• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kiper's First Mock Draft

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His freshman season wasn't a "bust." D-linemen don't just come in and dominate as freshmen (with rare exceptions). And you've got some extremely high standards if you think 14 sacks and 19 TFL in a CFB player's sophomore & junior year is "pedestrian." That's not even close to pedestrian.

JPP got 6.5 sacks his last year in CFB, and the NFL knew the guy was great because they watched him play. You're right that his pass-rush moves aren't refined, and that's why I wouldn't take him at 2. But the guy is a serious talent. He has the talent, the drive & the big body to do some major damage in the NFL.
I guess we'll see but I'm surprised to see you think 64 tackles and 14 sacks in two seasons is good play. I see it as mediocre. Lots of people who know more than me see him as a high first rounder. I just have a bad feeling about him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I guess we'll see but I'm surprised to see you think 64 tackles and 14 sacks in two seasons is good play.

It's good; it's not amazing. Which is why I don't want the Niners to draft him. But I think he's going t o be a pretty good DE for some team.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good; it's not amazing. Which is why I don't want the Niners to draft him. But I think he's going t o be a pretty good DE for some team.
I'm intrigued by Quinnan Williams. I think he and Buckner would make a great pair of Tackles. I'm a proponent of collapsing the pocket from the middle rather than pressure from the edge. Not allowing the QB a comfortable pocket to step up into seems to bother them more than pressure from the edge.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well this is simple. Your assuming all execs are GM's. Your assuming all execs have their hands in the team and roster. Thats just not true. SO yeah it matters its not that hard.

No, I didn’t assume anything. I just didn’t really memorize it. But, AGAIN, whether the exec had his hands on the roster or not it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the point. It’s like when someone is losing an argument and all they can highlight is a spelling error. GM or exec, hand on or hands off, really doesn’t have anything to do with what we’re talking about.

The quote was from a tweet from an NFL writer.
I just googled “ Wentz triple mortgage the farm” and it came up. If I was on the computer I’d cut and paste for you but I can’t believe you’d accuse me of making up false quotes. Thought you had more respect then that.
#4800/32/10

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm intrigued by Quinnan Williams. I think he and Buckner would make a great pair of Tackles. I'm a proponent of collapsing the pocket from the middle rather than pressure from the edge. Not allowing the QB a comfortable pocket to step up into seems to bother them more than pressure from the edge.

Yeah, Q is probably the best player in the entire draft. He looks bigger than his listed weight; he's constantly double-teamed, his hand usage is better than most pro' players; he's equally adept at playing the pass & the run...

I'm hoping for a trade down because of how underrated I think Christian Wilkins is, but if the Niners pick at 2, Q is the guy I want.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Q is probably the best player in the entire draft. He looks bigger than his listed weight; he's constantly double-teamed, his hand usage is better than most pro' players; he's equally adept at playing the pass & the run...

I'm hoping for a trade down because of how underrated I think Christian Wilkins is, but if the Niners pick at 2, Q is the guy I want.
I like Wilkins and Lawrence from Clemson. Lawrence already has trouble on his record though. Wilkins is an impressive young man too. Graduated in 3 years I think

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I like Wilkins and Lawrence from Clemson. Lawrence already has trouble on his record though. Wilkins is an impressive young man too. Graduated in 3 years I think

Tyrannosaurus Dex needs to play NT in a 3-4 IMO. However, he might slip because of the off-field stuff to which you alluded; might be worth a gamble if he falls far enough.

I think Jeffery Simmons slipped a bit for being a problem child as well. Dude has just as much talent as any of the other DTs in the draft (which is saying a lot because this DT draft is insane), but the only question will be his priorities & character.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I didn’t assume anything. I just didn’t really memorize it. But, AGAIN, whether the exec had his hands on the roster or not it has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the point. It’s like when someone is losing an argument and all they can highlight is a spelling error. GM or exec, hand on or hands off, really doesn’t have anything to do with what we’re talking about.

The quote was from a tweet from an NFL writer.
I just googled “ Wentz triple mortgage the farm” and it came up. If I was on the computer I’d cut and paste for you but I can’t believe you’d accuse me of making up false quotes. Thought you had more respect then that.
#4800/32/10
wait so if the accountant said this, it has no difference than if the GM said it? again GTFO. Obviously its a huge difference if the guy is hands off. come on are you that dumb? i also asked for proof it took you numerous posts and hours to even remotely come up with something, so yeah its easy to say you dont have shit. Also i did google it, all that came up was a damn reddit post. ANd that post says "one league person" now were down to a league person not an exec. come on dude, you wanna talk about grasping at straws u make claims with no basis, and cant remain objective. Yet its EVERYONE ELSE

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said “made up” (ie not real)
did u google what he told you to? because all i found was a twitter post? and it didnt even say GM or exec, it sayd league person. shit that can be a ball boy

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this is what i found, a twitter post, and it reposted on reddit

so u extrapolated and made shit up agian. got it

Note it says “league person”. It doesn’t say “GM” or “exec”.

Again, his bullshit gets exposed and because we exposed it we are trolls.

Bwhahaha.

#loveit

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note it says “league person”. It doesn’t say “GM” or “exec”.

Again, his bullshit gets exposed and because we exposed it we are trolls.

Bwhahaha.

#loveit
now now, just like he said, all we have is hanging on to grammatical errors. I wish the ball boy said good things about ben