• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just wondering?

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever wondered about some of the things and choices you have made in life.... and wondered if you had made a different choice how things would have differed?

Have you wanted something and settled for something less or felt the need to make a decision on something that in retrospect you should have considered more options… before you made your decision...?

I hope nobody has done this... but...not knowing for sure if this has happened with anyone... I was just wondered if anyone ever does such things?

:wacko:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. BRS getting deep

I haven't regretted decisions but I have regretted not thinking them through or done enough research on the topic

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:sad:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't regret the decision we made 13 years ago to move from Omaha, where both me and my wife were born to the south (Atlanta and later Tennessee).

I don't regret it because I love my life here and my kids are all grown (except our 14 year old we adopted late in life) and happy but I do often wonder how things would of been different for my kids if they grew up around their extended family as I and my wife did. I guess this is some what of a regret but because of things that have happened with my 14 year old's biological mother I know we are better with the decision we made.

Not that they don't know their Aunts and Uncles and all, we make the annual pilgrimage back home but they didn't experience the holiday and birthday get togethers that I hold so close to my heart now that I am older. I do regret that.

Other than that I really don't think there is a decision I've made that I look back on and wonder how things would have been different

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't dwell on such things other than to learn from them. I have made bad decisions but feel it's just a part of living. Everything I've done has happened and it all happened for a reason. You bury your self in shit some times and there is no option but to dig yourself out. Unless you like shit.