• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray to Arizona "A Done Deal"

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumors seem to change by the hour. At least it makes for an entertaining offseason. Regardless of what the Cards do, they will be blasted until they prove they deserve otherwise.

1st choice - Trade for picks
2nd choice - Draft Allen
3rd choice - Draft Williams
3rd choice - Draft Bosa
Distant 4th - Draft Murray and trade Rosen

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumors seem to change by the hour. At least it makes for an entertaining offseason. Regardless of what the Cards do, they will be blasted until they prove they deserve otherwise.

2nd choice - Draft Allen
3rd choice - Draft Bosa
allen #1? hes been slipping in drafts

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allen #1? hes been slipping in drafts
Not a big Bosa guy. Allen is durable and had great brust. Opposite Chandler Jones, he will be a beast. Him or Williams I would be fine with.

Ideally, I would love to see the Cards make a trade with the Raiders and get their #4 & #24. I think the Raiders are dumb enough to do it. That way they could probably still draft Allen and maybe grab N'Keal Harry or Metcalf with #24. After that they could focus on the o-line.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah its possile, id got nkealy harry or aj brownt touhg

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing that Murray did very poorly on the interviews

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can get a top 10 pick, or a first and some change for Rosen, I say they take it. If not, there are plenty of game changers to take in the first. If they can trade back a few spots, or just take the BPA, they will be sitting pretty.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love for the Browns to get Harry. I doubt he makes it to second round though someone is going to love his size.
There is absolutely no way he makes it to the second round. Everyone was predicting a 4.7, 40 and he still would have most likely been a late 1st rounder. Now that he ran a 4.53 with that size. Guaranteed mid to late 1st.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely no way he makes it to the second round. Everyone was predicting a 4.7, 40 and he still would have most likely been a late 1st rounder. Now that he ran a 4.53 with that size. Guaranteed mid to late 1st.

Hell I would rather him at 17 than Marquise brown.

I also think Paris Campbell is being overrated. His athleticism will be negated some in NFL.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
metcalf is the one that scared me, he flashed as a frosh, then hurt, hurt, really never showed out, was a top 10 wr supposedly pre-draft, now even bettter

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell I would rather him at 17 than Marquise brown.

I also think Paris Campbell is being overrated. His athleticism will be negated some in NFL.
IF the Cards Draft Murray, Hollywood would make sense if he was available.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
metcalf is the one that scared me, he flashed as a frosh, then hurt, hurt, really never showed out, was a top 10 wr supposedly pre-draft, now even bettter

I wouldn't be the one to bank a top ten pick on a combine wonder

Reactions: gob

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2nd choice - Draft Allen
3rd choice - Draft Bosa

They would be blasted...just like every team would be blasted for anything they did by someone somewhere....

For the Cards, I don't think they take much flak for either trades/Willams/Bosa picks, and will take some heat for taking Allen first and drafting Murray/trading Rosen....although it depends what you can get for Rosen.

Actually, I'll give you shit for taking Bosa….fucker.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be blasted...just like every team would be blasted for anything they did by someone somewhere....

For the Cards, I don't think they take much flak for either trades/Willams/Bosa picks, and will take some heat for taking Allen first and drafting Murray/trading Rosen....although it depends what you can get for Rosen.

Actually, I'll give you shit for taking Bosa….fucker.
You love Bosa. I actually like Allen better.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll predict Murray is the Cardinals first pick or they trade it to the Raiders so they can pick Murray.

The dilemma for Steve Keim is his job is all on Kliff and Murray is who Kilff wants and the perfect fit for what he wants to do on offense. So Keim might seem himself in a position that he needs to maximize the odds on his Kliff gamble by giving him the QB he wants.

If they pass on Murray in favor of keeping Rosen they'll be all over a trade with the Raiders. They'll get a nice haul of picks and at 4 they'll still be able to choose between Williams or Allen which really isn't a horrible place to be in.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll predict Murray is the Cardinals first pick or they trade it to the Raiders so they can pick Murray.

The dilemma for Steve Keim is his job is all on Kliff and Murray is who Kilff wants and the perfect fit for what he wants to do on offense. So Keim might seem himself in a position that he needs to maximize the odds on his Kliff gamble by giving him the QB he wants.

If they pass on Murray in favor of keeping Rosen they'll be all over a trade with the Raiders. They'll get a nice haul of picks and at 4 they'll still be able to choose between Williams or Allen which really isn't a horrible place to be in.

I am not buying into the rumors. I don't think Murray goes #1, will some other team get antsy and take him top 10-15? It's possible but I wouldn't be surprised if he went late 1st or something around there. A former GM said he heard some of the worst comments he ever got on a top-rated QB. Leadership - below average, study habits - below average, board work - below average.

I am not sure how he will pan out in the NFL but he is a project right now so taking him at 1 doesn't make any sense imo.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Q Will #1 every time. No regrets. Mock drafters are having a hard time not comparing him to HOF players.

After that, you have a case for about 3 or 4 players. Bosa the safest, Allen the most versatile, Metcalf the most upside, Murray the most value.