• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just for Giggles.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Belichick zigs when everybody else zags?????
What if?

While it has become an all offense league, what if Belichick were to take the defense that almost shutout the #1 offense in the SB last year and buff em up to a killer defense?
With an "easy schedule" coast to AFCEE champions and use defense to winout in the playoffs?

What if?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if?

While it has become an all offense league, what if Belichick were to take the defense that almost shutout the #1 offense in the SB last year and buff em up to a killer defense?
With an "easy schedule" coast to AFCEE champions and use defense to winout in the playoffs?

What if?

13-3 vs 41-33.

A tale of two Super Bowls.
If they can keep the other team from scoring, TB12 will always give them a chance.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Story..................Tom Brady began using Twitter today.

His first Tweet................................"I'm Hanging 'em up"

"April Fool"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here ever spent any time in Clearwater Beach Florida. Heading down for 5 days on Saturday with my wife and grandson and his girlfriend. Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here ever spent any time in Clearwater Beach Florida. Heading down for 5 days on Saturday with my wife and grandson and his girlfriend. Any info or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

No.
It is the west coast so the beaches will be nicer but I hear the traffic on the west coast (Gulf side) is terrible this time of year.
Better beaches though and fewer retirees means better scenery.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I sure have.

1. The Gulf is not the ocean its like a big swampy bathtub I do not like it vs the Atlantic.

2. You would think Florida hmm decent seafood, not so if you are use to New England seafood. Better off at some local BBQ joints or you might find yourself disappointed.

3. There are Dolphin watching tours if your into that, one time deal not a horrible gig.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little further down the coast in Venice for the week. I've never been to Clearwater though.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little further down the coast in Venice for the week. I've never been to Clearwater though.
Eat at the Crows Nest, pretty decent. And Sharkey's has the best Onion Rings

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBQ sounds good and we'll be moving around so the Crow's Nest and Sharkey's may be on the Itinerary.

Thanks guys.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eat at the Crows Nest, pretty decent. And Sharkey's has the best Onion Rings
Been to both and agree. My Dad loves a place call SnookHavens run by the same people as Sharky's.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been to both and agree. My Dad loves a place call SnookHavens run by the same people as Sharky's.
Yep SnookHavens is good too. But for Onion Rings it's Sharky's although their Calamari is horrible. I get the Grouper sandwhich and rings when I go.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the current offense the defense really is going to need to step up and score so you may be onto something here

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well with the current offense the defense really is going to need to step up and score so you may be onto something here

But we still have a top tier RB by committee group. Jules is back, the signed a pass catching TE and had no issues letting Hogan walk which tells me they are confident in someone, Dorsett perhaps?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we still have a top tier RB by committee group. Jules is back, the signed a pass catching TE and had no issues letting Hogan walk which tells me they are confident in someone, Dorsett perhaps?

Honestly don't know. However they are going to need more than Jules to be able to run the ball. If it's just him (I know it won't be) then 1 guy sells out and stops Jules and then the rest sell out and stop the run, regardless who is the current RB

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly don't know. However they are going to need more than Jules to be able to run the ball. If it's just him (I know it won't be) then 1 guy sells out and stops Jules and then the rest sell out and stop the run, regardless who is the current RB
I think you are missing the point. Again they signed a pass catching TE from Denver and ASJ which leads me to think that one of the other 5 can block. They had no issues letting Hogan go in fact not sure they even made a run to keep him, so I feel that means they are confident they have his replacement on the roster now. I would not be surprised if the draft a TE and maybe two WRs.

WR on the roster currently

Edelmen
Ellington
Berrious* This one intrigues m
Dorsett* Maybe be taking Hogans Place
Slater
Harris

And again I figure they at least draft one. And as long as they have White, Michel and one other RB I think they are set.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are missing the point. Again they signed a pass catching TE from Denver and ASJ which leads me to think that one of the other 5 can block. They had no issues letting Hogan go in fact not sure they even made a run to keep him, so I feel that means they are confident they have his replacement on the roster now. I would not be surprised if the draft a TE and maybe two WRs.

WR on the roster currently

Edelmen
Ellington
Berrious* This one intrigues m
Dorsett* Maybe be taking Hogans Place
Slater
Harris

And again I figure they at least draft one. And as long as they have White, Michel and one other RB I think they are set.

When has Slater truly been used as a receiver though? All of it comes down to the health of Edelman and Brady imo. Again, its way too early as the Patriots always make moves and the draft hasn't happened yet... Just this year I really am wondering/question the thought process of BB and Kraft

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if?

What if?

... that'd be great, but first things first ... gotta see what that OL looks like now with the big guy gone ... lotta kids

NE don't do good without a star on the left side ...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBQ sounds good and we'll be moving around so the Crow's Nest and Sharkey's may be on the Itinerary.

Thanks guys.

My wife's 1st meal in Japan was spaghetti. It sucked. I told her when you go to Japan you order Japanese food.
If you want barbecue, go to Memphis. When you go to Florida, eat bullets, that's the best they got.....