• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kind of annoys me people are lumping Blount and Lynch together

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly missing the point.

Point is Blount isn't any scrub and if you can't see the compairsons due to both being power running backs I don't want to tell you. I don't think anyone is saying Blount is better but if you can't see that their running style is very similar I don't know what to tell you. It's not like Blount is Trent Richardson or something

Why would this bother you? Most everyone knows Blount is not = to Lynch for gods sakes.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know. Maybe Grey can show his stuff. The Patriots are going to run the ball at Seattle.

If the Pat's have success running the ball (and that's a big if). I think they win the game. If the pats fall behind and are forced to throw against that secondary, it could be a very long day.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would this bother you? Most everyone knows Blount is not = to Lynch for gods sakes.

The simple notion that someone might think Blount is anywhere near the caliber of Lynch is ridiculous. The only similarity is they are big backs that run with aggression and are hard to bring down. Lynch is simply way better at it than Blount.

I think it is funny that the OP is annoyed by the ad. Who cares. The reason hawks fans get a lot of grief on these boards is because of that mentality. It seems like a lot of hawk fans have the attitude of: "that guy is not better than our guy so i'm gonna create or hijack a thread about it". It's not all hawk fans (certainly not you Harold) and it doesn't happen all the time, but it does seem to happen more frequently with hawk fans.
Regardless, the hawks are the defending champs and until they're dethroned, more power to ya.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
marshawn-lynch-beastly-run-against-houston.gif