• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kearse had the most targets again yesterday...

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's fair to say that he's not having his best year. To me the sticking point is whether he's potentially still a valuable member of the squad.

Again, he played like CRAP in the NFCCG against the Packers, having balls go off his hands resulting in picks, but he came up big when it mattered most.

Agreed, he's had his ups and downs, but I think his numbers this season haven't reflected how he's played and his importance to the offense.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, he's had his ups and downs, but I think his numbers this season haven't reflected how he's played and his importance to the offense.

Right, I gave specific examples from the Philly game, where he made two plays that kept the momentum from going Philly's way. But they weren't scoring plays, so people delete them from the memory banks.

People won't be happy until he scores some TD's.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without targets those stats are sort of meaningless. Wilsons qb rating throwing to kearse is 42.6. Hes a below average wr, should easily be replaced but we are paying him too much at this point, cutting him makes little cap sense unfortunately

First - When throwing to Kearse, Wilson's rating is 56.1, not 42.6. If you don't believe me, do the (61 attempts, 31 completions, 371 yards, 0 tds, 2 int).

Second - If Kearse's 56.1 is so low and he must be dropped, what does that say about Lockett (74.2) and Richardson (65.6) who also have very low ratings when Wilson throws their way.

Third - How is Wilson's rating Kearse's fault?

I'm pretty sure Kearse didn't throw this pass:

Nathan Stupar comes up with leaping interception of Russell Wilson

Or this one:

Russell Wilson throws deep interception to Tre Boston

Both passes weren't the receiver's fault - and to be honest both of them were passes that everyone knew were bad decisions the second they left Wilson's hand. Don't blame Kearse for Wilson's mistakes.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 42.6 was from usatoday, thats what i get for believing a fake news outlet i guess.

For some reason wilson is forcing throws to kearse that he isnt forcing to anyone else. Why? Its a mystery at this point. Kearse gets no separation though, he is slow, he isnt really that strong. I cant really think of any good attributes other than health.

Paul richardson is low on the depth chart and should stay there, he has proven nothingm lockette has unique skills.

Im hoping we draft a big wr somewhat high, probably not #1 though. Still will need to build OL

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O line is by far the priority. Tackles are tough to find, where we're going to be drafting, all the top T's in round #1 will be long off the board.

I'd imagine S would be a draft priority too with Thomas' long-term health.