• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just for Giggles.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I sure have.

1. The Gulf is not the ocean its like a big swampy bathtub I do not like it vs the Atlantic.

2. You would think Florida hmm decent seafood, not so if you are use to New England seafood. Better off at some local BBQ joints or you might find yourself disappointed.

3. There are Dolphin watching tours if your into that, one time deal not a horrible gig.

1. I was just on the Atlantic side, was still kinda chilly so the gulf may be just right.

2. This is gospel.

3. Yeah, once. If your lucky you can see them from the beach.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I'll be around throughout today but I'll be in Florida from Saturday through Wednesday afternoon.
If there's any real emergency, I can be reached at the Clearwater Beach Holiday Inn and Suites. Otherwise, I'll be trying to catch up next Thursday before the NFL Draft.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, I'll be around throughout today but I'll be in Florida from Saturday through Wednesday afternoon.
If there's any real emergency, I can be reached at the Clearwater Beach Holiday Inn and Suites. Otherwise, I'll be trying to catch up next Thursday before the NFL Draft.

Have fun. If you get a message, look for cameras.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got an emergency alert at 3:00 am. Flight was rescheduled from 5:45 am to 12:53 pm and the Connection in Washington was rescheduled from 10:00 am to 5:50 pm. Just lost an entire day's vacation and won't get to the hotel until 10:00 pm. Just for giggles.....................S-U-C-K-S !!!!!!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got an emergency alert at 3:00 am. Flight was rescheduled from 5:45 am to 12:53 pm and the Connection in Washington was rescheduled from 10:00 am to 5:50 pm. Just lost an entire day's vacation and won't get to the hotel until 10:00 pm. Just for giggles.....................S-U-C-K-S !!!!!!
Same with my flight home... was 2:30p now 6:30p.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a relaxing vacation once I got away from the airlines.

Didn't watch TV or read a newspaper.

Amazing how easy it is to get out of touch.

Now.....the draft and trying to figure out what the hell has happened while I was sunbathing and swimming.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shape is very close but he's a bit shorter than me.

I don't wear Speedos. Not enough junk for the trunks.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife just said that I have much better legs. And she laughed because I was truthful.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something to consider..................

An undrafted free agent that the Patriots have signed after the draft has made the Patriots 53 man roster in each of the last 5 years. It started wiuthcenter Andrews and last year JC Jackson was a starter in Super Bowl LIII. Wonder if there will be one this year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something to consider..................

An undrafted free agent that the Patriots have signed after the draft has made the Patriots 53 man roster in each of the last 5 years. It started wiuthcenter Andrews and last year JC Jackson was a starter in Super Bowl LIII. Wonder if there will be one this year.

Oh, there will be. Patriots pride themselves in this reputation and often get 1st calls from UDFA agents.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June and July are about to get brutal ..... All of a sudden my grandson is getting invitations to Prospect football camps everywhere. He's accepted a few in New England and couple outside.

On May 19 he attended a camp at UNE (University of New England). This year 2019, is their second football season. They finished 6-3 last year. Anyway, the temp was 48 and the camp was outside for four hours. He ran his first 40 in 4.70. They asked him to run it again. 4.6. I think word got around. I think he might be able to run under 4.5 in warm air.

This Thursday (6/13) I'm driving him to James Madison Univ. in Harrisburg, VA for a 4 hour Prospect tryout. 1200 mile round trip.
University of Rochester (NY) 6/23 1 Day Wide Receiver Prospect tryout
New England Elite 6/27-6/28) Tufts Univ. - More than 500 Div.I II III and NAIA coaches will be attending
UNH for a 5 day prospect camp (7/7-7/11)
Holy Cross 7/12
St. Anselms Univ. (Manchester, NH) 7/19 1 Day QB/WR Prospects tryout

Has anyone ever been through anything like this with children or grandchildren? I honestly don't mind driving him anywhere as long as he's willing to put forth full effort. The NE Elite is every position specialty drills and 11 on 11 mini games in full pads. Offers are often made on the spot by schools attending. This one seems to be the one where he should really concentrate, but getting a written invite by a school for a one day tryout seems to be pretty special.

Experience? Recommendations? Advice??

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
June and July are about to get brutal ..... All of a sudden my grandson is getting invitations to Prospect football camps everywhere. He's accepted a few in New England and couple outside.

On May 19 he attended a camp at UNE (University of New England). This year 2019, is their second football season. They finished 6-3 last year. Anyway, the temp was 48 and the camp was outside for four hours. He ran his first 40 in 4.70. They asked him to run it again. 4.6. I think word got around. I think he might be able to run under 4.5 in warm air.

This Thursday (6/13) I'm driving him to James Madison Univ. in Harrisburg, VA for a 4 hour Prospect tryout. 1200 mile round trip.
University of Rochester (NY) 6/23 1 Day Wide Receiver Prospect tryout
New England Elite 6/27-6/28) Tufts Univ. - More than 500 Div.I II III and NAIA coaches will be attending
UNH for a 5 day prospect camp (7/7-7/11)
Holy Cross 7/12
St. Anselms Univ. (Manchester, NH) 7/19 1 Day QB/WR Prospects tryout

Has anyone ever been through anything like this with children or grandchildren? I honestly don't mind driving him anywhere as long as he's willing to put forth full effort. The NE Elite is every position specialty drills and 11 on 11 mini games in full pads. Offers are often made on the spot by schools attending. This one seems to be the one where he should really concentrate, but getting a written invite by a school for a one day tryout seems to be pretty special.

Experience? Recommendations? Advice??
Good luck

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady were to actually go play somewhere else next year, below is the list of QBs who be free agents in 2020, would you like to see any of them playing in Foxboro??

Drew Brees
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariotta
Dak Prescott

Considering that they're opening a new stadium next year, think the Chargers might go hard after a homegrown legend?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady were to actually go play somewhere else next year, below is the list of QBs who be free agents in 2020, would you like to see any of them playing in Foxboro??

Drew Brees
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariotta
Dak Prescott

Considering that they're opening a new stadium next year, think the Chargers might go hard after a homegrown legend?

Drew Brees is about the only one. A pocket passer so the system wouldn't need to much tweaking.

Eli no I think we'll see this as his last season.

Rivers would be a band aid fix. Just not sure he has that 'it" factor. Can't seem to get that big win.

Winston and Maritto just say no.

Dak would be interesting. But he'll likely cost too much and NE would need to develop a new system for him.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drew Brees
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariotta
Dak Prescott

Drew Brees is about the only one. A pocket passer so the system wouldn't need to much tweaking.

Eli no I think we'll see this as his last season.

Rivers would be a band aid fix. Just not sure he has that 'it" factor. Can't seem to get that big win.

Winston and Maritto just say no.

Dak would be interesting. But he'll likely cost too much and NE would need to develop a new system for him.

Brees outdoors in fridge cold weather. LMAO.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Drew Brees
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Jameis Winston
Marcus Mariotta
Dak Prescott

I'd take Dak.....