• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez" (New England Patriots Mass Murderer)

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the documentary? I'm in a country where Netflix doesn't work. I'm dying to see it. (no pun intended)

Haha

I haven’t seen it yet although I’ve watched a ton of stuff on him before. He really was spiraling out of control. I’m not one to instantly blame cte but he does fit the profile. He absolutely rages over nothing. A guy bumps you on a dance floor spilling some of your drink and you follow him outside, pull up to a red light and open fire on them?!?! Who the fuck does that?!? I mean fighting them in the club is a excessive enough.

Then he “has” to kill Lloyd Because Lloyd said hi to some friends of those guys?? Lloyd is dating your sister in law!! You supposedly know him?!?!

He was becoming unglued yet every interview he gave he was soft spoken with a smile. It’s actually pretty scary if you really think about it

I plan on watching it. I’ll let you know what I think after I do. Don’t worry... I won’t leave you hanging.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10000% agree and I said that on the college football board.

Florida fans agreed and Ohio State fans were outraged.

Urban Meyer should be in prison.
off topic, but you wanna see something cool?

my work just got flight/space certified by boeing. they literally snuck my butt welded TC's into this test flight, didnt tell us. got a call literally an hour ago from the lead engineer at kennedy space center. i knew these were for aerospace, but didnt know they were for the starliner capsule.

hes doing cartwheels about the data he got. i have shit in space for Boeing, Spacex and Blue Origin now. kinda cool. shit i design, test, and even build (I laser weld my own samples for consistency).

i fucking love my job.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...

Since when did being found guilty of a single murder qualify as "mass murderer"? lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predicted right here on tHoop that he'd die of unnatural causes in prison.

He knew too much.

So Robert and his team paid off an inmate for a reduced sentence to kill Aaron?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...

Since when did being found guilty of a single murder qualify as "mass murderer"? lol
he killed a few people. shot odin lloyd and also 2 other guys in their car outside a night club, after they spilled a drink on him.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen it? I am hesitant to watch it because I watched some other documentary on Hernandez and it turned him into a victim somehow, and by the previews this documentary seems it may do the same thing.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen it? I am hesitant to watch it because I watched some other documentary on Hernandez and it turned him into a victim somehow, and by the previews this documentary seems it may do the same thing.
no, they show him for what he was in this. a gang banging, sherman helmsley smoking, sociopath who was doomed from his roots.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any doc on Hernandez has no choice but to delve into his fucked up roots in order to help explain what created him. That doesn't mean it excuses his actions.

He was a child molestation and child abuse victim. No way around it. I think this piece does a pretty good job of exposing the horror of what he became as an adult, though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he killed a few people. shot odin lloyd and also 2 other guys in their car outside a night club, after they spilled a drink on him.

He was acquitted of that shooting. Not sure why you feel the need to unapologetically lie about that instance.

Honestly, it was a piss poor case against him. Pretty clear that they were trying to close a case by pinning those two bodies on him.

Regardless, even if you believe that he may have done it. It's beyond reckless to just automatically attribute those murders to him. Especially when it would seem that your best evidence to the contrary of the verdict is "the two guys that got shot may have spilled a drink on him". About all there was to that case. But I'm sure you have an OJ Simpson false equivalency to get on with now. So, let's just get that over with. Go on...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any doc on Hernandez has no choice but to delve into his fucked up roots in order to help explain what created him. That doesn't mean it excuses his actions.

He was a child molestation and child abuse victim. No way around it. I think this piece does a pretty good job of exposing the horror of what he became as an adult, though.
The last one I watched it basically blamed it on CTE.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much did Robert Kraft know about Aaron Hernandez' violent criminal conduct before paying him $40,000,000?

i figure aaron was from south flo and gave bob kraft his "goto" massage parlor number in exchange for said contract HD…so there's that to start with and explore more.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was acquitted of that shooting. Not sure why you feel the need to unapologetically lie about that instance.

Honestly, it was a piss poor case against him. Pretty clear that they were trying to close a case by pinning those two bodies on him.

Regardless, even if you believe that he may have done it. It's beyond reckless to just automatically attribute those murders to him. Especially when it would seem that your best evidence to the contrary of the verdict is "the two guys that got shot may have spilled a drink on him". About all there was to that case. But I'm sure you have an OJ Simpson false equivalency to get on with now. So, let's just get that over with. Go on...
aquitted, but he did it.

he was aquitted via a law that was overturned. if he killed himself, his convictions and any open cases were wiped away.

law was quickly changed here.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last one I watched it basically blamed it on CTE.

Yeah, that's a load of shit. People talk out of their ass. My sister is a physician and has always been intrigued by CTE. It doesn't create a killer. It could make someone already with criminal tendencies even more impulsive/reckless. But it's not going to make you or me into a drug dealer/murderer type.

Hernandez's entire life, starting with his childhood, is permeated with violence and poor decision making. Both on his part and by those around him. The guy was 17 at the University of Florida for the first time. Punching a restaurant manager in the face and shattering his ear drum. All because he didn't have the money to pay his own tab. Despite Tim Tebow offering to pay it for him.

The guy was a loose fucking cannon. Period.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aquitted, but he did it.

he was aquitted via a law that was overturned. if he killed himself, his convictions and any open cases were wiped away.

law was quickly changed here.

Wrong. You're talking about the Lloyd murder dude. That case was open due to his appeal of a guilty verdict.

He was LITERALLY found not guilty by a jury over the double murder that you're talking about. The "drink spilled" incident? That was case was dismissed and closed. He killed himself after the conclusion of that trial.

Aaron Hernandez found not guilty of double murder - CNN

Speculation was that he stuck around to vindicate himself on the murder that he did not commit. Then, killed himself to get off on the technicality of his appeal being open on the murder that he did carry out.

Can't tell if you knew this and were perpetuating a falsehood... or if you were just oblivious and perpetuated it out of ignorance. Either way, come on dude. Got to be better than that.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
off topic, but you wanna see something cool?

my work just got flight/space certified by boeing. they literally snuck my butt welded TC's into this test flight, didnt tell us. got a call literally an hour ago from the lead engineer at kennedy space center. i knew these were for aerospace, but didnt know they were for the starliner capsule.

hes doing cartwheels about the data he got. i have shit in space for Boeing, Spacex and Blue Origin now. kinda cool. shit i design, test, and even build (I laser weld my own samples for consistency).

i fucking love my job.
Pretty amazing, man! When you get home you'll be torching one and lifting off into outer space yourself.

"Ground control to Major Tom"

Ever gotten high listening to that one?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, they show him for what he was in this. a gang banging, sherman helmsley smoking, sociopath who was doomed from his roots.
LOL @ "sherman helmsley" :pound:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...

When they're guilty of multiple murders.

So, by your logic OJ isn't a murderer?

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much did Robert Kraft know about Aaron Hernandez' violent criminal conduct before paying him $40,000,000?

Hammer: I’m disappointed in you. You have to know that Hernandez didn’t actually commit those murders. Brady did. The payment was for Hernandez to take the fall. But that wasn’t enough for Tommy Boy, so he had him killed in prison to cover his tracks.