• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Jackson

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has won three road games in a row other than LA in recent memory? Any that have...what were the opponents combined records? Most road teams lose on short rest, especially that early in the season. You realize Cinci started 4-1? They may not be a good team but they can be competitive against most teams in their place.
Dude u pull crazy stats on and think that’s why a team wins. Like u really believe the rams lose because they alternate? They may lose but that has zilch to do with it

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same way U say joe is good check the numbers bud, they aren’t good. D carried him.

You just like the d carried Lamar. Check his career numbers vs his peers he’s down there dude , ur just blinded by homerism

Btw Kyle holler could make
All the throws too, a lot of guys have good arms. Josh Allen does right now don’t mean shit

As usual, nothing but biased opinion from you...You should be more concerned about Ben running off all your star players because he is declining and blaming them....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As usual, nothing but biased opinion from you...You should be more concerned about Ben running off all your star players because he is declining and blaming them....
No. Simple stats from pro football reference. Show me where I’m wrong? Where Flacco ranks highly? Something. To contradict the d didn’t carry him?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ps. Memes and Ben jokes don’t count . Or “your wrong” or “hater” or “biased”

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His meh completion percentage?
His avg if 19 tds a year?

Pretty decent td to int though

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Simple stats from pro football reference. Show me where I’m wrong? Where Flacco ranks highly? Something. To contradict the d didn’t carry him?

Won the SB with 17th ranked D...Ran by give away Pees who almost gave that one away after a 20 point lead....Joe has been let down by the D more times than not, after putting them in a wainning position and all they have to do is don't give it away...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won the SB with 17th ranked D...Ran by give away Pees who almost gave that one away after a 20 point lead....Joe has been let down by the D more times than not, after putting them in a wainning position and all they have to do is don't give it away...
So all u hve is that 4 game stretch I hve u credit for that time and again, come on oldschool

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all u hve is that 4 game stretch I hve u credit for that time and again, come on oldschool

You never made it out of grade school did you ?.....3 afccg's like 10 playoff wins, More wins in first 5 yrs as a rookie starter than anyone but Brady, with a revolving door OC Flow and an idiot for a HC, HANDICAPPED Secondaries for most of his 11 yr run and never a #1 wr....
And the Joe Montana MVP SB run...Where he beat the red hot Colts at home, went to Denver and knocked off Peyton Manning , into NE and trounced Brady, along the way to that SB win as underdogs with the 17th ranked D in the league....It was Offense that won those games, led by Joe Flacco.
That's all the stats I need to recognize a top tier qb, but I understand Pitts fan bias....
It's all a moot point now, Joe is moving on and Buckwheat will crash and burn next season, getting himself benched and Harbs fired IMO....Come on 2019 season !!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never made it out of grade school did you ?.....3 afccg's like 10 playoff wins, More wins in first 5 yrs as a rookie starter than anyone but Brady, with a revolving door OC Flow and an idiot for a HC, HANDICAPPED Secondaries for most of his 11 yr run and never a #1 wr....
And the Joe Montana MVP SB run...Where he beat the red hot Colts at home, went to Denver and knocked off Peyton Manning , into NE and trounced Brady, along the way to that SB win as underdogs with the 17th ranked D in the league....It was Offense that won those games, led by Joe Flacco.
That's all the stats I need to recognize a top tier qb, but I understand Pitts fan bias....
It's all a moot point now, Joe is moving on and Buckwheat will crash and burn next season, getting himself benched and Harbs fired IMO....Come on 2019 season !!!!
Oh ok so again u have the run and helped by a d and a bunch of babble. The stats I
Mentioned are irrelevant. Got it.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok so again u have the run and helped by a d and a bunch of babble. The stats I
Mentioned are irrelevant. Got it.

Any fan with the IQ above a frog knows stats can be very misleading and easily manipulated for an argument...Depending on which ones you choose, wins and losses are all that really matter when it's all said and done....
Ask all the fired coaches and qb's if you need proof !!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any fan with the IQ above a frog knows stats can be very misleading and easily manipulated for an argument...Depending on which ones you choose, wins and losses are all that really matter when it's all said and done....
Ask all the fired coaches and qb's if you need proof !!
Which is what u r doing manipulating a large sample size.

But by ur own admission here. Tyrol Taylor is an above average qb. He’s got a winning record, and he’s rumored to be coming t bmore.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is what u r doing manipulating a large sample size.

