• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers are going to lose out and suck again!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out, one of our picks is impressing teh summer league while others in the first round are bombing. I read an article indicating that Clarkson was very impressive in running our offense. He was the second rounder we purchased. He was even better than Marshall when we lost to the Raptors.

According to the article, Exum and Vonleh stunk it up. Vonleh went 0-13 and Exum looked out of sorts and lost while Clarkson finished the game with 21 points and a number of assists. Clarkson may just vault ahead of Marshall if current play continues. It was a great article on the summer league. Its over on SB Nation.

I watched the Utah game. Exum didn't look bad. Definitely athletic.

I missed the Lakers game Friday. Looking forward to today's and seeing Clarkson. Too bad Randle's not signed yet.

I want to see what else they have on the summer league squad. Some of them may be training camp invitees. There's still a handful of roster spots left to fill and it will likely take young cheap players to do that.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the link on the article I referred in my previous post. Yep, Randle did not play. This article is a good read.

Lakers fall to Raptors, but Clarkson impresses in 88-78 loss - Silver Screen and Roll

Thanks. Good read. Clarkson is certainly much more athletic than Marshall and more of a threat from the perimeter. As the article pointed out, Marshall has good court vision. He has a good handle too. Without the perimeter shooting game though, he can't keep defenses honest. He may end up being deep on the bench this season, especially if Nash stays healthy.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea in that article, I believe they mention some undrafted FAs that the Lakers like. There is a few. They also mention a couple that are lost.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out, one of our picks is impressing teh summer league while others in the first round are bombing. I read an article indicating that Clarkson was very impressive in running our offense. He was the second rounder we purchased. He was even better than Marshall when we lost to the Raptors.

According to the article, Exum and Vonleh stunk it up. Vonleh went 0-13 and Exum looked out of sorts and lost while Clarkson finished the game with 21 points and a number of assists. Clarkson may just vault ahead of Marshall if current play continues. It was a great article on the summer league. Its over on SB Nation.

Exum looked good. That article is wrong. He has a great feel for the game. Whoever wrote that article, did not watch the game. Clyde Fraizer (Hall of Fame point guard) was extremely impressed with Exum. I would trust him over some pencil pusher.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right Tomodach. I am just reporting the report. Thanks for the clarification.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right Tomodach. I am just reporting the report. Thanks for the clarification.[/QUO

Your welcome. I think Randle will be a beast for us as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think Randle is really going to take off and I think Clarkson is going to surprise a lot of people this year as well.