• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

KC Chiefs are peaking at the right time

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC

Can win the 4 vs 5 game (most likely IND), but Idk if the OFC, even this improved version of late can win on the road vs Brady or Manning).

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC certainly has a shot against everyone. I would be ecstatic to get the Colts. It seems like they always ruin our fun whenever we have anything resembling a playoff team. I would love to see the Chiefs shove it down their throat on the road.

Andy has done a great job there, but you better hope you get the Colts in KC, they handed Denver their 1st loss of the year like a moth ago....They're tough at home, so don't count your chickens before they hatch....
They have been worse with Wayne out but Pags will get it figured out.....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy has done a great job there, but you better hope you get the Colts in KC, they handed Denver their 1st loss of the year like a moth ago....They're tough at home, so don't count your chickens before they hatch....

Indeed, the Colts, and by extension, Manning, have steamrolled the Chiefs in many of their latest playoff trips. I can't say I expect it to be easy, but I relish the opportunity for revenge as a fan.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having lost three of your four games with the only win being against the lowly Redskins...I would hardly call that peaking. If it is peaking, I'd hate to see slumping.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the Chiefs offense...4 weeks in a row, has much improved over the first 8 games...thus peaking....

now I will say Special teams is going quite well

Defense is now refocused after getting their ass handed to them by Peyton...

they will win out...just watch and I will remind ya...lol..

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as I stated after the Den v KC part deux game...the KC offense has gotten better during the losses...the Defense was already good but Peyton's record setting season made them look bad for 2 games (while they have made every defense in the league look bad)

The Chiefs are the ones actually getting hot at the right time...the last 4 games of the season....good luck AFC...just getting more confident and ready if we have to face Denver again.

KC offense and defense was beat up by Peyton, who has beat up EVERYONE's defense's...continue on, will be fun to watch the rest of the season and the playoffs..

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think KC is going in as the 5 seed, best case and IND the 4 seed so they will be on the road unless DEN falls apart totally.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the Chiefs offense...4 weeks in a row, has much improved over the first 8 games...thus peaking....

now I will say Special teams is going quite well

Defense is now refocused after getting their ass handed to them by Peyton...

they will win out...just watch and I will remind ya...lol..

No, you actually didn't, you had a thread title simply saying the Chiefs are peaking. That is what you said.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you actually didn't, you had a thread title simply saying the Chiefs are peaking. That is what you said.

and the 1st post was??? hell with it, I call FAIL on myself, should have waited til the Chiefs win out the regular season.

Offense is still better than the first 8 games...tounge out

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the 1st post was??? hell with it, I call FAIL on myself, should have waited til the Chiefs win out the regular season.

Offense is still better than the first 8 games...tounge out

The question becomes though with the offense peaking have teams figured out how to attack the Chiefs defense? Yes they did fine against the Redskins offense but they have been a hot mess this year sometimes looking good and other times looking about as pathetic as can be. Against good offenses the last few weeks this Chiefs defense has been beaten and beaten bad. Now having said that I don't know if I would want to play the Chiefs again considering beating a team 3 times in a season is just about unheard of. I would rather see the Chiefs have to go play Cinci or New England in the divisional round but I am thinking it will be a Broncos/Chiefs rematch in the Divisional. Should be fun.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but now this wasn't a fail (exept the winning the game part) December 93 at Buffalo.

Attachments

• 1456525_10202497753503622_553126885_n.jpg
    1456525_10202497753503622_553126885_n.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 104

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure anyone can gauge anything from a game with the redskins right now. that team has given up.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question becomes though with the offense peaking have teams figured out how to attack the Chiefs defense? Yes they did fine against the Redskins offense but they have been a hot mess this year sometimes looking good and other times looking about as pathetic as can be. Against good offenses the last few weeks this Chiefs defense has been beaten and beaten bad. Now having said that I don't know if I would want to play the Chiefs again considering beating a team 3 times in a season is just about unheard of. I would rather see the Chiefs have to go play Cinci or New England in the divisional round but I am thinking it will be a Broncos/Chiefs rematch in the Divisional. Should be fun.

Weird team to try to figure out, but Navamind correctly pointed out that some ratings have Denver and SD as #1 and #2 overall offenses respectively. A whole bunch of defenses would get beaten, and beaten badly by Denver and SD's offense. It is a tricky question even now to answer exactly how good KC. While a defense as talented as KC's certainly has no excuses even then, it does cause one to think though I must admit.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird team to try to figure out, but Navamind correctly pointed out that some ratings have Denver and SD as #1 and #2 overall offenses respectively. A whole bunch of defenses would get beaten, and beaten badly by Denver and SD's offense. It is a tricky question even now to answer exactly how good KC. While a defense as talented as KC's certainly has no excuses even then, it does cause one to think though I must admit.

I think with a few adjustments the Chiefs defense can do fine against even the better offenses. Against the Broncos I couldn't believe with Julius Thomas out that they didn't offer a little more help over the top on Decker as it was obvious that Cooper was struggling. This is where coaches can let a little pride get in the way. I definitely would be interested to see how the Chiefs defense would adjust for a 3rd game against the Broncos.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best case scenario for the Chiefs is they get the 5, play Indy and Baltimore gets the 6 to play Cincinnati because I think MOST people would favor the Ravens in that game even if only by experience. That would mean the Chiefs wouldnt have to play the Broncos til the AFC title game ( assuming of course that KC could get by NE which is not easy... LOL) BUT the Patriots have proved susceptible in the playoffs the last few years at home and the loss of Gronk is going to hurt them BIG time.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, NOW does anybody want to say something......LOL....2nd highest point total in CHIEFS HISTORY.....LOL...

It all about peaking at the right time....and the Cheifs weren't even good the first 8 games...lol...but NOW they are getting the offense down....to go with the defense and special teams.

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, NOW does anybody want to say something......LOL....2nd highest point total in CHIEFS HISTORY.....LOL...

It all about peaking at the right time....and the Cheifs weren't even good the first 8 games...lol...but NOW they are getting the offense down....to go with the defense and special teams.

what defense?