• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers Roll Call Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO LAKERS:hammer:GO LAKERS:hammer:GO GO :hammer:GO LAKERS!!!:omg:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am only guessing, but I expect that Miami fans are pieces of shit because they have won a couple of championship titles and honestly believe they are going to some how win anot 12 or 13 more with Lefaggot James. Personally I am sick and tired of hearing their continued barrage of insults about the Lakers and their non-stop of sucking Lebron's dick - fuck all of them

Are you having a bad day?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one angry dude. It's only professional sports brah. Quit embarrassing yourself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with the excessive use of the word 'faggot'?

You have a problem with gay people?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF you really need to tone it down with your posts.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF you really need to tone it down with your posts.

Hey Lakers+USC fan is the one that personally attacked me first - as I said before - I will defend myself.

For the record - ShoveiT Joe is the one that started it with "Fuck the Lakers", I just responded likewise to him. Then they started the pedo phile attacks, so why don't you do your job and tell them to cool as well? I think I have the right to defend myself

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Lakers+USC fan is the one that personally attacked me first - as I said before - I will defend myself.

For the record - ShoveiT Joe is the one that started it with "Fuck the Lakers", I just responded likewise to him. Then they started the pedo phile attacks, so why don't you do your job and tell them to cool as well? I think I have the right to defend myself

Shovey's was an obvious joke and you are constantly posting F the Heat and calling them and their fanbase faggots as well as constantly accusing them of sucking Lebron's dick, etc. Most of the time you do this unprovoked.

It has reached the point where your own fanbase is telling you to stop. As for defending yourself, if you tone it down, it's unlikely that you'll have to defend yourself. If you don't tone it down, it can be arranged so that you are no longer here to defend yourself.

Choice is yours.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:

You sad sad little man!

Newsflash dude - there are more people in the USA that does not believe they are normal people than the other way around - they are called the Moral Majority

Just because a few perverts deemed them normal, doesn't make it so - just saying

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shovey's was an obvious joke and you are constantly posting F the Heat and calling them and their fanbase faggots as well as constantly accusing them of sucking Lebron's dick, etc. Most of the time you do this unprovoked.

It has reached the point where your own fanbase is telling you to stop. As for defending yourself, if you tone it down, it's unlikely that you'll have to defend yourself. If you don't tone it down, it can be arranged so that you are no longer here to defend yourself.

Choice is yours.

Bullshit - He went on numerous posts attacking me and the fan base and I responded. As I said I was attacked by three of them and I defend myself

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newsflash dude - there are more people in the USA that does not believe they are normal people than the other way around - they are called the Moral Majority

Just because a few perverts deemed them normal, doesn't make it so - just saying

Do they threaten you? Are you afraid of them? Or did Father Joseph do unspeakable things to you in the confession booth?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Luckily that is changing as our country progresses.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol @ moral majority. Something being popular doesn't make it moral.

Status
Not open for further replies.