• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less about any gay ass role call/ laker fan support group now you need because your team sucks.

If you didn't care you wouldn't have taken the bait and bit on it like a fish. You just got reeled in being one dumb ass:laugh3:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less about any gay ass role call/ laker fan support group now you need because your team sucks.

And I don't give a shit what you think either asshole. Fuck you and fuck your friends and fuck your family you stupid piece of shit

th

:becky:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true - just like we can say except for basketballer you and all of the rest of the Miami Heat fans are bunch of bandwagon fans sucking Lebron's dick afer he gives each of you a fuckin blow job

That's what is great about this being a free country.

I agree somewhat because BK is a bandwagon Heat fan to as well. I mean Yankees, Saints (Im sure after they won the SuperBowl and the Heat once LeBitxh showed up. Sounds bandwagon to me.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree somewhat because BK is a bandwagon Heat fan to as well. I mean Yankees, Saints (Im sure after they won the SuperBowl and the Heat once LeBitxh showed up. Sounds bandwagon to me.

Using that logic, you must be a bandwagon fan since you root for teams from three different regions.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why the Heat fans don't simply create their own Miami Heat Roll Call Thread and see how long they can keep it going. I'm pretty sure some Lakers fans would help them out some

Status
Not open for further replies.