• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez" (New England Patriots Mass Murderer)

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was becoming unglued yet every interview he gave he was soft spoken with a smile. It’s actually pretty scary if you really think about it
It's incredible. Dude was smoking PCP and hanging out in South Boston night clubs til dawn with known gangsters then showing up for practice and dominating.

That is, if you believe what we're being told.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen it? I am hesitant to watch it because I watched some other documentary on Hernandez and it turned him into a victim somehow, and by the previews this documentary seems it may do the same thing.

I am watching it now. There are three episodes. I am finishing the 3rd. They are not making him out to be a victim other than possibly the effect his parent's dysfunction may have had on him. It is a good series. It might be a bit long for some

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's incredible. Dude was smoking PCP and hanging out in South Boston night clubs til dawn with known gangsters then showing up for practice and dominating.

That is, if you believe what we're being told.

it was a different era but Lawrence Taylor and others did it routinely.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they're guilty of multiple murders.

So, by your logic OJ isn't a murderer?

Lol, I knew it.

#1 - I predicted that a false equivalency of OJ would be brought about in an above post to Rock Strongo. Human beings and their logical fallacies are painfully predictable.

#2 - He was only ever found guilty of the individual murder of Odin Lloyd. He was acquitted and found not guilty by a jury at the double murder trial. That case was dismissed.

Honestly, the evidence was terrible and basically amounted to "these guys who got killed may have spilled a drink on Hernandez at one point."

So, by your logic OJ isn't a murderer

Okay, I'll bite on this horrendous false equivalency.

No, that is not my logic. However, it would appear that YOUR logic is that "everyone acquitted of a crime at trial is probably guilty because.... OJ!"

Personally, I have this INSANE notion that every criminal case/trial has unique individual details and aren't all an equivalent to the OJ Simpson murder trial. *GASP* I know, fucking RADICAL thinking over here.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not interested. If they do one on HH Holmes I'll check it out. That guy built a 3 story building for the sole purpose of killing people in Chicago.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I knew it.

#1 - I predicted that a false equivalency of OJ would be brought about in an above post to Rock Strongo. Human beings and their logical fallacies are painfully predictable.

#2 - He was only ever found guilty of the individual murder of Odin Lloyd. He was acquitted and found not guilty by a jury at the double murder trial. That case was dismissed.

Honestly, the evidence was terrible and basically amounted to "these guys who got killed may have spilled a drink on Hernandez at one point."

So, by your logic OJ isn't a murderer

Okay, I'll bite on this horrendous false equivalency.

No, that is not my logic. However, it would appear that YOUR logic is that "everyone acquitted of a crime at trial is probably guilty because.... OJ!"

Personally, I have this INSANE notion that every criminal case/trial has unique individual details and aren't all an equivalent to the OJ Simpson murder trial. *GASP* I know, fucking RADICAL thinking over here.
Is Aaron Hernandez a mass murderer?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have seen. His sexuality is at the center of a lot of the circumstances surrounding his life. Starting with him being continually molested at 6-7 years old and creating sexual confusion before he then carried out gay affairs in private as early as high school. Then, continuing said gay affairs until his death in prison. I can't imagine that this doc won't delve into that.

can't seem to find any interest in watching.....

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not interested. If they do one on HH Holmes I'll check it out. That guy built a 3 story building for the sole purpose of killing people in Chicago.
There have been a couple. That world's fair was crazy back then. Imagine having 20 million people from all over the world coming to your town with no twitter or instagram for their friends and relatives to keep up with them. Could there be a better setup for a serial killer?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Aaron Hernandez a mass murderer?

You are the one who stated him to be a mass murderer. It was not stated as an opinion either. You stated it as a fact. Therefore, the burden of proof is on yourself to backup that claim with evidence.

The only rational/logical answer to your question, is that he has only been convicted of one murder and that there is very clearly insufficient evidence to suggest that he took other lives besides that of Odin Lloyd. That is a single homicide that we know he committed. We do not know of any others.

You cannot prove a negative. You cannot prove that ANYONE isn't a mass murderer. Not me, not you... Much less Aaron Hernandez.

It's an unknowable answer. You could not answer that question affirmatively unless you have literally followed Hernandez around his entire life.

Could Hernandez have killed somebody else besides Lloyd? It's possible. Did he? I find no evidence to suggest that he did.

