• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kyler Murray to Arizona "A Done Deal"

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't surprise me if they traded up...this might be why the rumors are coming in about the Cards trading Rosen. All smoke so that the Raiders will give up picks to trade up to #1. If there is one NFL franchise that would do it...it's Oakland
:hope:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was being sarcastic with Roma. He clearly likes Bosa over everyone else. Most do. I am sceptical.

You are not the only one. I know some 49er fans that prefer Allen over Bosa on other sites. I would choose Bosa over Allen based on scouting reports in part and what our needs are.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hate them not getting Bosa.
I like others ahead of Bosa, but grabbing Bosa would not be a bad thing. A trade for additional picks would be my preference.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If I was the Cardinals and I had to make a pick at 1 I'd take Q. Williams over anybody else. Not saying he's going to be Aaron Donald but I think he has the potential to be in that conversation.

Cardinals already have Jones on the outside who is a 10+ sack a year guy and when you consider the NFC West is the run-heaviest division in the league having a guy like that would be invaluable.

Dream scenario would be a trade with the Raiders. Raiders would likely take Murray, 9ers Bosa, Jets Allen or Williams, and the Cardinals would have their choice between whoever the Jets don't take. And maybe someone trades up with the Jets to take Haskins so the Cardinals would get their choice between Allen or Williams along with additional picks from the Raiders.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was the Cardinals and I had to make a pick at 1 I'd take Q. Williams over anybody else. Not saying he's going to be Aaron Donald but I think he has the potential to be in that conversation.

Cardinals already have Jones on the outside who is a 10+ sack a year guy and when you consider the NFC West is the run-heaviest division in the league having a guy like that would be invaluable.

Dream scenario would be a trade with the Raiders. Raiders would likely take Murray, 9ers Bosa, Jets Allen or Williams, and the Cardinals would have their choice between whoever the Jets don't take. And maybe someone trades up with the Jets to take Haskins so the Cardinals would get their choice between Allen or Williams along with additional picks from the Raiders.

Bosa is the best player in this draft. You either take Murray (which I don't agree with but if they love him and trade Rosen), you trade back or you take the BPA which is Bosa. That being said I love Quinnen too but you can't pass up Bosa.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa is the best player in this draft. You either take Murray (which I don't agree with but if they love him and trade Rosen), you trade back or you take the BPA which is Bosa. That being said I love Quinnen too but you can't pass up Bosa.
If they stick with Rosen and the #1 pick, they will take Bosa.