• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Requests Trade from Cavs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is the centerpiece of the golden state warriors? All these millionaires want to do is play with their friends.

As far as reuniting Wade and Lebron, thats the first thing that came to my mind when I heard Rose was thinking about signing there. Rose was not enough to be considered the third of the big three after an MVP season but now he might be the only guy the cavs get this summer if they dont trade Kyrie.

I thought Kyrie was the man in Cleveland all those years he was losing. Why go back to that when the current NBA is at least 3 stars per contending team?

That is just it, and it might be what you meant. The Warriors don't have a centerpiece. They are a true team. That is why you can't just assemble a rag tag group of stars without considering fit and hope to beat them. It is also why the Spurs are the only team today with a fighting chance. They are a true team also. The Warriors just have more talent.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw these live odds. The field went from +750 yesterday to +350.. interesting

Kyrie Irving Next Destination

Cleveland Cavaliers -150
53202 New York Knicks +500
53203 San Antonio Spurs +1000
53204 Minnesota Timberwolves +1600
53205 Field (any other team) +350

Updated odds today wow

Cleveland Cavaliers +100
53202 New York Knicks +400
53203 San Antonio Spurs +1000
53204 Minnesota Timberwolves +1600
53205 Field (any other team) +275
Kyrie Irving
Next Destination

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if some of Warriors are doing some voodoo:lol:

I doubt it. They just showed that all they need is to be relatively healthy to beat the Cavs. My guess would be it's the Celtics who are poised to take over as the best in the east.

Those leprechauns can be wicked little bastards.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see him in Boston, Chicago, or New York. Of course, he will probably come to the West, making the West stronger and the East with LeBron and the Celtics as the only teams worth anything.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Kyrie and Lillard are buddies. I'd like to see Portland trade CJ and Leonard and maybe their abundance of random 1st round draft picks for Kyrie.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Kyrie and Lillard are buddies. I'd like to see Portland trade CJ and Leonard and maybe their abundance of random 1st round draft picks for Kyrie.

Why? That would be a horrible move for Portland....and very stupid

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? That would be a horrible move for Portland....and very stupid
no. Kyrie IMO is top 5 guards in the league, Lillard also being in that top 5.

Kyrie, Lillard, Nurkic, would be a good group. Of course that doesn't fix Portland's need of a 3 or 4 man.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie, Lillard, Nurkic, would be a good group. Of course that doesn't fix Portland's need of a 3 or 4 man.

Portland still doesn't get out of round 1 with that trade.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will score 50+ while giving up 60+

Exactly that move makes zero sense. It does nothing. Can you imagine playing a team like the Warriors or Rockets where those 2 guys would have to guard Steph/Klay and Paul/Harden for most of the night. Also I don't see why Cleveland would make that move. They need a PG back for Irving especially if they trade him this season. Trading him for a SG makes zero sense and leaves them extremely weak at PG.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CP3, Wall, Westbrook, Curry, and Lillard are all better. Kyrie would be switched to the 2. Which then he's compared to Harden, Klay whom are definitely better.

McCollum fits in Portalnd's system perfectly as the 2-guard. Adding Kyrie gives you a more ball dominant player who's just as bad of a defender. Portland's problem is on the wing; not at the 2.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly that move makes zero sense. It does nothing. Can you imagine playing a team like the Warriors or Rockets where those 2 guys would have to guard Steph/Klay and Paul/Harden for most of the night. Also I don't see why Cleveland would make that move. They need a PG back for Irving especially if they trade him this season. Trading him for a SG makes zero sense and leaves them extremely weak at PG.

They can get derrick rose today :dhd:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CP3, Wall, Westbrook, Curry, and Lillard are all better. Kyrie would be switched to the 2. Which then he's compared to Harden, Klay whom are definitely better.

McCollum fits in Portalnd's system perfectly as the 2-guard. Adding Kyrie gives you a more ball dominant player who's just as bad of a defender. Portland's problem is on the wing; not at the 2.
Simmer dude, just a thought, not like Portland is going to do anything. Getting this Front Office to do anything is a pipe dream.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmer dude, just a thought, not like Portland is going to do anything. Getting this Front Office to do anything is a pipe dream.

It's a sports forum. I'm giving you reasons why it wouldn't work and what the Blazers actually need to improve on.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this but something tells me it is deeper than that. I don't think it is just a Lebron issue because I don't see why he would request this trade knowing LBJ is a FA next summer. I really think it has something to do with playing for Dan Gilbert as well and how he handled the Griff situation.

Not only that, but Kyrie may not want to go through another rebuild. He was already part of the rebuild that was going on and signed the extension with the Cavs 3 years ago thinking it was going to be his team.

Then, 11 days later, Lebron decides to return to Cleveland. End result, rebuild over, the Cavs went into "win now mode" and restructured their roster accordingly.

He had a team that was being built around him, he was going to be the face of the franchise and they had some promising young players to grow with him. It was a situation similar to what OKC did and what others are trying to do now. Then, less than 2 weeks later, that's all gone.

Now, it looks like Lebron will be gone after this season which will throw the Cavs back into rebuild mode. I can see where he may not want to be stuck in Cleveland for another rebuild.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a sports forum. I'm giving you reasons why it wouldn't work and what the Blazers actually need to improve on.
Portland has needed a 3 or 4 man for about 4-5 years and they haven't made one move toward getting a legit 3 or 4 man in that time. They continue to let Lillard and CJ sit there in their prime as they wait for I don't know what to happen.

I would not blame either of those guys to bail this franchise when their contracts are up because this franchise has done nothing to try and make this team better and build around them.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No he isn't.

Kyrie isn't significantly better than McCollum. More skilled, yes. Also more needy and less willing to share. You know that CJ and Dame work well. Why risk chemistry issues for a marginal upgrade that will cost you additional assets?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Cavs, I don't trade him this season but soon as Lebron leaves for another team next summer then I'm trying to trade him so no way in hell would Kyrie be on my roster in the 2018-2019 NBA season. Get a head start on the rebuild.

If I'm the Cavs, I'm looking to trade him now. Especially with Lebron refusing to waive his NTC.

I mean, do they really want to go through the entire season with a guy who wants to be traded and doesn't want to play with Lebron.

You know that every player and coach on that team is going to be asked about the situation, every single day. I'd expect that will get really old, really fast.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Cavs, I'm looking to trade him now. Especially with Lebron refusing to waive his NTC.

I mean, do they really want to go through the entire season with a guy who wants to be traded and doesn't want to play with Lebron.

You know that every player and coach on that team is going to be asked about the situation, every single day. I'd expect that will get really old, really fast.

IF this is indeed all true then I agree you should trade him now. Otherwise you have drama and tension all year long and the sports media will always point to this disfunction with each loss.

Of course there is a chance that this is nothing more then attention grabber from LeBron, Kyrie and the Cavs to get the attention on them for the off season. After all this is ESPN reporting these "sources" and "rumors" and in the past ESPN has come away with egg on their face for trying to break news. Even though Woj is now with ESPN I haven't seen him confirm any of this.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it. They just showed that all they need is to be relatively healthy to beat the Cavs. My guess would be it's the Celtics who are poised to take over as the best in the east.

Those leprechauns can be wicked little bastards.
Yeah i had forgot that those little guys can be so evil:lol: