• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol @ moral majority. Something being popular doesn't make it moral.

Isn't becoming popular the reason gays are being accept now? Now you're saying they argument they used has no validity. Either way - I was attacking those that attacked me

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly have gays caused the problems in this country? No it's been god fearing vagina lovers that have turned this country into shit.

He's already admitted in the past he thinks anyone who isn't American is a terrorist and wants to destroy the US and all it stands for.

Next he'll probably say he hates black people, women and the disabled too.

:rollseyes:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't becoming popular the reason gays are being accept now? Now you're saying they argument they used has no validity. Either way - I was attacking those that attacked me[/]

Their argument has always been valid. The fact that people are coming around has nothing to do with the validity of the argument.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's already admitted in the past he thinks anyone who isn't American is a terrorist and wants to destroy the US and all it stands for.

Next he'll probably say he hates black people, women and the disabled too.

:rollseyes:

Please tell me your kidding. So our friend is party of the idiot wing of the Republican Party? I am a registered republican myself.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly have gays caused the problems in this country? No it's been god fearing vagina lovers that have turned this country into shit.

Actually - in the last 45 years of watching the gay community - every gay I have encountered for the most part was groomed to be gay at a very young age by a much older age. That being said - what adults do in the privacy of their home is their business, but I don't see why I should be forced to hear their argument. Just saying - what happens in their bedroom should stay in their bedroom for both sides of the fence as far as I am concerned.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me your kidding. So our friend is party of the idiot wing of the Republican Party? I am a registered republican myself.

This is not true - He is making this up. I am actually a registered democrat and have been a democrat all of my life. I think he is assuming this because of several statements I made on the political board in the past. Some of them got it into their head that I was extreme right wing because I oppose abortion. As far as the other statement about whoever is not american is terrorist - - that's completely off the wall. Clearly he is confused. If he has specifics that he would like to post from my comments, perhaps I can clear it up, but this is not a political forum, so I think I will exit this one.

Really doesn't matter who gets elected next time around any way since we haven't had a competent president in the last 50 years any way

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually - in the last 45 years of watching the gay community - every gay I have encountered for the most part was groomed to be gay at a very young age by a much older age. That being said - what adults do in the privacy of their home is their business, but I don't see why I should be forced to hear their argument. Just saying - what happens in their bedroom should stay in their bedroom for both sides of the fence as far as I am concerned.

facepalm.jpg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to go down to Hollywood and watch what happens cruising spots they have pre-arranged on the internet.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Groomed? What the hell are you talking about?

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not true - He is making this up. I am actually a registered democrat and have been a democrat all of my life. I think he is assuming this because of several statements I made on the political board in the past. Some of them got it into their head that I was extreme right wing because I oppose abortion. As far as the other statement about whoever is not american is terrorist - - that's completely off the wall. Clearly he is confused. If he has specifics that he would like to post from my comments, perhaps I can clear it up, but this is not a political forum, so I think I will exit this one.

Really doesn't matter who gets elected next time around any way since we haven't had a competent president in the last 50 years any way

The era of great presidents is over. I agree with you there.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets change the subject - if you was the Lakers gm, who would you take in the draft

would you trade him Kevin Love?

Would you resign Gasol and how much

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Groomed? What the hell are you talking about?

Never mind - lets move on - I don't want to turn the NBA board into a politics board which it appears I did that - Politics only gets me riled

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Pau will be an ex-Laker going into next season and maybe Nash will follow him...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict Pau will be an ex-Laker going into next season and maybe Nash will follow him...

The Lakers might as well keep them another two years since they threw their money away on Kobe. I think if the Lakers could get Gasol to resign for 9 million or under - then he's a keeper. Nash is going to stay and play from what I have seen.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:hammer:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will concede though that Hurricane thought it was okay since the pictures of the girls were only a month away from their 18th birthday - meant it was no big deal. As I told you cane when you did that crap that they have to be 18 years old if you're into that that and not one day sooner. Last time I spoke to Sman though - he said the two you are into young boys now. That sure is a big change, but I have been told not to bash the gays, so I won't bash you if you leave me alone about it

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have been called many things over the years - but this would be the first time I got called a right wing republican. I'm the only democrat with three sisters that are republican and a brother as well who is republican - they are going to have a huge laugh about the stupidity of this one. :laugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.