• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kearse had the most targets again yesterday...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If one of our other receivers could do what he is doing they would replace him. But they can't. They are either too small or too slow.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all see the RZ issues with our own eyes. We also see a great team that wins just about every game they play. So yeah, there's a shit ton of positives to look at. I can't get too caught up with what they're bad at when they're good at just about everything else. While you seem to ignore the positives and just focus on the one or two things that went wrong.

No team is perfectly well rounded in every area, yet you seem to believe that Seattle has a major Achilles heel and some of the other top tier competition doesn't. Every single team in the league has things that they aren't great at, but maybe only a couple other teams do as many things as well in every other area as Seattle does to compensate and still win.

We win because of our defense, for the most part.

But if you cant see how failing to score tds from inside the 5 yard line is a glaringly huge issue, thats your problem.

We should be blowing teams out, 40+ points the last few games. But unfortunately we end up kicking field goals when we get in the redzone.

Every time we get a long play that ends inside the 10, i pretty much resign myself to settling for a fg. And the vast majority of the time i am right.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We win because of our defense, for the most part.

But if you cant see how failing to score tds from inside the 5 yard line is a glaringly huge issue, thats your problem.

We should be blowing teams out, 40+ points the last few games. But unfortunately we end up kicking field goals when we get in the redzone.

Every time we get a long play that ends inside the 10, i pretty much resign myself to settling for a fg. And the vast majority of the time i am right.

Who cares how we win as long as we do so and do it a lot? A lot of that red zone inefficiency is Wilsons willingness to not force anything, take the easy points and let the defense do their job. And guess what? It works.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this sums up your views quite nicely. Winning isn't enough for you. We have to blow teams out. Otherwise we have major problems apparently.

You are definitely one of those people that always finds the one cloud in the sky on a sunny day.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no more well rounded team in the NFL than the Hawks. Are they perfect? No, but neither are any of the other top teams in the NFL

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AO, JMR, and I were all from the CNNSI days. We've seen all sorts of pointless arguments. I've even had a few pointless arguments with AO over the years.

The 2011-2012 seasons were pretty contentious. First CBJ and then Russell Wilson starting. It got pretty hot.

We're spoiled now and have to look for things to complain about a team that wins double digits every season and is a SB contender every season.

Heh, I remember those days. I was vehemently team-CBJ those days :doh:

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure my screen name was $AllAboutTheMoney

But I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dr. Red. Big58, good grief I used to hate the Chiefs a lot more back then. :)

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of the old AFC West teams, I hated the Chiefs the least. Don't know why, but I just didn't hate them (maybe my best friend being a big Chiefs fan had something to do with it.)

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the old AFC West teams, I hated the Chiefs the least. Don't know why, but I just didn't hate them (maybe my best friend being a big Chiefs fan had something to do with it.)

Kinda' funny because one of my good friends is a Cardinals fan. Was since the Lomax days. Poor guy. :)

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL... So did I... Those two made those boards a blast... .

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this sums up your views quite nicely. Winning isn't enough for you. We have to blow teams out. Otherwise we have major problems apparently.

You are definitely one of those people that always finds the one cloud in the sky on a sunny day.

Winning superbowls when you have a wide open window is the only goal. We did it once, but the two years since our issues that are glaring ie OL and inability to score in the RZ (SB49) are the reason we havent won more.

If youre ok just winning regular season games, good for you, thats great.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dr. Redd and Big58 were nightmares.

Sorta funny....I met up with Big58 a few times in the mid-00s when I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth, KS for a year. Really cool and humble guy with a nice wife. Went to their house over Easter that year when my wife & kids happened to be back home in the PNW visiting family. Wouldn't mind catching up with him again some day...

And you guys probably remember IHT as well. I hung out with him quite a bit during that same time -- lived only about 15 minutes from me and I would go there often to play poker and smoke cigars.

Krummm was a Hawks fan on the CNN/SI boards too, and he still lives around the Tacoma area. I used to see him now and then whenever I would come back to visit family while on leave from the Army. Tried to hook up with him at a UW game earlier this year but it didn't work out.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning superbowls when you have a wide open window is the only goal. We did it once, but the two years since our issues that are glaring ie OL and inability to score in the RZ (SB49) are the reason we havent won more.

It really is time to move on from from SB49. I would love to see our OL improve. Who are you willing to let go in order to get better talent at the OL? Richard Sherman? Earl Thomas? Russell Wilson?

We've been to 2 Super Bowls in the past 3 seasons and have a great chance to go back to the Super Bowl this year. Sorry for you if that isn't good enough.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorta funny....I met up with Big58 a few times in the mid-00s when I was stationed at Ft Leavenworth, KS for a year. Really cool and humble guy with a nice wife. Went to their house over Easter that year when my wife & kids happened to be back home in the PNW visiting family. Wouldn't mind catching up with him again some day...

And you guys probably remember IHT as well. I hung out with him quite a bit during that same time -- lived only about 15 minutes from me and I would go there often to play poker and smoke cigars.

Krummm was a Hawks fan on the CNN/SI boards too, and he still lives around the Tacoma area. I used to see him now and then whenever I would come back to visit family while on leave from the Army. Tried to hook up with him at a UW game earlier this year but it didn't work out.

I would love to get Krumm over here. He was a good poster.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if you don't win SBs every year start firing coaches?

If you ask me, Wilsons early turnovers and the defense not playing well is why they lost in the playoffs last year.