• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Jackson

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would give your left nut to trade Jackson for Baker, that's a fact.

I don't care enough to go that far but I would trade Jackson and a first next yr for Baker....Not a fan of Buckwheat Jackson....But Baker's a rookie and had no choice but to go to the city that moans....
They'll probably find a way to ruin him with their stupid knee jerk decisions they make....I think Kitchens to HC was a dumb move.....We'll see

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i posted the facts. u posted a playoff run and babble

Yada yada yada.....And down went the cream of the crop run option qb's....4 entered the playoffs and all lost...
Whose going to the SB ?....2 pocket passers...There's your facts moron !!!!:hammer:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yada yada yada.....And down went the cream of the crop run option qb's....4 entered the playoffs and all lost...
Whose going to the SB ?....2 pocket passers...There's your facts moron !!!!:hammer:
so again, babble babble, nothing really thtat pertains to joe, got it

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor excuse and comparison , blue....Joe took us to the AFCCG his first year and never went 1 and done in the playoffs his whole career....Buckwheat is a 1 trick pony and has already been figured out...
6-10 next year or worse, book it !!....He's not as good as most backups in the league...
Get off the protect a brother train and be honest with yourself...
The guy is another failed attempt at a qb for Ozzie, just thankful, it's his last here...

I totally agree with you on Lamar. But calling him Buckwheat just makes you look like a racist asshole.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree with you on Lamar. But calling him Buckwheat just makes you look like a racist asshole.

Only to a sensitive wus.....I've called Drew Brees John Boy Walton because of the mark on his face and his demeanor, made fun of Peyton Manning's forehead, Called Brady Marsha Brady but yeah, if you make fun of a black guy, you must be a racist....Guys like you are weak, and pitiful....

Ohhhhhh Dat wight Spanky !!!!
images

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only to a sensitive wus.....I've called Drew Brees John Boy Walton because of the mark on his face and his demeanor, made fun of Peyton Manning's forehead, Called Brady Marsha Brady but yeah, if you make fun of a black guy, you must be a racist....Guys like you are weak, and pitiful....

Ohhhhhh Dat wight Spanky !!!!
images

If you can’t see the difference between calling Breas John Boy and Jackson Buckwheat you really need to. Not the same, not even close.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can’t see the difference between calling Breas John Boy and Jackson Buckwheat you really need to. Not the same, not even close.

You are blind to reality and stuck in the Al Sharpton mode....They are white characters that relate to a white players and a black character to relate to a black player....
Quit acting like a sensitive chick....He reminds me of Buckwheat, and that's the crux of it...But if you want to lean on the weak's favorite crutch of racism, have at it, I'm too old to give a crap....