• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lamar Jackson

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are blind to reality and stuck in the Al Sharpton mode....They are white characters that relate to a white players and a black character to relate to a black player....
Quit acting like a sensitive chick....He reminds me of Buckwheat, and that's the crux of it...But if you want to lean on the weak's favorite crutch of racism, have at it, I'm too old to give a crap....

It's really not my fault that you are old, out of touch and ignorant on the subject. I would suggest you walk up to an AA and call him Buckwheat to judge the reaction but we all know you would never be brave enough to do that.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not my fault that you are old, out of touch and ignorant on the subject. I would suggest you walk up to an AA and call him Buckwheat to judge the reaction but we all know you would never be brave enough to do that.

Well Yo Bwoy, The years give me experience a little punk like you knows nothing about...
And most adult black men has more confidence in himself than to let a name of a tv star cause them to lose it....
And as far as courage goes, I'm still a handful and I have a 9 mil to pick up any slack....
I hope some one bought you a crying towel over the holiday, because you are one weak little black bwoy !!!!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...who has not mastered the art of the forward pass.

But he does look like Buckwheat ....
upload_2019-1-22_20-36-32.jpeg
images

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn't even a brag on Mayfield. 58.5?! Lamar is a WR. Jarvis Landry could achieve that sort of rating.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn't even a brag on Mayfield. 58.5?! Lamar is a WR. Jarvis Landry could achieve that sort of rating.

Everyone on that list is better than Buckwheat, even Dalton.....Greg Roman thinks he can create a hybrid College/NFL offense that will enhance him and befuddle the league....
He may want to check his college pass percentage too because it was also less than 60%....
I would be surprised if the Ravens win more than 6 games in 2019 with Otay under center and RG3 and out backing him up...:gaah:

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you racist old fuck.

C'mon Man, you have to admit he does have a certain Buckwheat-esque quality about him. Technically he looks more like Eddie Murphy's version of Buckwheat but.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone on that list is better than Buckwheat, even Dalton.....Greg Roman thinks he can create a hybrid College/NFL offense that will enhance him and befuddle the league....
He may want to check his college pass percentage too because it was also less than 60%....
I would be surprised if the Ravens win more than 6 games in 2019 with Otay under center and RG3 and out backing him up...:gaah:

Flacco has multiple seasons under 60% completion, and was 61.2% career, it’s not like he was much over 60

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco has multiple seasons under 60% completion, and was 61.2% career, it’s not like he was much over 60

You better start worrying about Ben's low numbers and the elite players he is running off that team....
We've been through this several times and you always look for some negative on an MVP SB Champion while butt sniffing loser qb's for numbers sake....
When we got Elvis Grbac from KC, he had thrown for over 4000 yards that season and looked to be a good signing....But they forgot to tell that he had no run game and had a losing season...
Numbers are very misleading....Your opinion is yours but the win factor still rules....
And it takes a team of players to be winners, not 1....By the way, Grbac stunk it up with one of the best D's in history....1 yr mistake.
Now put that 12th cup of coffee down and settle down old man..:heh:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You better start worrying about Ben's low numbers and the elite players he is running off that team....
We've been through this several times and you always look for some negative on an MVP SB Champion while butt sniffing loser qb's for numbers sake....
When we got Elvis Grbac from KC, he had thrown for over 4000 yards that season and looked to be a good signing....But they forgot to tell that he had no run game and had a losing season...
Numbers are very misleading....Your opinion is yours but the win factor still rules....
And it takes a team of players to be winners, not 1....By the way, Grbac stunk it up with one of the best D's in history....1 yr mistake.
Now put that 12th cup of coffee down and settle down old man..:heh:
His low numbers? Come on old
Fool do better. I’m also less than half your age and three times as educated. And mislead all u want everyone but u says overrated

No one besides bmore thought Grbac was a good signing u need to put Flacco’s sack down and step away

Flacco=dilfer

Last edited:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His low numbers? Come on old
Fool do better. I’m also less than half your age and three times as educated. And mislead all u want everyone but u says overrated

And John Elway, but what does he know compared to a 3 tooth Stoolers fan with a 5th grade education that thinks it's a PHD.....:L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously nothing have u seen his qb choices lmao good call

Ok when Joe gives them their 1st winning season in 3 yrs and probably to the playoffs and beyond if they get him a playmaker wr....We'll revisit this...
You seem to totally disregard the yrs Joe had a terrible oline, never a #1 wr, 4 oc's in 5 yrs and 2 injuries to recover from....
Where would Ben be without that D for so many yrs, Ward, Bus, AB etc ?????
Probably below 50% and not a sniff of a SB....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok when Joe gives them their 1st winning season in 3 yrs and probably to the playoffs and beyond if they get him a playmaker wr....We'll revisit this...
You seem to totally disregard the yrs Joe had a terrible oline, never a #1 wr, 4 oc's in 5 yrs and 2 injuries to recover from....
What I hear? Excuses. Go ahead claim ur one good year I hope he wins the Super Bowl then he’ll have one good year plus four games. Are all the analysts bashing this trade wrong too? There’s tons of literature.

If they get him a wr? And some other stuff....and oh he needs a better line. That’s called not being a great qb and needing to be carried

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He did have Ray Rice. :nono: oops