• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lakers are going to lose out and suck again!

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the Lakers sit back and wait on the decision of Carmelo Anthony, other free agents are signing deals. Pau Gasol is close to signing with the San Antonio Spurs and it's just about written in stone Anthony will re-sign with New York, the Lakers have yet to anything in free agency. Hell, we don't even have a coach yet. Another great move by the front office. Get ready for another lottery pick in 2015. Hopefully, we'll be so bad we have a chance to snag the number one pick. :L

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that Gasol was even interested in San Antonio. He talked with Miami, New York, Oklahoma City but I didn't see anything about San Antonio. Makes sense if he wants another ring. One thing for sure, if he does sign with SA, he ain't going to be able to slouch on defense. Popovich will be on his lazy ass bigtime and he'll discover that the SA way is a lot more work than LA.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K Shaqdaddy, gone are Jodi Meeks, Shaggy P and Kent Bazemore and prolly a couple of others, in is Julius Randle. Do the math here?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
retro, it was just breaking news that the Spurs have snuck up and are pretty much the landing place for PG.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't under contract and have stated that re-signing with LA prolly isn't going to happen.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't under contract and have stated that re-signing with LA prolly isn't going to happen.

I'm guessing you're not a Lakers fan so at this point you're pretty much trolling. :rollseyes:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see anything on Swaggy P and Bazemore either TEB. Maybe this all took place since James is dragging his feet. You might be right but I haven't seen anything on those two guys.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I am, I've been frustrated with this organization since the Dwight Howard debocle, the Steve Nash trade and the hiring of Mikey D. Just not understanding their theory! Are they playing to lose?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
retro, Young otped out of his contract and wants a multi year deal which the Lakers are dragging their asses with waiting for Carmelo's decision. Bazemore is testing the market and the Golden State Warriors want him bad. So, the way the Lakers front office has been running the show of late, my guess is we lose both.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I know all of that but what I was stating is I have not seen any thing to indicate that either Bazemore are going to sign elsewhere just yet. I know they both have been quietly talking with other teams but nothing definite.

I get the frustration. Since Meeks left and Farmar left and stated a few things about how the FO is behaving, I thought others would sign but outside of Gasol, who was expected to leave when Anthony pretty much decided to sign with New York although hasn't officially stated it as fact, either Swaggy or Bazemore has officially signed with anybody.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUst a FYI Lakers aint got no draft pick to be in the lottery again with. Was traded for steve nash.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
retro, Young otped out of his contract and wants a multi year deal which the Lakers are dragging their asses with waiting for Carmelo's decision. Bazemore is testing the market and the Golden State Warriors want him bad. So, the way the Lakers front office has been running the show of late, my guess is we lose both.

Most of these guys have already been contacted by Mitch and asked to be patient. The only one that lost his patience so far is Farmar, which may be the result of the Isaiah Thomas rumors.

Kaman wasn't going to be asked back and Meeks got an offer that he'll never see again in his career. I'm sure these guys are getting a bit antsy, but it's not like there are reports of any of them having serious contact with anyone.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEB aka RamTough is a good guy although he has always seen the Lakers glass as half empty EVEN during our last Finals runs in 08', 09' & 10'...

That said, if we can't admit the glass IS half empty right now, than we are fooling ourselves.

I do think we will see the dominoes fall fast for a lot of teams and players once Bron bron makes.....
'The Decision v2'.
The longer this goes for Brony the worse he looks....

Once again.....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these guys have already been contacted by Mitch and asked to be patient. The only one that lost his patience so far is Farmar, which may be the result of the Isaiah Thomas rumors.

Kaman wasn't going to be asked back and Meeks got an offer that he'll never see again in his career. I'm sure these guys are getting a bit antsy, but it's not like there are reports of any of them having serious contact with anyone.

Precisely TJF12.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that Gasol was even interested in San Antonio. He talked with Miami, New York, Oklahoma City but I didn't see anything about San Antonio. Makes sense if he wants another ring. One thing for sure, if he does sign with SA, he ain't going to be able to slouch on defense. Popovich will be on his lazy ass bigtime and he'll discover that the SA way is a lot more work than LA.

Dude, you know your stuff. Refreshing around these parts - LA Kings board really know their stuff too. I see Gasol playing in Ok City where nobody plays defense except Ibaka.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, calm down. This guy might be trolling but read the names we are throwing around as options?

The Lakers thought their name and history would land a Melo/Bron type free agent. Kupcake had this date marked on his calendar since Howard rebuffed the Lakers overtures.

However, how do they Lakers sell a marquee free agent to join their team? Dr. Buss certainly is not going to walk through that door and he closed all kinds of free agent deals in his day. Jim Buss? No way, he'd be lucky to get a sit down with Nick Young's agent in Vegas. The other aspect: none of these guys want to play with Kobe. I admire Kobe for his drive to win at all costs - he has that Jordan attitude. But he is a raging asshole. Melo is his "friend" and he's probably staying in New York a "not as bad NBA purgatory as the Lakers."

The curse of the Chris Paul deal.... hell we don't even have Lamar Odom, the major piece in the Chris Paul deal. He was given away to Houston for cents on the dollar. Shit, I'd kill for a Lamar Odom workout right now - even if he's still hitting the crack pipe.