• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justified

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a way, that coors showed how big he got in Colorado. I dont know if they meant it that way or not.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season is just shaping go up awesome. Can't wait for the final 4.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!!! What an episode!!

And that Boon guy is a real wack job

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was kinda slow, moving the first few minutes, picked up nicely. Sure starting to see like no way Boyd makes it out of this alive when all he really should be doing is partnering with Loretta.

I am glad they are building up that Boon character for the quickdraw showdown. Liked seeing Raylon tapping his gun when he should have shot Ava, reminded me of Val Kilmer playing doc holiday in tombstone.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another fucking dandy of an episode. Wow was that great.

Mikey is a tough son of a bitch.

Final two episodes are set up big. Everyone is going after someone.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so true, clearing up a few characters along the way will make the final showdown more memorable. Didnt think Duffy was gonna survive that ordeal, stray bullet, something. What did Mikey think was gonna happen when he called her in? I just love how the give some so much more credit for how smart they are, but every once in a while show how slow some of those southerners are.

Really dont get this last deal with Raylon. Its true he needs to find these people to clear his name, but leaving his badges in the car to do it made it look like he was more involved.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so true, clearing up a few characters along the way will make the final showdown more memorable. Didnt think Duffy was gonna survive that ordeal, stray bullet, something. What did Mikey think was gonna happen when he called her in? I just love how the give some so much more credit for how smart they are, but every once in a while show how slow some of those southerners are.

Really dont get this last deal with Raylon. Its true he needs to find these people to clear his name, but leaving his badges in the car to do it made it look like he was more involved.

1. Mikey definitely knew what her plan was that's why he gave up his gun. It was when she gave her speech about never killing your partner and always avenging his death. Mikey is a man with a code and realized in that moment he missed a key code so he tried to intervene.

2. Raylan is ordered back to the marshals office. He can't do anything as a Marshall. They sidelined him. So he threw in his stuff and is going "rogue" so to say.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Mikey definitely knew what her plan was that's why he gave up his gun. It was when she gave her speech about never killing your partner and always avenging his death. Mikey is a man with a code and realized in that moment he missed a key code so he tried to intervene.

2. Raylan is ordered back to the marshals office. He can't do anything as a Marshall. They sidelined him. So he threw in his stuff and is going "rogue" so to say.

When Mikey gave up his gun, I was wondering if there was one in the chamber. He was gonna give her one chance to kill duffy.

I get that with Raylan, but nobody he meets along the way know he was called back to the office. He was not suspended, not told to turn in his badge. The state he is in moving that jacket back to show the badge would only help him along his way. I get leaving the car since there was a GPS to follow him.

Dont get me wrong, I am 100% for Raylan doing this as an outlaw, but isnt a marshall, even outlaw deputy supposed to put his badge on Boon after he shoots him dead?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, pretty much got back to basics. Couple surprises along the way, for a second there I thought Raylon was back together with Ava in the four years later part.

Loretta ultimately saves Raylon was a nice twist, although the bottom of Raylons boot might have stopped the next bullet.

Was that Boones hat that Raylon ended up with? "I picked it up and it fit".

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Boon's hat.

Nice finale. I am glad Boyd survived as well as Ava. The four years later scared me when it appeared onscreen but I liked what they did. I thought it wrapped things up quite nicely.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Boon's hat.

Nice finale. I am glad Boyd survived as well as Ava. The four years later scared me when it appeared onscreen but I liked what they did. I thought it wrapped things up quite nicely.

Just saying the option for me was Raylon almost role playing implying that he always knew where Ava was, when she opened the door he could have pushed her back and and then banged the hell out of Ava. That would have shown he really was the outlaw, really did let her go three times. I thought it would have been an excellent twist instead of look, everyone's happy, even if that boy was Boyd's and Raylon was raising him like he was his or if it was his and Ava's son.

they lost alot when Elmore Leonard died, kept the series going, but it seemed like there was alot of how would Elmore have done this. they gained momentum again this year, could have put their own stamp on it, but they felt loyalty to Elmore was more important.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying the option for me was Raylon almost role playing implying that he always knew where Ava was, when she opened the door he could have pushed her back and and then banged the hell out of Ava. That would have shown he really was the outlaw, really did let her go three times. I thought it would have been an excellent twist instead of look, everyone's happy, even if that boy was Boyd's and Raylon was raising him like he was his or if it was his and Ava's son.

they lost alot when Elmore Leonard died, kept the series going, but it seemed like there was alot of how would Elmore have done this. they gained momentum again this year, could have put their own stamp on it, but they felt loyalty to Elmore was more important.

I think just him letting Ava be was a big deal for his character. In the books and some parts of the series he has brought people in who got away from him even if he liked them. In fact in Pronto Raylan takes vacation days to go to Italy to bring someone who got away from him back.

I don't really think Raylan became the outlaw it looked like he was going to become. And with his anger gone I think he may have been enjoying his time in Florida with his daughter and US Marshal Champ Kind. Who knows, I will admit I thought he was going to stay with Ava for a few seconds.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We must be a week behind because we just got the last episode the other day.

Great stuff.

I'm going to miss it.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawman settles down south ...Kentucky ? Shane from The Shield is in it.... a bad guy.

??

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Justified

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is "down south"? :scratch:

And if it's "Justified", isn't the transfer actually a move north (from Florida)? Although I suppose I should shut up and just let you enjoy the show, since it's a good one