• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiper's First Mock Draft

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh sure. Cause teams don’t pay big for QBs. The Vikings didn’t give up a top 15 pick for Bradford. The Cards were gonna give the 5th pick in the draft up for Kevin Kolb.
Teams will give up a shit ton for the unknown but won’t for a star QB. Uh huh I’m blind.
This homer crap is stupid. I can tell you 10 huge problems the Eagles have. I can rip certain players on the team right now. But Wentz is awesome. You could tell we had a star in the making year one. Year 2 he was already looking like an MVP. Year three he played well over coming a big injury and having zero run game to support him as he returns.
That’s why GMs said they will triple mortgage the farm for Wentz but he’s just a blind homer too. Funny, it ain’t just me saying it.
lets start from the beginning
vikes did, bradford was starting at that point and a 1st and a 4th, massive difference from what your saying. vikes were also in a pickle and had to make a move.

cards WERE, they dindt, moot point.

wentz was awesome, your own board as a thread on it. Hes starting over, he was awesome two years ago. Period. Year 3 u have made exxcuses, the line, the receivers, the run game, the secondary, nothing with him of course. Also you keep coming back to this "GM", yesterday it was an "executive" now its a "GM". We dont know who, or when, but damnit its true. come on dude. You are blinded by homersim. What you dont see is the acknowledgement ive given that wentz was great. I have a few times here. But also that he got hurt, and has mental and physical issues to overcome. Period. So no i dont think they are getting 8 draft picks back for wentz.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I see "bust" written all over Josh Allen. Even more than I did Soloman Thomas.

Why do you think that? I don't see what you're seeing. I agreed that Solomon was vastly overrated, and I was irate over that pick. But Allen is at least going to be a good speed rusher in the NFL IMO. The rate at which he's in the proximity of the QB or RB to make a play is extremely high.

He's no Bosa IMO, but I think he's going to be good.

Edit: Saw your response.

To small to be a defensive end. Too slow to be an edge rushing LB

I think Allen's going to surprise you at the combine.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets start from the beginning
vikes did, bradford was starting at that point and a 1st and a 4th, massive difference from what your saying. vikes were also in a pickle and had to make a move.

cards WERE, they dindt, moot point.

wentz was awesome, your own board as a thread on it. Hes starting over, he was awesome two years ago. Period. Year 3 u have made exxcuses, the line, the receivers, the run game, the secondary, nothing with him of course. Also you keep coming back to this "GM", yesterday it was an "executive" now its a "GM". We dont know who, or when, but damnit its true. come on dude. You are blinded by homersim. What you dont see is the acknowledgement ive given that wentz was great. I have a few times here. But also that he got hurt, and has mental and physical issues to overcome. Period. So no i dont think they are getting 8 draft picks back for wentz.

The Cards actually did but the trade couldn’t go through because of the lock out. He wasn’t as good this year and I said that about 50 times but the line wasn’t as good earlier in the season and with that run game left him with out the ability to have support. It hurt Foles too. It’s not blind homerism cause I’m not a homer at all. I’d be more than willing to tell you all our problems but our problem isn’t at QB. He’s amazing and will be an Eagle for a loooong time. The homer label is crap cause I ain’t that dude. It was a year ago Wentz was balling not two years ago.
I think I’ll go with the NFL GM who said they’d triple mortgage the farm over your opinion on this one. I could easily see 2 firsts, 2 seconds and a player and that’s less then we gave up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:
The Cards actually did but the trade couldn’t go through because of the lock out. He wasn’t as good this year and I said that about 50 times but the line wasn’t as good earlier in the season and with that run game left him with out the ability to have support. It hurt Foles too. It’s not blind homerism cause I’m not a homer at all. I’d be more than willing to tell you all our problems but our problem isn’t at QB. He’s amazing and will be an Eagle for a loooong time. The homer label is crap cause I ain’t that dude. It was a year ago Wentz was balling not two years ago.
I think I’ll go with the NFL GM who said they’d triple mortgage the farm over your opinion on this one. I could easily see 2 firsts, 2 seconds and a player and that’s less then we gave up.
Again he was amazing. Was he amazing this year? No.

Did the cards trade go through? No didn’t happen.