But by ur own admission here. Tyrol Taylor is an above average qb. He’s got a winning record, and he’s rumored to be coming t bmore.

So by your standards Dan Marino was not an elite qb because he never even had a historic SB run and never won any ??
And Tyrod was a joke that we dumped a long time ago....Out of the league now...
But maybe the Stoolers can talk Plaxico into coming back since no one wants to play there with throw me under the bus Ben anymore....:heh:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by your standards Dan Marino was not an elite qb because he never even had a historic SB run and never won any ??
And Tyrod was a joke that we dumped a long time ago....Out of the league now...
But maybe the Stoolers can talk Plaxico into coming back since no one wants to play there with throw me under the bus Ben anymore....:heh:
Ahh no sir I quoted stats. Dan has elite numbers. Good try. And try googling Taylor he’s reported to the Ravens, it’s in rotoworld, u can’t read and are out of touch sir

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me way too much of Vick, but since Vick defenses have gotten bigger/faster and the 'running QB' is something that every team seems to be studying for. Sure Jackson is going to have some crazy runs just like Vick, but Vick never really amounted to anything either, he was just flashy and had cool shoes so the fans ate him up and analysts got to talk about the good ol' days of Cunningham/Elway/Young and gaga over a 1K yard QB rusher. Vick had one GOOD season in his career, and he went 11-5.... which likely would've left them with a wild card spot this year. He played one FULL season in his career meaning he was always injured.

Point being, Vick was a good STORY and media hype. Jackson already isn't because 'we've been there, seen that, and it's not successful).

I see a lot of similarities in Jackson. He stares down a receiver, has ZERO pocket presence, because he's always looking.... to run, and has that same 'flick' throw that Vick did and doesn't help his receivers at all with well placed/timed throws while chucking it hard as fuck. Ravens won their games because by and large their defense and Gus Edwards was running pretty damn well.

Jackson's passing by the games he started:
150, 178, 125, 147, 131, 204, 179.

That's not sustainable at all, and he went against such LEGENDARY :rolleyes2: defenses including: Oakland, Cincy, KC, Tampa Bay, and Atlanta.

Injury bug will start with the running and teams will just spy him, and let him continue to make terrible easily defendable throws. "But coach, what if he throws on the next play?" "Let him."

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens possible landing spot for Tyrod Taylor Taylor had the best year of his career under OC Greg Roman with Buffalo. He would be a strong scheme fit as the backup to Lamar Jackson. The Taylor-to-Baltimore connection makes a lot of sense, but they could stay in-house with Robert Griffin III.
Better option for Lamar Jackson's backup: RG3 or Tyrod Taylor?

But yeah that tyrod

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh no sir I quoted stats. Dan has elite numbers. Good try. And try googling Taylor he’s reported to the Ravens, it’s in rotoworld, u can’t read and are out of touch sir

Uh Dan's SB numbers are 0-1 in his whole career...I heard him say he would trade all records he has accomplished for 1 SB ring....Joe has that and an MVP award to go with it...
Think what you like, sane people would agree with Dan and me...
Let's play who does Ben throw under the bus next !!!.....Bye JU-JU......:dhd:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh Dan's SB numbers are 0-1 in his whole career...I heard him say he would trade all records he has accomplished for 1 SB ring....Joe has that and an MVP award to go with it...
Think what you like, sane people would agree with Dan and me...
Let's play who does Ben throw under the bus next !!!.....Bye JU-JU......:dhd:
Did I say anything about his Super Bowl numbers?

Again ur back to his 4 game stretch.

I’m still waiting for anything besides that and your long winded replies

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens possible landing spot for Tyrod Taylor Taylor had the best year of his career under OC Greg Roman with Buffalo. He would be a strong scheme fit as the backup to Lamar Jackson. The Taylor-to-Baltimore connection makes a lot of sense, but they could stay in-house with Robert Griffin III.
Better option for Lamar Jackson's backup: RG3 or Tyrod Taylor?

But yeah that tyrod

Rag trash.....Nothing being reported here.... RG3 said he wants to stay and backup Buckwheat...
Excuse me while I throw the computer against the wall....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say anything about his Super Bowl numbers?

Again ur back to his 4 game stretch.

I’m still waiting for anything besides that and your long winded replies

You obviously are too dumb to see the truth....You're like talking to a dumb animal, but then they do breed up there in Pittsbooger land, so no wonder .....