure he would do a thousand times better than Kiffin with a sanctioned USC team......