• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lady gaga should be perfect

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The perfect half time show would be some college marching band coming out for the usual 12-15 minutes or so... and then getting through that bullshit/nonsense so we can get back to the game... You know... what we SHOULD be there to watch? Fucking football... instead of a stupid band up there for 30 minutes.

I can't even watch Super Bowls anymore with people. Everyone is talking or blabbing during the game, always some douche nozzle there still going on about fantasy football, some random couple chicks are there who are being annoying or complaining that nobody likes their bean/tuna dip bullshit... etc. Then everyone is all excited about the commercials/half time show which I mute or just turn off the TV and go do something else, whatever. I end up getting into a verbal fight with someone or accidentally tell someone to "SHUT UP" and then it just ruins it.

So I sit by myself now watching the damn game. And it's fine, and the best thing ever.

I found your halftime entertainment.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe wrong band? They have 2 women in the group
My bad... I meant dudes and dudettes.

images

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think Lady Gaga is perfect for halftime. Superbowl halftime is my designated toilet time. If they had someone I'd actually want to see, I'd miss my toilet time.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So everyone seems to be making fun of Lady Gaga, but if she wanted to date you, are you saying that you'd decline?

She's not at all unattractive when she dresses normally and she's worth about 300 million dollars...Where is the downside here?

Exactly...I will give you an example of reality versus "production"....who do you think this is?

3779c692b04b236ff71af37438cdded8.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I would date her in a second but what we see in the Media is entirely different...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While none of these will never happen.

If it were a rock act I'd like to see Mastodon, The Sword, or Clutch if we're going with heavy work. If its gonna be a little lighter, but still rockin. Queens of the Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultures, Kyuss or one of the other 27 bands Josh Homme is in.

If we're looking to get funky. Gotta go old school with The Isley Brothers, War (the original War not the rip off artists currently claiming to be War, Tower of Power, The Commodores, before Lionel went all MTV with Hello, I'm talkin the Fancy Dancer, Captain Quickdraw Commodores. Yeah, that would work.

Female singer - Nikka Costa or Joyce Kennedy fronting Mother's Finest would be on point.

I think Regent is right though. Its all commercially driven and viable pop and/or today's country acts which are also pretty pop now-a-days.

The last good halftime show was Prince imo.

The obvious choice that has somehow eluded the NFL is the Foo Fighters. They play stadium shows, don't need an elaborate setup that would take too long for halftime, have a bunch of radio songs, and are frequently the only rock act at any awards show.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ride The Lightning was godlike!

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
January 19, 2003, Metallica showed up in a semi at the Coliseum parking lot for the AFC Championship game between the Raiders and the Titans. Nobody knew they were coming.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys want some good entertainment, and I mean good entertainment, you should be looking outside the box. Who says it has to be a singer/group?

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages I bring you the most exciting act in all of the world

I bring you.....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record the OP is a Redskins fan, not a Cowboy fan...or at least that's what I'm telling myself...