In the only other homicide case he was implicated in. The motive was said to be that two guys spilled drinks on him. Security footage from that evening shows him calmly being in the bar for a mere 10 minutes. Posing for a photo with a fan and then leaving alone. Where the key witness to the case (a drug dealer) said he left with Hernandez and witnessed him pulling the trigger that evening. This case ended with a not guilty verdict and Alexander Bradley (drug dealer/witness) concerned about perjury charges because it wound up with him looking so bad.

How you can say with assurance that he was guilty of that homicide... just... defies logic.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the one who stated him to be a mass murderer. It was not stated as an opinion either. You stated it as a fact. Therefore, the burden of proof is on yourself to backup that claim with evidence.

The only rational/logical answer to your question, is that he has only been convicted of one murder and that there is very clearly insufficient evidence to suggest that he took other lives besides that of Odin Lloyd. That is a single homicide that we know he committed. We do not know of any others.

You cannot prove a negative. You cannot prove that ANYONE isn't a mass murderer. Not me, not you... Much less Aaron Hernandez.

It's an unknowable answer. You could not answer that question affirmatively unless you have literally followed Hernandez around his entire life.

Could Hernandez have killed somebody else besides Lloyd? It's possible. Did he? I find no evidence to suggest that he did.

In the only other homicide case he was implicated in. The motive was said to be that two guys spilled drinks on him. Security footage from that evening shows him calmly being in the bar for a mere 10 minutes. Posing with a photo with a fan and then living alone. Where the key witness to the case (a drug dealer) said he left with Hernandez and witnessed him pulling the trigger that evening. This case ended with a not guilty verdict and Alexander Bradley (drug dealer/witness) concerned about perjury charges because it wound up with him looking so bad.

How you can say with assurance that he was guilty of that homicide... just... defies logic.
Didn't he also kill Aaron Hernandez?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have taken away a couple of 1st round picks for even drafting that sicko

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been a couple. That world's fair was crazy back then. Imagine having 20 million people from all over the world coming to your town with no twitter or instagram for their friends and relatives to keep up with them. Could there be a better setup for a serial killer?

Sounds like you have a plan......

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, his story was crazy. Things are a lot different now. If someone were abroad back then that didn't make it back home I couldn't imagine how much work it would take for the people in France or England or wherever to get this back to chicago pd or whoever would handle a missing persons case. They're basically just gone.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it's true hernandez offed himself in jail so the Patriots were on the hook for his contract AND the NFL had to pay his pension to his daughter?

just wow.

No.

The law was changed and it didn't wind-up working out.

However, it was a stroke of genius by Hernandez in a sense. As his interpretation of the law at that time was correct.

But basically... the courts just said "nah, not so fast" and didn't let it happen.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. You're talking about the Lloyd murder dude. That case was open due to his appeal of a guilty verdict.

He was LITERALLY found not guilty by a jury over the double murder that you're talking about. The "drink spilled" incident? That was case was dismissed and closed. He killed himself after the conclusion of that trial.

Aaron Hernandez found not guilty of double murder - CNN

Speculation was that he stuck around to vindicate himself on the murder that he did not commit. Then, killed himself to get off on the technicality of his appeal being open on the murder that he did carry out.

Can't tell if you knew this and were perpetuating a falsehood... or if you were just oblivious and perpetuated it out of ignorance. Either way, come on dude. Got to be better than that.
yeah, they never got him as the trigger man, but it was his gun (charged with it, illegal possession). it was testimony driven form the guy hernandez...you know...shot in the face...because hernandez thought he was going to snitch on him. little forensic evidence.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the Netflix story about manning sexually assaulting a female back in college gonna come out? Oh... that’s right... daddy Archie helped him cover it up.

hahaha.
lol mooned her

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the first episode, so far way better than the previous Hernandez documentary, but so far nothing really new, it's all just sort of slanted in a different light. I am sure there will be about 5 more documentaries to compare this one too in a couple years.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they're guilty of multiple murders.

So, by your logic OJ isn't a murderer?

Mass Murder- a large number of victims within the same incident...i.e. School Shooting

Serial Murder- multiple murders but with a cool down period between each one and usually some sort of signature and M.O. associated with said killer...i.e. Boston Strangler, signature was murder by strangulation usually with womens stockings.

Spree Killer-most often confused with Mass Murder but it usually involves being on the move. Multiple Murders at once like a Mass Murderer but generally different locations during the course of the spree. Shoot up a mall, move to the school, move to the airport...etc....etc...

I don't think Aaron falls into any of these categories, there was no set cool down or mass murder around his cases...just cases of he got angry and killed. Didn't really have an MO or signature to his killings.