• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers locker room isolating D'Angelo Russell after video surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you didn't think the Lakers couldn't be any more of a mess this happens. What team would even trust Russell even if the Lakers tried to trade him? Someone needs to get there ass kicked. Oh ya Jim Buss you need to go. Some Lakers fans have had enough. Peace.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't listen at work, so I might be misunderstanding things. Nick Young cheated on Iggy and Russell intentionally or not ratted him out? And we're upset because he broke the man code of not ratting out our own?

I was at a party once and this girl was engaged to one of our friends, but he was out of the country. Everyone knew that she was engaged but the guy in which she was sitting on was not her fiancé. I was new to the group, but knew everybody, including the cheater.

So I casually, in a non-judging tone, asked her how her fiancé was, how he was enjoying his trip, and about her wedding plans. I said it very friendly, as if I didn't realize what she was doing. It was a bit awkward. My wife was mad at me for it, and I was like, the fiancé is your friend, why need I make it easy for her to cheat? I wanted to humorously make it as uncomfortable as possible to cheat on my friend without getting all involved. Everyone knew already so I wasn't outing her. She didn't know I knew her fiancé, just that I knew who he was. Everyone's walking around on freaking eggshells for no reason. I knew a few of them were upset with her but wouldn't say anything. I was the new guy who had no politics involved with the group.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that Russell gets the Alex treatment from his droogs at some point...
alexsmash.png

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to fuck up Russell today. Entire team including Kobe

Yep, he needs to be taught a lesson. A few guys heading down on the elevator with him. The emergency stop is hit between a couple of floors and you drag him out later like Ray Rice's wife in Atlantic City. The ole elevator beating is the non military version of a code red

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't listen at work, so I might be misunderstanding things. Nick Young cheated on Iggy and Russell intentionally or not ratted him out? And we're upset because he broke the man code of not ratting out our own?

I was at a party once and this girl was engaged to one of our friends, but he was out of the country. Everyone knew that she was engaged but the guy in which she was sitting on was not her fiancé. I was new to the group, but knew everybody, including the cheater.

So I casually, in a non-judging tone, asked her how her fiancé was, how he was enjoying his trip, and about her wedding plans. I said it very friendly, as if I didn't realize what she was doing. It was a bit awkward. My wife was mad at me for it, and I was like, the fiancé is your friend, why need I make it easy for her to cheat? I wanted to humorously make it as uncomfortable as possible to cheat on my friend without getting all involved. Everyone knew already so I wasn't outing her. She didn't know I knew her fiancé, just that I knew who he was. Everyone's walking around on freaking eggshells for no reason. I knew a few of them were upset with her but wouldn't say anything. I was the new guy who had no politics involved with the group.

While Young cheat is deplorable, what he did was not illegal and his own private business.

It wasn't like Young was video taped out in a club somewhere. He was having what he thought to be a private conversation with a trusted teammate. Furthering that, he was the one who kept asking Young the questions about the girls he was with, to get him to admit it.

Just because your moral compass doesn't align with someone, doesn't mean you have the right to put all their dirty laundry out in the open. That's not your call. It's a different situation if you're directly friends with the party being cheated on, versus an outsider.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an idiot.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And she makes more than him

And will remain relevant for a lot longer

Im not a huge fan of her music, but I like her a lot, saw her on a few talk shows, and the carpool karaoke thing, she's a cool cat, sweet girl...All she talked about was Nick and their wedding

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And will remain relevant for a lot longer

Im not a huge fan of her music, but I like her a lot, saw her on a few talk shows, and the carpool karaoke thing, she's a cool cat, sweet girl...All she talked about was Nick and their wedding

I don't think I've ever heard one of her songs or seen an interview. Seen her in commercials, that's about it. Not a bad lookin young lady

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've ever heard one of her songs or seen an interview. Seen her in commercials, that's about it. Not a bad lookin young lady

Big Ass, thats why the brothers are fighting over her

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the sort of thing you want to see your future franchise cornerstone doing now is it?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chatter on the interwebs is that 1.) Russell walked out of the LAL practice facility today surrounded by security guards and 2.) Nick Young is going to be released imminently.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Young cheat is deplorable, what he did was not illegal and his own private business.

It wasn't like Young was video taped out in a club somewhere. He was having what he thought to be a private conversation with a trusted teammate. Furthering that, he was the one who kept asking Young the questions about the girls he was with, to get him to admit it.

Just because your moral compass doesn't align with someone, doesn't mean you have the right to put all their dirty laundry out in the open. That's not your call. It's a different situation if you're directly friends with the party being cheated on, versus an outsider.

Bingo. If Russell was friends with Iggy, this would be a slightly different convo.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chatter on the interwebs is that 1.) Russell walked out of the LAL practice facility today surrounded by security guards and 2.) Nick Young is going to be released imminently.

Swaggy P -- released from the Lakers or from Iggy ?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo. If Russell was friends with Iggy, this would be a slightly different convo.

If that was the case you still don't leak the tape. You tell and show your friend what's going on but you don't put it out there and damage your own rep and air your teammate and friends dirty laundry

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swaggy P -- released from the Lakers or from Iggy ?
Adrian Wojnarowski
‏@UncleChaps
#Lakers to release guard Nick Young later today, according to sources.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why anyone has to pick sides. You should be mad at everyone:

1) Russy, don't rat out your teammates, it's not your business.

2) Swaggy, Don't cheat bro.

3) Iggy, seriously, have better taste in men.

Status
Not open for further replies.