• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick benched, Gabbert to start

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chappee11 said:
How did Kaepernick look so good when Harbaugh was there? I don't get it.

I have to admit I was wrong Harbaugh. I thought he looked good because he inherited a talent stacked team but he is an excellent coach who can coax the best out of his players. I don't think its a coincidence Colin's playing has declined since JH's departure.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Tomsula talking about putting Kaepernick back in for the Seattle game? After Gabbert's efficient play Sunday, I don't see how he can justify that.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're being a tad melodramatic. I was pissed when we lost to them, but I was inconsolable after the 09' NFC Championship Game.

It sucked and was a terrible loss, but it's hardly devastating.

You must be too young to have lived through it but I always felt that 1998 NCFC loss to Atlanta had to be one of the worst losses any fan base has ever had to absorb. The Vikes with Moss and Cunningham was clearly the team to beat all year, then their FG kicker picks the final 2 minutes for his first miss of the season. And for us neutral fans we were denied a great SB match up with Denver. Instead we got Atlanta who predictably was not even competitive.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is awful just awful, but when paying someone that much money and investing your future in them why bench them when you know exactly what you have on the bench? If it was a young QB with any potential at all I could maybe see benching him and giving the youngster a start but it's Gabbert. If this is long term I just don't know.

Hopefully he gets the job back before we play them again :dhd:

It's not going to matter...your chances of winning are about the same.

I saw the ATL @ SF game...lot of credit to the SF D...they played like their hair was on fire...the OFC? 17 pts is not bad, but after the halftime adjustment...zilch...he looked like the Gabbert and I don't think he was sacked in the game.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Colin Kaepernick :L