• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justified

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a huge Justified fan. I started watching it when the first show was released. It's well written, a little bit over the top with Raylan's super-cool demeanor, but truly one of the best action/dramas on television. FX is not "cancelling" the series, the series is ending. From what I've been able to read, Olyphant, who is the executive producer, has stated that the characters have pretty much run out the string. The bad guys, especially Boyd Crowder, can't continue to kill people, run drugs and prostitution trailers with total impunity. That and the audience will begin to get very bored because the story lines have eventually got to come to a close.

I read that the writers are trying to come up with a change of venue for Raylan, other than the southeastern United States. Problem is relocating his "slow, southern style" in a modern fast moving city. Then they have to find a story line that will re-grab the audience. One possibility is that Raylan could be transferred to a cold climate like northern Maine which is equally remote and strange as Harlan County, or another Canadian bordering state and have him go after terrorist infiltration. Only problem is that the terrorist plots have pretty much been beaten to death.

None the less I watch it every week and DVR it so I can watch it again to see what I missed the first time.

I think that nothing is going to change at all, especially since this will be the final season. No need to change what works, at least in my opinion. It looks like Boyd is going to be the main plot with a couple of side plots thrown in this year with Garrett Dillahunt and Sam Elliott being a part of the cast for this season.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally all caught up!!!

Love this show. Hope the final season goes out with a bang!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Elliott looks way different without his mustache.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First two were very good, but dont really understand why Boyd was so happy with her realization about one of the deeds. Didnt he give all that back to Raylon or did he just give him the Journal?

Between Sam Elliot and Walters southern Drawl, and Timothy doing a pretty good one too, it really sets a good tone for the show.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one outside of DFW probably cares, but there is a writer for this show that is a massive fan of the largest sports talk radio station here. When he is the writer of an episode, all the secondary characters are named after radio personalities. he has also started working in schtick from the station. Names of radio people he has used:

Corby Davidson
TC Flemming
Sean "Sea Bass"
Bob Sturm
"Dunham and Miller"

And there is a great exchange that gets "dropped" on air every once in a while that was recently used. It involves someone mistaking the word "onus" for "anus", and someone else responding "the anus???" I heard it used on the show recently.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First two were very good, but dont really understand why Boyd was so happy with her realization about one of the deeds. Didnt he give all that back to Raylon or did he just give him the Journal?

Between Sam Elliot and Walters southern Drawl, and Timothy doing a pretty good one too, it really sets a good tone for the show.

The Pizza Portal used to be a bank. He knows that all the money is going to be in a vault in there somewhere.

Just has to get passed Choo Choo lol.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pizza Portal used to be a bank. He knows that all the money is going to be in a vault in there somewhere.

Just has to get passed Choo Choo lol.

Would have loved to have seen the battle of wits between Choo Choo and Dewey Crowe.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed last nights episode. Jake Busey blowing himself up out of stupidity was one of the greatest moments of the series I thought.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoyed last nights episode. Jake Busey blowing himself up out of stupidity was one of the greatest moments of the series I thought.

You can always count on this show for great deaths.

This final season is going awesome so far. Feeling really confident it ends on a high note. Love the villans.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season is going pretty good. I know now why mr rubber face sam elliot has sported a beard thru most of his adult acting years.

Really picked up with Raylon and the baby, dont doubt that this could end in both of them killing eachother in a shootout or Raylon asking Boyd to be the godfather of his daughter.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Season 3, didn't read any posts in case of spoilers but I've loved this show so far and Timothy Olyphant was the perfect actor to play the role, love him and even Dewey and Raylyn Crowder (not sure the spelling)

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Season 3, didn't read any posts in case of spoilers but I've loved this show so far and Timothy Olyphant was the perfect actor to play the role, love him and even Dewey and Raylyn Crowder (not sure the spelling)

They have a pretty good cast if they wanted to make a current western like the young guns series. I think they are remaking Hitman, dont know if Timothy is doing that one. Walter did good in Django and the goof cowboy, so maybe a spaghetti western.

I would even watch if Timothy made another Tombstone version of Wyatt Earp.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 5 more episodes now!!!

Didn't expect some of these guys to be whiped out so soon

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 5 more episodes now!!!

Didn't expect some of these guys to be whiped out so soon

I'm honestly surprised that Wynn Duffy has lasted as long as he has.

As for last nights show, I was surprised that [spoilers]Garrett Dillahunt died as I expected him to last a bit longer[/spoilers]. Also wondering if the Raylan moving the graves parts of the show is going to foreshadow what ends up happening to him by the time the finale wraps up.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly surprised that Wynn Duffy has lasted as long as he has.

As for last nights show, I was surprised that [spoilers]Garrett Dillahunt died as I expected him to last a bit longer[/spoilers]. Also wondering if the Raylan moving the graves parts of the show is going to foreshadow what ends up happening to him by the time the finale wraps up.

I saw that grave speculation somewhere else online so it's def possible.

I also think the walker character had to do with unexpected scheduling conflicts so they had to go plan B.

Curious to see if they build off him saying "it wasn't just the money". It was kinda creepy.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy we are getting more Winona....

I am going to disagree with you. Winona has always been a character that I have never liked. I was so glad when she was written off for the most part after season 3 to go to The Following.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to disagree with you. Winona has always been a character that I have never liked. I was so glad when she was written off for the most part after season 3 to go to The Following.

Disagree is allowed.

I've liked her always.

The Folowing is one thing I myself have never liked..... Even if Zea was in it.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, great episode last night. Loretta was awesome and Raylons quick draw contestant has shown up for the finale.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, great episode last night. Loretta was awesome and Raylons quick draw contestant has shown up for the finale.

Loretta was awesome, that whole scene in the pizza parlor was very well done. Boon, the quick draw guy, was fun and creepy. That should be a nice match up.

I was amused by Sam Elliot drinking a Coors.