• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that he started another thread dedicated to you!! Is that the meltdown you're referring to? That one's just a continuation of the meltdown that started on cbs. Or is there a better one?

that was the one, but the other one where he wanted to talk more trash to the haters was the one that started it off. funny too. he seems to think that i somehow don't have him blocked. guess he doesn't realize that even though his posts are collapsed his NAME still appears. probably shouldn't have said anything(because now some of my fun will be killed), but there ya have it...

couldn't happen to a more deserving troll imo...

CL67

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My help is needed here since their is no Simple Jack and Turnip moron finally figure out to take his man crush leBum James yeah yeah to a thread on the topic.

Wonder who's Simple Jack real SN was over there. And Hoorse, TripleXXX, Since they haven't made the jump. And since cBS did give a crap about multi-SN's.

Right College Football board Cassie! :)

Good luck Lakers. Talk in peace without the king doofus SJ or Hoorse (Couldn't spell that right) of the NBA boards now gone by so called MEDIA GIANT cBS, Going find some free site to watch all their NFL and College Football.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry my help ISN'T needed.

Simple Jack? Afraid of IP address check?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was the one, but the other one where he wanted to talk more trash to the haters was the one that started it off. funny too. he seems to think that i somehow don't have him blocked. guess he doesn't realize that even though his posts are collapsed his NAME still appears. probably shouldn't have said anything(because now some of my fun will be killed), but there ya have it...

couldn't happen to a more deserving troll imo...

CL67

Funny thing. On the thread that he dedicated to you he is now trying to explain to MISKO that it is a legitimate thread for Heat fans and Laker fans are trolling.

Problem is, the thread was directed solely at you!!

Here is his explanation:

Miskon, this thread and what I said on the other thread speaks for itself.
The topic here was totally legit. Put up for Heat fans to cooment on, and the same Laker trolls who ruined CBS flocked to it with........well, you can see for yourself.
If these guys have Heat fans blocked, or don't care to be involved with them, then why attempt to destoy every thread?

CL (both of him) have only been here for only a few days. Read any post and I dare you to find any substance in any of them.

Hilarious!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing. On the thread that he dedicated to you he is now trying to explain to MISKO that it is a legitimate thread for Heat fans and Laker fans are trolling.

Problem is, the thread was directed solely at you!!

Here is his explanation:

Miskon, this thread and what I said on the other thread speaks for itself.
The topic here was totally legit. Put up for Heat fans to cooment on, and the same Laker trolls who ruined CBS flocked to it with........well, you can see for yourself.
If these guys have Heat fans blocked, or don't care to be involved with them, then why attempt to destoy every thread?

CL (both of him) have only been here for only a few days. Read any post and I dare you to find any substance in any of them.

Hilarious!!

lol, yeah i saw it. i've already accepted the fact that Turnip's simply a despicable turd. always was, always WILL BE...

as i said earlier, these guys will figure this clown out. this site's a good one and i doubt some pathetic waste of skin like Turnip(and every OTHER troll that followed him) can exist here much longer...

CL67

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've already accepted the fact that Turnip's simply a despicable turd.
=================================
:agree:

I'll take on behalf of Nash this extra day off for the Lakers... Lakers in 6. I can see us 1-1 by Wed night :suds:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take on behalf of Nash this extra day off for the Lakers... Lakers in 6. I can see us 1-1 by Wed night :suds:[/QUOTE]

I'm down with that! GO LAKERS!
Sam

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
may wanna block "feelingtheheat" disguised as Crapmyshorts who posted on Lakers/Spurs thread....what a f'g turd.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in any case, since now that idiotic knob Jims_Doors is accusing me of "not talking sports"(fool that he is) how about talking about what adjustments need to be made for tonight's game? gonna be a tough one. i think the Lakers are in big trouble if they have to come back from 0-2...

CL67

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe JD should point to the douchebags, ie Heat fans that made asses of themselves along the way....he won't cause he's an unabashed Lakers/Kobe critic(don't know if hater applies to him, yet).
As for tonight, gotta take better care of the ball, keep that D that we showed flashes in final 10 games of season, and make some open shots. Simple formula, huh! Wow, shocked to learn that Hill may be available which would give us another body to throw at Duncan/Splitter -- not sure how much he can give us but we know he's balls-out when he gets in a game.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe JD should point to the douchebags, ie Heat fans that made asses of themselves along the way....he won't cause he's an unabashed Lakers/Kobe critic(don't know if hater applies to him, yet).
As for tonight, gotta take better care of the ball, keep that D that we showed flashes in final 10 games of season, and make some open shots. Simple formula, huh! Wow, shocked to learn that Hill may be available which would give us another body to throw at Duncan/Splitter -- not sure how much he can give us but we know he's balls-out when he gets in a game.

agree. D needs to pick it up, and dang it, cut those TO's down. REAL good news about Hill. that guy's a beast on the boards and an effort guy. will be good to see him back in there if he can provide some quality minutes. here's hoping...

CL67

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game tonight!! We need Nash to shoot the ball like Nash and not like whoever that guy was on Sunday!!

They can cut the turnovers by making plays from the perimeter. Several of those turnovers were from trying to force the ball inside when the pass wasn't really there!!

They could use some pick and roll as well to soften up that middle!!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purple and Gold Pride!!! 2013-2014 NBA CHAMPIONS!!!

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Dwight Howard is leaving.
2) Kobe Bryant is finished.
3) Steve Nash is finished.
4) Ron Artest is finished.
5) Pau Gasol smells European and he's leaving.
6) Jerry Buss is dead.
7) LOL has no money or draft picks.
8) LA Fans really suck.
9) LA is full of smog.
10) F'ing Los Angeles Lakers are done!

11) Word.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6) Jerry Buss is dead.
8) LA Fans really suck.
9) LA is full of smog.

11) Word.

Ha.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6) Jerry Buss is dead.
8) LA Fans really suck.
9) LA is full of smog.

11) Word.

12) Crotch is rubbing his lucky rabbit's foot HOPING...

CL67

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take LA smog over Boston weather any day of the week -- the little chump don't know what it's like to wake up to sunny days 6 out of 7 days of the week

oh and buh bye Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.