• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Keep Walters Thread and other Keepers

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes down to Walters over Pryor.

WALTERS.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 50 man roster (3 are ST and we know who they are)

is it 25 O and 25 D?

Wilson (2)
TJak

Skittles (4)
Turbin
Michael
Coleman

Harvin (6)
Kearse
Richardson
Baldwin
Lockette
Walters (???) I want him but JS knows better.

Okung (9)
Carpenter
Unger
Sweezy
Britt
Winston
JeanPierre
Bailey
Shilling

Willson (3)
Miller
Helfet

DEF

Avril (9)
Bennett
McDaniel
Hill
Scruggs
MeBane
K.Williams
Marsh
Schofield

Wagner (7)
Wright
Smith
Coyle
Morgan
Louis
Irvin (Mayowa if IR for Irvin)

Sherman (8)
Thomas
Kam
Maxwell
Lane
Simon
Johnson
Shead

That is 48...Who Did I miss?

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Irvin will go on IR. If they think he has a chance of playing sometime before week 6, then they'll probably just leave him on the 53-man and list him as an inactive every week until he's ready to come back. If they think it'll take longer than that, but not the entire season, they can either put him on the PUP list and see where he is after week 6 or put him on IR, but designate him for removal after week 6. The problem with putting him on IR with a designation for removal is that they wouldn't be able to do it with anyone else this season. I think they end up putting him on the PUP list unless they think he'll be ready to go before, say, the bye week. We'll see.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tempted to say to keep Daniels over T-Jack and Pryor. Its riskier but I think he flashes some pretty impressive skills at times. He was definitely the best of the 3 last night. T-Jack is the safest from a perspective of being familiar with the WR's and playbook more than BJ, but BJ is younger, cheaper and faster. Pryor has jumped the shark I think.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of it depends on Norwoods health. I don't think you want to use designated IR on an unproven rookie and they wont cut him. So he either in on the 53 or is put on IR. It likely comes down to 2 of these 3 Norwood, Lockette, Walters. I don't think neither Lockette or Walters will factor to much in the passing game so would you rather have an extremely fast gunner on special teams or likely a backup return man. I don't mean that as a knock to either guy but that's what it comes down too

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Irvin will go on IR. If they think he has a chance of playing sometime before week 6, then they'll probably just leave him on the 53-man and list him as an inactive every week until he's ready to come back. If they think it'll take longer than that, but not the entire season, they can either put him on the PUP list and see where he is after week 6 or put him on IR, but designate him for removal after week 6. The problem with putting him on IR with a designation for removal is that they wouldn't be able to do it with anyone else this season. I think they end up putting him on the PUP list unless they think he'll be ready to go before, say, the bye week. We'll see.

I can easily see Irvin staying on the PUP and I think that makes sense as it allows to keep an extra guy like a Korey Toomer or a Mike Morgan. The team has a lot of depth at linebacker so I got no issue with taking it careful with Bruce. Only issue this kind of a big year for Bruce to figure things out for his career and where he is most effective.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tempted to say to keep Daniels over T-Jack and Pryor. Its riskier but I think he flashes some pretty impressive skills at times. He was definitely the best of the 3 last night. T-Jack is the safest from a perspective of being familiar with the WR's and playbook more than BJ, but BJ is younger, cheaper and faster. Pryor has jumped the shark I think.

I agree with this.... I would keep Daniels... Seem's like he has something there...

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walters is back.