• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez" (New England Patriots Mass Murderer)

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy had everything and just threw it away... Beautiful girlfriend, a daughter, money, fame, talent, good health ... and he decided that shooting people was a better choice...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had an incident with Wes welker his rookie season where welker was “hazing” him bc he was a rookie and Hernandez threatened him right there in the locker room in front of all his teammates. Todd light had to get involved and walk Hernandez away.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't care less about AH but feel bad for his brother. Guy is pretty much a model citizen and he got drug down because of his brothers actions.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad outcome for the families involved and the team. Dubious tag by Sir Hammer. NE patriots mass murderer. That’s a stretch and the thought can only happen in contaminated minds. Cleanse yourself, hammer, this is your chance to redeem your Titans.

oh wait, you jumped ship to the Chargers a few years back. Welcome home, bandwagoner.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Less than 24 hours away.

Will Robert Kraft repeat his lies? "We knew nothing. He was just the nicest guy."
What is your Netflix Login and Password Ill be sure to watch

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad outcome for the families involved and the team. Dubious tag by Sir Hammer. NE patriots mass murderer. That’s a stretch and the thought can only happen in contaminated minds. Cleanse yourself, hammer, this is your chance to redeem your Titans.

oh wait, you jumped ship to the Chargers a few years back. Welcome home, bandwagoner.
Please reference a dictionary for the definition of mass murder and then come back to the thread when you have a basic understanding of the issue.

Thank you.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had an incident with Wes welker his rookie season where welker was “hazing” him bc he was a rookie and Hernandez threatened him right there in the locker room in front of all his teammates. Todd light had to get involved and walk Hernandez away.
Wait, wut? :scratch: Robert Kraft said there was never even the slightest hint of a problem!

Would you say that he was unaware or that he was lying?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly some other cool quotes from him like, "It was a whore house...!?!? I had no idea!"
"I categorically deny any involvement with prostitutes. I love Myra with all my heart and would never besmirch her legacy by committing crimes against humanity and supporting slavery. Evaaaar!"

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, wut? :scratch: Robert Kraft said there was never even the slightest hint of a problem!

Would you say that he was unaware or that he was lying?

Haha

Hernandez was a charmer. He gave great interviews. He always smiled and spoke softly. However, he had a very short fuse and in the end he was very paranoid. The whole circumstance about why he felt he “had” to kill Odin Lloyd show all that.

He was good at “hiding” who he really was. That comes from being homosexual in a world that didn’t accept that. It also comes from hiding the sexual molestation he suffered.

Every team in the league knew about his past. That’s why he slid to the 4th round. Some teams didn’t even have him on their board bc of his past.

Look at Krafts testimony at the trial. Immediately after the Lloyd murder he went up to Hernandez in the weight room and asked him if he knew anything. Hernandez denied knowing anything and Kraft assured him everything would be ok. Hernandez then kissed Kraft. When asked why he reassured Hernandez kraft testified “bc at that time he was a part of our football family”. No way Kraft has that exchange if he “knew” about Hernandez and just turned a blind eye. Hell, even Hernandez’s wife didn’t know his dark secrets.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

Hernandez was a charmer. He gave great interviews. He always smiled and spoke softly. However, he had a very short fuse and in the end he was very paranoid. The whole circumstance about why he felt he “had” to kill Odin Lloyd show all that.

He was good at “hiding” who he really was. That comes from being homosexual in a world that didn’t accept that. It also comes from hiding the sexual molestation he suffered.

Every team in the league knew about his past. That’s why he slid to the 4th round. Some teams didn’t even have him on their board bc of his past.

Look at Krafts testimony at the trial. Immediately after the Lloyd murder he went up to Hernandez in the weight room and asked him if he knew anything. Hernandez denied knowing anything and Kraft assured him everything would be ok. Hernandez then kissed Kraft. When asked why he reassured Hernandez kraft testified “bc at that time he was a part of our football family”. No way Kraft has that exchange if he “knew” about Hernandez and just turned a blind eye. Hell, even Hernandez’s wife didn’t know his dark secrets.
So the ex-FBI Special Agent who Robert Kraft was paying to keep Aaron Hernandez under constant surveillance was lying?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the ex-FBI Special Agent who Robert Kraft was paying to keep Aaron Hernandez under constant surveillance was lying?

I’m unaware of that. Explain it. I knew they hired someone after all the shit went down but I was unaware that kraft had someone following Hernandez around before the killings.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m unaware of that. Explain it. I knew they hired someone after all the shit went down but I was unaware that kraft had someone following Hernandez around before the killings.
It's all in that Rolling Stone mega-article.

Warning: do not read unless prepared to take off rose-colored Pats glasses. Or if you're an Urban Meyer fan.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all in that Rolling Stone mega-article.

Warning: do not read unless prepared to take off rose-colored Pats glasses. Or if you're an Urban Meyer fan.

Bwhahahaha. That article is a joke. If I recall correctly it even said something like BB told Hernandez to “lay low” at his flop house.

Over the years most of that article was proven to be false. That was what you were relying on? Hahaha. I actually thought we were having a semi-serious discussion about this. My bad

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Less than 24 hours away.

Will Robert Kraft repeat his lies? "We knew nothing. He was just the nicest guy."
if you know the story, urban meyer is most culpable in all of this. he hid a lot of this from belichick, his friend. he had a chance to mentor and save this kid, step in. he didnt. he just covered it all up for his program.
true story. a guy i know played on the bandits with odin lloyd. lives in milford.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahahaha. That article is a joke. If I recall correctly it even said something like BB told Hernandez to “lay low” at his flop house.

Over the years most of that article was proven to be false. That was what you were relying on? Hahaha. I actually thought we were having a semi-serious discussion about this. My bad
[enter most dismissive comment you can imagine here]

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you know the story, urban meyer is most culpable in all of this. he hid a lot of this from belichick, his friend. he had a chance to mentor and save this kid, step in. he didnt. he just covered it all up for his program.
true story. a guy i know played on the bandits with odin lloyd. lives in milford.
10000% agree and I said that on the college football board.

Florida fans agreed and Ohio State fans were outraged.

Urban Meyer should be in prison.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3