• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justice vs. Arrogance

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justice? I think not. A bold face liar and cheater just wiggled off the hook, for now at least, now that's arrogance.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justice? I think not. A bold face liar and cheater just wiggled off the hook, for now at least, now that's arrogance.

Harold don't be so harsh on Goodell, he has a job to do

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is guilty and got off on procedures and technically.
Because you and other haters say so? You must have proof the judge couldn't find even after asking the NFL twice to produce. Yes the ruling was overturned because the NFL couldn't follow their own procedures. The NFL had zero proof of wrongdoing so they tried d tge article 46 route. Failed miserably at both angles.

So as many posters were saying before this got overturned Brady must be guilty because he was still suspended. Guess he's not guilty if he's no longer suspended.

Playing ping pong with the haters has been so much fun.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, you and I know each other's view on this, so I'm not surprised. I have been saying since the beginning that Brady is not guilty. I have already had to apologize once for thinking that those thinking Brady guilty are stupid. You are usually reasonable so the joy of seeing Brady vindicated is somewhat lessened by some thinking that Brady is "still guilty" Can we jut agree to disagree? The guilty party in this scandal acted guilty. The guilty part is Goodell and crew. They lied, weaseled, twisted, and leaked their way into this mess. Now it is their turn to squirm.....

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to real life my friend, it's all about digging deep and being prepared to kick ass.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you and other haters say so? You must have proof the judge couldn't find even after asking the NFL twice to produce. Yes the ruling was overturned because the NFL couldn't follow their own procedures. The NFL had zero proof of wrongdoing so they tried d tge article 46 route. Failed miserably at both angles.

So as many posters were saying before this got overturned Brady must be guilty because he was still suspended. Guess he's not guilty if he's no longer suspended.

Playing ping pong with the haters has been so much fun.
Just stating how I feel about about deflate gate . Not much interested in playing ping pong with homers.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, you and I know each other's view on this, so I'm not surprised. I have been saying since the beginning that Brady is not guilty. I have already had to apologize once for thinking that those thinking Brady guilty are stupid. You are usually reasonable so the joy of seeing Brady vindicated is somewhat lessened by some thinking that Brady is "still guilty" Can we jut agree to disagree? The guilty party in this scandal acted guilty. The guilty part is Goodell and crew. They lied, weaseled, twisted, and leaked their way into this mess. Now it is their turn to squirm.....

Yes, agree to disagree. Real football is almost here, so I'm done with deflate gate.

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is now a good time to bring up what he did to Bridgette?

bridget-moynahan-1424157273.jpg

Worse, he didn't give her my number. Schmuck!!!!

Darth_Tom

a.k.a. theseeker88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1414367185316237890.png
Kissing his job away.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone find it amusing how many posters are now saying they "knew" Brady wouldn't be suspended? Where did they all go?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is not guilty. Goodell is an arrogant control freak.....
There is nothing in that ruling that says Brady is not guilty. The award was set aside. That's an entirely different critter. Believe what you want about his guilt or innocence, but don't mischaracterize what this ruling actually is or what it may/may not end up being.

The only thing this judge did was overturn a decision because of how badly the league botched aspects of this case. That's it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing in that ruling that says Brady is not guilty. The award was set aside. That's an entirely different critter. Believe what you want about his guilt or innocence, but don't mischaracterize what this ruling actually is or what it may/may not end up being.

The only thing this judge did was overturn a decision because of how badly the league botched aspects of this case. That's it.
Oh I do understand. Brady winning his case does not "prove" his innocence. I personally think he is not guilty. I also understand why many disagree. I do not deny you your opinion. Can we play football?