• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Landon Collins " The Cowboys are not winning the division"

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kicker... "gaping hole"... you're embarrassing yourself, Ford.

They both represent improvements... Marshall over a washed up Cruz, the 1st round rookie over the assorted scraps the Giants had at TE last year.

They'll help.

local rags have an interesting #5 issue for NYG GM to deal with

5 things Giants GM Jerry Reese needs to address

5. GOING WITH ROOKIE KICKER?

preseason hasn't even started and your media is realizing what your fans don't.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas once went with a rookie kicker

He's now the best kicker in the NFL

Yes, after he beat out three veterans including the incumbent. Not picked up off the street because they have literally no one else.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, after he beat out three veterans including the incumbent. Not picked up off the street because they have literally no one else.

Dan Bailey was an undrafted Free Agent

So yes, he was basically picked off the street

Not minimizing the importance of a kicker, I hear ya, but not something im worried about, kickers are so unpredictable, all i hear about this Rojas kid is that he has a ridiculously strong leg...Kid could be terrible, or end up being one of the best in the league, far too tough to predict that position

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like you can't stop embarrassing yourself.

I'm embarrassed on your behalf, at this point.

It's not my behalf that you are embarrassed about, but I'll be your scapegoat if you need.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not minimizing the importance of a kicker, I hear ya, but not something im worried about, kickers are so unpredictable, all i hear about this Rojas kid is that he has a ridiculously strong leg...Kid could be terrible, or end up being one of the best in the league, far too tough to predict that position

He was picked off the street to compete, not be handed the job because his predecessor beat the shit out of his wife and wrote about it in his diary.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was picked off the street to compete, not be handed the job because his predecessor beat the shit out of his wife and wrote about it in his diary.

If your hopes for the Dallas season hinges on the Giants kicking situation

All the best

And the history of thugs and losers that come through the Cowboys organization is a book a lot longer than Josh Browns' diary

Difference between me and you, I dont defend the loser Josh Brown

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All the best

And the history of thugs and losers that come through the Cowboys organization is a book a lot longer than Josh Browns' diary

Never said our hopes depend on them, I said that your lack of a kicker would be an issue for your team.

Please show me which thug has committed domestic abuse and I defended them. I'll wait, but it will be a long time.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kickers also can lose confidence. The kicking game is important. You should know this. Imagine if the bills had a better kicker than choke artist norwood?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was easy to like Bailey. Right away it seemed like he was different than all the other ones we put out there.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kickers also can lose confidence. The kicking game is important. You should know this. Imagine if the bills had a better kicker than choke artist norwood?

Blair Walsh

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was easy to like Bailey. Right away it seemed like he was different than all the other ones we put out there.

Totally agree. NYG lose their reliable kicker and replace him with an undrafted rookie with a big leg and no competition.

Will it ruin their season? No, but it should be a concern to anyone that cheers for the organization.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All the best

Lol, Plexico and LT were not angels.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quarterbacks can lose confidence. The quarterback play is important. You should know this. Imagine if the Cowboys had a better quarterback in the playoffs than choke artist romo?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is the next mobile QB to have a few good seasons before losing his athleticism/getting hurt and having his skills diminish. His window as a good NFL QB is going to be short lived. I think he would be extremely lucky to still be a good QB in 5 years.