• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kevin love has contacted cle that he is returning

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose Love's 16.5 points as the 3rd option were not impressive since he was on the CAvs right?

Love had a "bad" season with the Cavs even though he went for 16.5 and 10-one of I believe 6 players in the league to average a double double---- and him kyrie and lebron together were 34-3 down the stretch...

the Cavs should let him go though ...
If I do recall correctly you listed a couple of other players averaging double doubles. I simply mentioned an additional player. I never said one way or the other if they should keep him or let him go.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree LOL
They should get a couple guys to make up for his $20 mil. Bargnani $6-7, Danny Green $10-12 :laugh3:

Love is a key to winning it all. Spreads the floor, it's obvious

anytime you can trade a multi-time all star who is under 28 years old- who is perhaps the best rebounder (if not top 5 EASILy), the best big man passer, and one of the best big man shooters in the history of the NBA---- for a couple solid role players you just HAVE TO JUMP ALL OVER IT.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anytime you can trade a multi-time all star who is under 28 years old- who is perhaps the best rebounder (if not top 5 EASILy), the best big man passer, and one of the best big man shooters in the history of the NBA---- for a couple solid role players you just HAVE TO JUMP ALL OVER IT.

With all those credentials, seems to me like any team would want that on the court for as many minutes possible.
Cavs CHOSE to sit him on numerous occasions, often for all or most of the 4th quarter.

Quit being such a blind homer.
He's a talented player, but there are so many I'd rather have, especially if he's looking for a super max next year.
If he signs a 5 year max, now, without an opt out for at least 3, then it's a good signing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all those credentials, seems to me like any team
He's a talented player, but there are so many I'd rather have, especially if he's looking for a super max next year.
If he signs a 5 year max, now, without an opt out for at least 3, then it's a good signing.

I am glad that you thought the Cavs did a nice job with the Love contract- as its for 5 years, a player opt out after 4 years and zero no trade clause.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that you thought the Cavs did a nice job with the Love contract- as its for 5 years, a player opt out after 4 years and zero no trade clause.

If that's what it is, then it's a great signing IMO.
I never though he would agree to that.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 17214

That is the funniest thing you have ever said here on SportsHoopla.

I call it like I see it..good or bad..

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and will admit it.
I much prefer that to Wiggy's taking every single side of the fence in every situation.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call it like I see it..good or bad..

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and will admit it.
I much prefer that to Wiggy's taking every single side of the fence in every situation.

You don't even get the irony of you calling someone else a bling homer.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even get the irony of you calling someone else a bling homer.

Preseason, I had the Heat around .500 last year.

I'm not a blind homer at all.

If you are talking about my Whiteside comments, I'll stand by them.
I think he is going to be exceptional.

If he melts down, then I'm dead wrong on my perception of his maturity.