• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers locker room isolating D'Angelo Russell after video surfaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell broke a man code(unintentionally I think), he deserves to be reprimanded in any way possible....but the Lakers better not even THINK of shipping him out. This is not Shaq saying pay me 30 mil. or trade me, this isn't Kobe saying he wants to play on pluto, THIS is a kid doing an immature thing, and it'll pass over time

I agree. His teammates will have their "locker room justice" and hold him accountable, which it looks like is already happening. Now it's up to Russell to handle it like a man.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- it was a POS thing to do- but i tend to think he is just young and reall really dumb....or maybe he was mad he got bad pub from that thing in their car with nick young and that activist...who knows....

its hard for me to fathom that the kid was being malicious.....i would HOPE its just a really really really dumb and ill thought out practical joke.

The only conclusion I could draw is malicious intent........Is he jealous of the relationship? Does he have a thing for izzy?

Taping it as a practical joke is one thing......Leaking it, is a different thing entirely

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mecca !

Long time long time.

How are you doing ?

I'm good.

I just asked Slinky about you the other day.

You need to come holler at us over here nor often now that football is done.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- it was a POS thing to do- but i tend to think he is just young and reall really dumb....or maybe he was mad he got bad pub from that thing in their car with nick young and that activist...who knows....

its hard for me to fathom that the kid was being malicious.....i would HOPE its just a really really really dumb and ill thought out practical joke.

Clarkson was in the car with Young, not Russell.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being a wise ass, but you assume she liked hearing that her man to be is a cheater?

Only in the sense that she now knows not to marry the cheater. Better to find out now than after getting married. Weren't you saying the same?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only in the sense that she now knows not to marry the cheater. Better to find out now than after getting married. Weren't you saying the same?

Oh yes, we are in agreement

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this situation.

But really though, this is EXACTLY why having Byron Scott as the coach of the team is important. He's proved he's shit otherwise, but could totally redeem himself right now by dissolving this situation. Not only is he their coach, but he's a former player. He understands the sanctity of the locker-room.

While the Lakers officials want to stay out of it for now, the situation is clearly toxic. Scott needs to be the one that pulls the team together.

If there's any silver lining here, it's that there's likely to be massive turnover of the Lakers roster in the off-season. New faces, but the same problems will arise if they don't address it now.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at this situation.

But really though, this is EXACTLY why having Byron Scott as the coach of the team is important. He's proved he's shit otherwise, but could totally redeem himself right now by dissolving this situation. Not only is he their coach, but he's a former player. He understands the sanctity of the locker-room.

While the Lakers officials want to stay out of it for now, the situation is clearly toxic. Scott needs to be the one that pulls the team together.

If there's any silver lining here, it's that there's likely to be massive turnover of the Lakers roster in the off-season. New faces, but the same problems will arise if they don't address it now.

I don't have any faith in Scott, with his old school approach and garbage rhetoric, to be able to pull this team together. I don't think he has much command of the team at this point.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any faith in Scott, with his old school approach and garbage rhetoric, to be able to pull this team together. I don't think he has much command of the team at this point.

Yeah, I don't either, but for this particular situation it's ideal to have a coach who was a former player. He understands the grind and all the extra curricular things that going on in the locker-room. It's really a shame if he just sits back and folds his arms on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.