The homer label is spot on see the thread on your own teams board. You may be able to objectively discuss the team. You cannot objectively discuss wentz. Period.

And again you come back to a mystery gm. Who was it? Yesterday it was an executive? I think I’ll go with roger goodell and bill belichekcs word on this matter.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10. Denver Broncos

Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia

Former first-round pick Bradley Roby isa free agent, and Chris Harris Jr., who broke his leg in December, turns 30 over the summer. Cornerback is the No. 1 need for the Broncos. Baker isn't far behind Greedy Williams as the top corner in this class. General manager John Elway hit on his 2018 draft class, and he needs another good one to get the team back on track under new coach Vic Fangio.
The more I read into this class, the more content I am with the prospect of Baker at pick 10. Broncos need some help in the trenches, but this draft class has an overabundance of quality DL.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:
Again he was amazing. Was he amazing this year? No.

Did the cards trade go through? No didn’t happen.

The homer label is spot on see the thread on your own teams board. You may be able to objectively discuss the team. You cannot objectively discuss wentz. Period.

And again you come back to a mystery gm. Who was it? Yesterday it was an executive? I think I’ll go with roger goodell and bill belichekcs word on this matter.

Does it really matter one bit if it was a GM or exec. People attack points that have no bearing on the point. I know Wentz has a lot to overcome. I know he’s had 2 injuries so far that’s a concern. No doubt. Just saw a thread of “Bleed Green”. If Foles played 16 games this year he would have had 3800 yards 20 TDs and 14 Ints. If Wentz played all 16 he was on paces for 4800, 32 TDs and 10 picks. Was he as good as his 2nd year. No! But people on here acting like 4800 yards, 32 TDs and 10 Ints would be so so. All that with no run game and still not fully healed. Did you hear me? 4800/32/10.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it really matter one bit if it was a GM or exec. People attack points that have no bearing on the point. I know Wentz has a lot to overcome. I know he’s had 2 injuries so far that’s a concern. No doubt. Just saw a thread of “Bleed Green”. If Foles played 16 games this year he would have had 3800 yards 20 TDs and 14 Ints. If Wentz played all 16 he was on paces for 4800, 32 TDs and 10 picks. Was he as good as his 2nd year. No! But people on here acting like 4800 yards, 32 TDs and 10 Ints would be so so. All that with no run game and still not fully healed. Did you hear me? 4800/32/10.
Yeah dude it does matter. And it also matters that no one knows who it’s is.

I’m sorry did you extrapolate and assume again. I can’t take u serious more subjectivity

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don’t you make a thread on the board. And ask what ppl would give. Since surely not the thousand plus members here are all wentz haters. See if everyone believes the anonymous exec who won’t out his name with his words. And see if everyone feels he’s an mvp.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why are GM’s saying they’d triple mortgage the farm for Wentz. I guess he’s a lost soul too?
And this whole “Foles was an MVP for one game” thing is stupid. So was Larry Brown... should have Dallas kept him and dumped Deion?

Did he just compare Wentz to Deion Sanders?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a weird fucking dude. A grown ass man who spends his life getting entertainment out of starting shit. I’m down to talk football with everyone even if we don’t agree on football topics but you, Handi and DoubleDown getting enjoyment purposely trying to be dickheads is completely bizarre.
Have at it though. Stupid fucking existence but it’s your life.

It’s a sports website and exposing your bullshit is easy.

Don’t hate the player...hate the game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Deion ever won AMVP?
Am I being unreasonable here? I’m actually crediting wentz?

But also pointing out some major obstacles right now.

And also discrediting some unnamed gm or executive or treasurer that we don’t know who said it, what their position is or even have a relevant news source for reference

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think that? I don't see what you're seeing. I agreed that Solomon was vastly overrated, and I was irate over that pick. But Allen is at least going to be a good speed rusher in the NFL IMO. The rate at which he's in the proximity of the QB or RB to make a play is extremely high.

He's no Bosa IMO, but I think he's going to be good.

Edit: Saw your response.

I think Allen's going to surprise you at the combine.
One-year wonders worry me, especially when they are Seniors. There is a reason players don't come out early and its not because they are great players.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3