• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyrie Irving trade idea

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...to Milwaukee for:
  • Khris Middleton
  • Malcolm Brogdon
  • Matthew Delledova
I know the Bucks weren't on his preferred teams list, but they're the one team I could think of that has the assets Cleveland would be looking for. The Cavs would instantly become a better defensive ballclub with this move, while Milwaukee would have a young superstar pairing with Giannis that would grow with one another.

I know you're probably thinking that "this trade won't help the Cavs beat GS", and my counterargument would be my usual - There's no trade out there that will help them beat the Warriors.

For that reason^, I think LeBron will retire at some point between now and his 36th birthday in large part because he'll grow tired of losing in the finals.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We talked about this scenario last week while you were busy desecrating your Paul George shrine.

Old news, not original.

Certainly not thread worthy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We talked about this scenario last week while you were busy desecrating your Paul George shrine.

Old news, not original.

LMAO savage

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it bucks have one of the better packages to offer if they wanted to. But middelton is so underrated as a overall player. He would be a big loss

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Old news, not original.

LMAO savage

Let me know when it's safe to come out.

newsgif5.gif

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs best option at this point is to make sure Kyrie is trade in addition with other players for cap relief. When Lebron leaves too, you'll have tons of money off the books if you can get rid of say Shumpert or JR, in addition to Kyrie's salary and Lebron's. If you can get one or two high upside players with cap relief, that's the way they should go.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...to Milwaukee for:
  • Khris Middleton
  • Malcolm Brogdon
  • Matthew Delledova
I know the Bucks weren't on his preferred teams list, but they're the one team I could think of that has the assets Cleveland would be looking for. The Cavs would instantly become a better defensive ballclub with this move, while Milwaukee would have a young superstar pairing with Giannis that would grow with one another.

I know you're probably thinking that "this trade won't help the Cavs beat GS", and my counterargument would be my usual - There's no trade out there that will help them beat the Warriors.

For that reason^, I think LeBron will retire at some point between now and his 36th birthday in large part because he'll grow tired of losing in the finals.

But Kyrie wants to be the man not second banana again (to Giannis)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...to Milwaukee for:
  • Khris Middleton
  • Malcolm Brogdon
  • Matthew Delledova

He ain't retiring anytime soon.

LeBron is absolutely fueled by his pursuit of the GOAT. If he is unable to catch Jordan in ring count, he will look to finish as high as possible on career scoring, assists and rebound lists.

He is more likely to play through his early 40s than retire early.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Old news, not original.

This is why I would let you sit on my face.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't retiring anytime soon.

LeBron is absolutely fueled by his pursuit of the GOAT. If he is unable to catch Jordan in ring count, he will look to finish as high as possible on career scoring, assists and rebound lists.

He is more likely to play through his early 40s than retire early.
He's going to be the best old man the game has ever seen.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Kyrie wants to be the man not second banana again (to Giannis)
I honestly think hes sick of Lebron.

The guy is the Coach, Gm, agent for some of their Teammates, Pg, Sf....

He has a stranglehold on the entire franchise.

I would have a problem with that too if I wasnt signed to Klutch.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it bucks have one of the better packages to offer if they wanted to. But middelton is so underrated as a overall player. He would be a big loss
Did you see the Celtics rumor?

Bucks would be top if the Celtics don't throw in that Brooklyn or Lakers pick.

I kinda like the Suns rumor too.

Bledsoe, Chriss, Warren, pick.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* Coughs*

th

I don't know if he will be as good for as long as Kareem was, but he had the advantage of starting at 18, 4 years before Kareem did.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the Celtics rumor?

Bucks would be top if the Celtics don't throw in that Brooklyn or Lakers pick.

I kinda like the Suns rumor too.

Bledsoe, Chriss, Warren, pick.

I did see that. IT would be the better player but I don't know it's close. Middelton would be a great fit next to lebron. Can guard the best guy and can be a secondary ball handler and very good shooter

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs best option at this point is to make sure Kyrie is trade in addition with other players for cap relief. When Lebron leaves too, you'll have tons of money off the books if you can get rid of say Shumpert or JR, in addition to Kyrie's salary and Lebron's. If you can get one or two high upside players with cap relief, that's the way they should go.
This is an absolute must. If they can't get rid of JR and/or Shump along with trading Kyrie, don't trade him. He's under control for two more years, there's no urgency here.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I owned the Cavs, I'd trade LeBron first. The Knicks would love to have him and once he played in New York, my guess is that he'd want to stay. Problem is that the Cavs want Porzingis and that ain't happenin'. LeBron is gone next year and nothing the Cavs can do can stop it from happening. Get something worthwhile.

Cavs really have to consider a Celtics offer for Kyrie. He'd be the guy in Boston and there would be enough talent around him to let him be the Man. Would work for the Celtics too.

I'll be happy if the Celtics just stick with what they have........football starts Thursday.